Hey Sup Forums, how do you like this girl's music taste? It's always great to see normies who know some decent bands...

Hey Sup Forums, how do you like this girl's music taste? It's always great to see normies who know some decent bands, is it?

absolutely epic

>may 2013

>tfw Metallica and Queen are the only good bands in there

>muse
>slipknot
>nickelback
>30seconds to mars
>hollywood undead
are you implying these are decent bands?

Her music taste has not changed much - it's still second post on her wall, so yeah

hehehe fucking normie wannabe roastie WHORE. Check out my patrician music taste (warning: some obscure bands are in here!)

>tfw you think Queen is good but have no love for AC/DC

kek'd

I like Queen
The rest is memecore

lmao

Okay. Still normie

fucking kek, these people are worse then the normies

Metallica and RHCP are somewhat ok.
Pre-Insomniac era Green Day and pre-Black Holes era Muse are also fine.
SOAD is average.

Everything else is shit.

>no MCR
Dropped like me as a baby.

>singling out muse when skillet, linkin park, and three days grace are in this image

>tfw no Sup Forums-core gf

>
>fucking kek, these people are worse then the normies

Sup Forumstards who think they are better than these people are unironically worse than them and the normies as well

>implying this is real emo
"Real Emo" only consists of the dc Emotional Hardcore scene and the late 90's Screamo scene. What is known by "Midwest Emo" is nothing but Alternative Rock with questionable real emo influence. When people try to argue that bands like My Chemical Romance are not real emo, while saying that Sunny Day Real Estate is, I can't help not to cringe because they are just as fake emo as My Chemical Romance (plus the pretentiousness). Real emo sounds ENERGETIC, POWERFUL and somewhat HATEFUL. Fake emo is weak, self pity and a failed attempt to direct energy and emotion into music. Some examples of REAL EMO are Pg 99, Rites of Spring, Cap n Jazz (the only real emo band from the midwest scene) and Loma Prieta. Some examples of FAKE EMO are American Football, My Chemical Romance and Mineral EMO BELONGS TO HARDCORE NOT TO INDIE, POP PUNK, ALT ROCK OR ANY OTHER MAINSTREAM GENRE

>Loma Prieta
Have you heard their last album tho? It is, actually, an «Alternative Rock with questionable real emo influence» hahaha.

American football is math rock
and my chemical romances first album had some hardcore elements thrown in there in songs like drowning lessons and skylines and turnstiles but everything after that album was fucking awful

>no Alice in Chains
>Three Days Grace
>30 Seconds to Mars

This is one fucking shit list.

she seems "easy to please"

I hate how easy it is for a girl to portray her as someone with decent music taste.

If a girl doesn't listen to top 100 hits, edm and/or some adele-tier bullshit, she already has better taste than 95% of all other girls. If a guy says that he likes tame impala and the xx then nobody really cares about it (not like anyone should lol) but if a girl says the same thing then everybody lose their minds and talk about how she has great music taste

Women are fucking gay

i liked the filename

Is that the 11th doctor?

Then this /tumblr/-core now

Do you realize you're actually getting really upset on Sup Forums and capitalizing that something is FAKE and something is REAl, and giving examples of things that are REAL, and examples of things that are FAKE?

women are just meet with nods and half hearted, "yeah, that's cool,". No one really cares what they say, in fact. All conversation with women the man isn't present. He is acting like he is talking to a child, and the woman is in fact that mentally. That is why they don't develop deep interests. Because no one ever pushes them or tells em what a dirty pleb they are. The man is just trying to get to the dicc in pusy part. he doesn't care that most women talk like they are mentally retarded, saying the worst, the dumbest shit.

this is a pasta guys.

yeeesh someone doesn't interact with real women enough

mbv and the crims are legit good. delete this, nephew