Pederasty

If it was good enough for the founders of
civilization what makes you entitled pricks think it isn't good enough for our shitty culture?

OP is a child fucking fag

Modern faggots don't understand how ancient culture worked. Especially in ancient Greece.

Herodotus calls Persians barbarians for not fucking boys...

inb4 my Abrahamic prejudices, homosexuality is sin and not natural. Muh tradition being cucked by Jehova

are you implying Ancient Greeks weren't natural?

Greeks were bi. Not full homos, which are a modern invention.

Are you high? I'm saying cucked Jehova followers are saying that "homosexuality isn't natural"; and by the way, how would you even define natural? Go read Nietzsche's critic of the Stoics who were all high on living "according to nature":

The ancient Greek did that as part of their teaching ritual of the kids. Only men had proper schooling, reading the last historians, poets, philosophers etc... Basically liberal instruction. Somehow, pederasty happened as a part of this education and was seen as a kind of required bonding. I think in fact they called these bonds "phratry".

Really .... Greek society was subverted by the iudeans awell .... This wasn't natural , it got introduced into their society by them same thing their doing to us today.

Look at that shit it's a fking coin , it's goddamn propaganda .

Greeks did not buttfuck little Greek boys.
Anally penetrating a free man was considered an insult.
Pederasty was seen as a man mentoring a young boy. It was an intimate relationship, yes, but no buggery involved.

Greco-Roman culture was phenomenally productive, but not everything that it originated is worth preservation.

"A MALE CULTURE.—The Greek culture of the classic age is a male culture. As far as women are concerned, Pericles expresses everything in the funeral speech : " They are best when they are as little spoken of as possible amongst men." The erotic relation of men to youths was the necessary and sole preparation, to a degree unattainable to our comprehension, of all manly education (pretty much as for a long time all higher education of women was only attainable through love and marriage). All idealism of the strength of the Greek nature threw itself into that relation, and it is probable that never since have young men been treated so attentively, so lovingly, so entirely with a view to their welfare (virtus) as in the fifth and sixth centuries B.C. according to the beautiful saying of Holderlin : "denn liebend giebt der Sterbliche vom Besten." [20] The higher the light in which this relation was regarded, the lower sank intercourse with woman ; nothing else was taken into consideration than the production of children and lust; there was no intellectual intercourse, not even real love-making. If it be further remembered that women were even ex- cluded from contests and spectacles of every description, there only remain the religious cults as their sole higher occupation. For although in the tragedies Electra and Antigone were represented, this was only tolerated in art, but not liked in real life,—just as now we cannot endure anything pathetic in life but like it in art. The women had no other mission than to produce beautiful, strong bodies, in which the father's character lived on as unbrokenly as possible, and therewith to counteract the increasing nerve-tension of such a highly developed culture. This kept the Greek culture young for a relatively long time ; for in the Greek mothers the Greek genius always returned to nature"

they also fucked kids

ok I misread you

I would say any living thing is natural

Bathing once a year was also good enough for them.

What I love about pederasty is that modern homosexuals are completely unscathed by a mountain of evidence that homosexuals are all boy-fuckers

The Catholic Church, full of pederasty, has not led to an association between homosexuality and boy-fucking. Instead, amazingly, this has 100% been an indictment of the church rather than an indictment of homosexual men.

Relationships with underage people may not always be abusive, but good luck getting that idea across without getting stabbed in this country

Why do we assume those depictions are of youths? Did anyone ever think that maybe the Ancient Greeks had a massive manlet fetish?

>Anally penetrating a free man was considered an insult.
Which is why they fucked boys, not men.

Because as such a child coerced in such a situation it's mentally crippling and disturbing.

It's like feeling like your not man enough afterwards.

Fucking pedo scum. I wish no kid has to deal with what occurred to me. It was traumatic and has effected my sex life and personality.

Yes I just ate bait, deal with it.

storytime!!!

:^)

Fuck off

Stop being a pansy about it and beat up the guy who did it.

When I was around 4-5 I remember the maid girl used to fool around with me in the afternoons. Could have sworn that she had a penis but my child mind must have dreamed it up, for years after that I thought all girls had penises hidden under thick bushes of pubes

>Stop being a pansy about it and beat up the guy who did it.
Biding time.

Because I will use it as a weapon.

Pedos beware, we're after blood.

kek, poo in loo was abused by a tranny maid as a child :^)

it wasn't destructive in ancient Greece though it was used to make boys men

story?

>has shit on dick
>calls others shitty

that was the toilet witch

>pederasty

Disgusting. There are perfectly good loli.

because then my 27 year old vagina loses it's power, thanks for the right to vote idiots :)

share story, i need some sex text for fapping