What's his fucking problem?

What's his fucking problem?

wah why he no like twump twump da bess

Gimmicky arrogant pretentious cut who thinks he's an innovative guitarist because of using pedals. Interviews with him show how awful he truly is and how he's a massive hypocrite

he fell for the punching nazis meme

Honestly as far as far left celebrities/artists go that response to the guy on his Instagram honestly wasn’t that bad or arrogant

this sums it up
-
-

might I add: NIGGER

Dude's dad was a fucking diplomat and he parades around like he's some oppressed poor thing. Several way better musicians never got the opportunities he did because daddy wasn't a diplomat, yet they're not out there crying. His "genius" is doing pentatonic bass licks on guitar and use 10 pedals on top of it.
>wow so innovative!
Give a 14 year old some pedals and he'll do the same.

why doesn't he cut his strings?

He got his degree in political science from Harvard. His father was a politician. He worked for a senator. He has played tons of major protests and benefits throughout his career for free. He's pretty down to earth. He has one of the most unique guitar styles in the history of rock music, often emulating hip hop DJs.

Right wing retards gonna buttmad.

He's highly educated, and a self-made man. Compared to him, YOU are the nigger.

What kind of leftist cuck even listens to RATM anymore?

That shit was cool when you were 15/14 tops but now you are a big boy now in the real world in a first world country none the less.

So grow up soyboy :^)

Is this bait? You do realize the middle school level of your argument, correct? Having a degree doesn't make one highly educated in an age of freakishly incompetent universities worried about acquiring clients rather than forming students. As the user at said, he wouldn't have gotten anywhere were it not for daddy being important.
>pol sci in harvard
daddy
>worked for senator
daddy
>influential protests and benefits
daddy

And emulating DJs doesn't make one unique. His playing is alike that of a child, the only "authenticity" he has is adding a bunch of effects and scratching his pic. This is the same shit as those "artists" who put a tampon on a cup and call it art. But of course he got rich anyway, after all he had DADDY. Poor thing, suffered so much!
There are several musicians who actually had to battle really hard to make a living out of music, they are self made men, don't you dare compare someone with a golden craddle to them.

being this retarded

Good job proving me right you sperg

>Getting mad and sperging out on Twitter because he couldn't get a table at a restaurant even though he's famous
>"He's pretty down to earth"

Tom's playing was unique and never done before. Just cause Rage sucked and he's a blatant hypocrite doesn't change anything.

I wish Reddit would leave

He's not a Trumptard

You sound like you do meth at the local kids playground, am I wrong?

i remember reading an interview where this faggot said, "as a black man I..." like dude, for real? you think you're fucking Black mr. ivy league rock musician? puh-lease Tom Morello, you make Barack Obama look black, fucking rich kid major label commie faggot

See

degree in political science from (((Harvard)))

Even when I was 13 and a big fan of RATM finding out their communist leanings made me wary of them. I still think Tim Commerford is a good musician, but Zach just screams the whole time and Tom makes his guitar scream. The drummer was decent, not overly good or bad, certainly not memorable.

Oh man I watched a video of him demoing some of his "techniques" aka adding effects to scratching or using the pickup selector as a killlswitch and he explicitly stated he covers the Marshall logo on his amps so "there's no endorsements asked for or given"
Dude come on, you're a FUCKING millionaire on a major label, who on earth are you trying to fool?

> Harvard
> incompetent university
You're literally projecting. You're embarrassing. You should honestly kill yourself.

He triggers the fuck out of Alt-Right nerds, so he must be doing something right.

Except he couldn't get a job with his degree and became a male stripper.

He did get a job. He worked for a senator. Then he became a guitarist in one of the biggest bands of the 90s. You seem buttmad.

>He has one of the most unique guitar styles in the history of rock music,
Ever listened to anything besides dadrock?

are you describing kevin shields or tom morello

Have you? Even by avant-garde measures his approach to the guitar and especially timbral improvisation is unique

Both of them and lee ronaldo and thurston moore

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>he uses pedals so he must be bad

Do you retards think pedals play themselves? It's like criticizing hendrix for "just using effects" because he used something other than a clean guitar sound.

Prove me wrong, name one other guitarist that improvises like him and that also predates him. You alt-right turds don't know shit about music.

Listen to any avant jazz or free-improv guitarist you dumb fuck. Sonny Sharrock did it 20 years earlier

lmao no he fucking didn't you retarded poser. Sharrock is a straight up free jazz guitarist, playing in the aggressive style of Ayler. What Sharrock albums do you think sound like Tom Morello?. Who else, Frith, Bailey, Rowe, Chadbourne? None of those guys play even remotely similarly.

Sharrock never did anything related to the specific style of radical timbral manipulation incorporated into a funk/fusion style of Morello. The closest resemblance is maybe Adrian Belew and he's still quite different because of Morello's influence from turntablist techniques.

You wannabe avant-teen alt-right retards should really just keep your mouths shut. You're out of your element kid.

how can one person be this retarded
I mean I'm not even alt right but come on

>can't cite a counter-example

Tom Morello is a unique guitarist, only a contrarian pleb would say otherwise. If he's not name one guitarist that he ripped off in his effected lead guitar playing/ (not his basic fusiony lead stuff)

haha jokes on you i'm far left

I was just pretending to be retarded!

so you're the one with the glasses?

Yeah he's unique. Uniquely shitty.

even tho him and buckethead were around the same time he sounds like a shadow compared to buckethead

Why did he get work with a senator? Daddy.
And it doesn't change he indeed worked as a stripper. If he was a good enough musician he would at least get a gig as a sideman.