HAHAHAHHA XDD

HAHAHAHHA XDD
KRAUTS MADE A FINAL SOLUTION FOR BRITISH PROBLEM

German Finance Minister has spoken. He said that no way Britain gets into European Free Market (EEA) like Norway if they vote for Brexit.

>SPIEGEL: But Britain could continue to enjoy the benefits of the single market without being an EU member, in the same way that Switzerland and Norway do.

>Schäuble: That won't work. It would require the country to abide by the rules of a club from which it currently wants to withdraw. If the majority in Britain opts for Brexit, that would be a decision against the single market. In is in. Out is out. One has to respect the sovereignty of the British people.

>spiegel.de/international/europe/spiegel-interview-with-wolfgang-schaeuble-on-brexit-a-1096999.html

It is over Brits, go homu.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldsrichestcountries.com/top-UK-imports.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-04/refugees-flooding-italy-surge-80-proposed-solution-single-picture
aljazeera.com/indepth/inpictures/2016/04/refugee-settlement-programs-save-dying-italian-villages-160421113908416.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>European Free Market
you mean german free market

I always welcomed our German overlords.

Soon we will have to welcome Chineese.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Glad to hear that, Vojtek, but please dont become like Germany, at least not like Berlin or Cologne.

But they can enjoy them for the next two years and if the Krauts want to keep selling to the UK they will use their ears instead of painting them on and fucking listen for a change.

I guess Trident will come in handy after all.

considering that europe needs britain more this is kinda lol cant wait when the rest leavens and juncker gets lined up against a wall.

Brits should just start sinking German trade ships like in 1914 and 1939

You can't just leave the Reich and expect that there will be no consequences.

>oh we'll just totally exclude our biggest customer lamayo xD

fucking hell what a bluff

Retard, Germany will lose it all if countries just leave the union. They need to kill one to save all.

And they will kill UK, Brits think that they matter ( rulte britannia rule they waves XXXDDDD) but in reality Germany will swing EU to fuck them up.

Is Schauble the most evil man in the world right now? This, Greece last year, saying that not welcoming more muslims would lead to "incestuous degeneracy" a couple days ago ...

literally a fucking baby throwing toys out of his perambulator.

If he shuts Britain out entirely from the EEA, he will also colossally fuck over the entire EEA. Britain is too important, and too big to just shut out.

Thank you based Germans. You show anglos who's the big dog.

Enjoy buying a 200$ graphics card for 2000£.

Based kiwi bro.

>being cucked by cucks

At this point Brits don't give a shit about whether they matter or not. It's not a pissing contest, a lot of peope in the UK want off the train

You know, I may hate the British more than any group of people on the planet, but I'll side with my Anglo brothers here.

I wonder why Germany is so worried about Brexit

worldsrichestcountries.com/top-UK-imports.html

This basically, Hans the cunt has no say in this. Bitch cuck should stfu before he gets bitch slapped.

Norway here.

EEA is a pretty shitty deal that we have because the political class supports EU and sold out the country after the people said no to the EU.

The EEA requires us to pay to the EU, which is complete fucking bullshit.

The only good thing the EEA gets us is a Veto on following EU regulations and rules. A veto that's used relatively frequently but not nearly frequently enough given our pro-EU government.

Evil? He's just a faggot cuck. Not a man. More like a tranny.
t. MGHOW

Maybe you're into something, Germany understands that the UK will leave and is now cleverly sugar coating the EEA. Reverse psychology.

>Buy them from chinkaroo land
>It's 150 instead of 200 pounders

That's true.

Europe will isolate UK in order to prevent others from exiting the Union.
There's no going back, folks.
Better unite Europe with one army sooner than later.

All eurosceptics hanged now.

EUROPA TOCHTER AUS ELYSIUM

mfw they isolate us and we don't care

I doubt that's possible. Britain is a top 8 economy, second most important stock exchange in the world

But we have to take into consideration that he's german. And Frenchies support them. So even at the expense of the economic development of Europe, they might keep the UK out just because they dared to question the bureaucratic model of the EU

Save this post and read it after brexit.

1. Brits being semi relevant state, not even the biggest economy in Europe leave
2. Germans and French need to make example of one country that leaves
3. They economicall kill brits using weaker economies in EU like Poland
4. Brits become Africa in 30 years

>yfw britbongs will lose all their major trade partners and will have to be cucked by the US to prevent starvation

> economically kill Britain
You do realize that Britain is the EU's biggest customer, by damaging us they are only damaging themselves.

So fuck them

>4. Brits become Africa in 30 years
And if they stay, they will become Pakistan in 30 years.

>I guess Trident will come in handy after all.

Our intelligence services are going to fuck their shit up so bad they won't know what happened.

Then maybe Norway could finally get out of the EEA. We didn't vote to be in that, you know.

Silly retard, if they allow you to,leave others will follow resulting in collapse of EU it is more harmful. They need to make an example out of you.

we can replace what you product
you can't replace what we product
Brexit please, that will create plenty of jobs in the EU

Considering you live next to England your English is very poor.

They are saying that now, but UK is a great place to export EU produced goods.

Schäuble needs to go

>Blocking the 5th biggest economy in the world

I shouldn't be surprised of this coming from an island nation with fish rich sea water who starved when their potatoes were taken from them because taking up fishing was just beyond them

I chose to correctly speak my home langage

After brexit Netherlands or France are next to go out. Very well.

>implying independent countries turn into shitholes

>One has to respect the sovereignty of the British people
Holy kek. How can these eurocunts say this with a straight face? Only a German.

>Respect the sovereignty of the British people
>Referendum is about the EU not the EEA

wew

>britbong can't distinguish between Ireland and Italy

You are a geordie shore type aren't you?

Some posters here are just jelly that they won't be able to clean dishes in UK. Sad!

Go Britain, vote leave.

The Germans are absolutely shitting themselves. If we leave, then Denmark, France and the Netherlands will all be emboldened to not be little bitches to Merkle and follow us to independence.

>Straya tier bants from bongistan
I guess you didn't send all the criminals

I do think think BMW Mercedes audi and VW will be very happy about this

G*rmanoids are pathetic. It's well known that all current treaties will remain the same for the 2 post-Brexit years. That's plenty of time for the economy to readjust itself to any new tariffs from the EU without causing a drastic shock to the economy. In the mean time, UK imports will shift from over-priced, shitty G*rmanoid cars (that pollute so much G*rmanoids 'intellectuals' have to falsify test results) to superior Nippon vehicules.

Why are G*rmanoids 'politicians' resorting to slimy and unconvincing scare tactics? Is it because these usually work on their low-IQ serfs? I can see no other rational explanation. Then again, G*rmanoids are not particularly known for their rationality.

What can't they replace? What the fuck do you even produce that Britain relies so heavily on?

Commonwealth Union when.

When EU will be unified Bismarck-style, you AN mugs will be hanged publicly.

>Commonwealth Union when?

Now

>Bismarck-style
>Bismarck
Yeah keep telling yourself that Mario just don't forget to take millions of refugees

Brits survived decolonization, so they can take brexit.

Lmao

Don't you have some refugees to go rescue in the Mediterranean?

>go homu.
no homo

It's a trick to make the Scots revolt.

Implying once Britain joins the commonwealth union keeping out refugees won't be left entirely up to Australia.

waitu piggu

I meant to reply to

We've heard this scaremongering for months from our own politicians. We don't care.

YOU CAN'T STOP US, IT'S TOO LATE

I fuck French Agriculture in her arse with my woolly dick.

They all want to go to France.

We let them pass, y'know. We can't deny them their right to settle in france and rape juicy French women.

God, you were so butthurt because of this you tried to close your borders, but failed.

kek

>A club

>juicy French women.
Black women are pretty shit tier

Would that not hurt Germany as well? If they can't afford German products, we bleed money.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-04/refugees-flooding-italy-surge-80-proposed-solution-single-picture

>Refugees Flooding Italy Surge 80%

aljazeera.com/indepth/inpictures/2016/04/refugee-settlement-programs-save-dying-italian-villages-160421113908416.html

>Refugees revive fading Italian villages

They'll also revive your mama's pussy. Ciao!

If there's one thing guaranteed to sway Brexit, it's being threatened by a German.

Europe won't have a market worth trading in when the Euro crashes after we leave.

Goodbye Germany. Enjoy the 6million new muslims, and no money to pay for them. That'll be fun to watch.

>aljazeera
>sauce of the French lol

look at them red arrows of your link Frenchie.
Your women are getting raped and we're letting them pass.

BE M A D

Jesus christ guys, don't let them divide and conquer us, fight the shitskins not each other.

Just a little banter with the Frenchie.
I want him to hang the rapefugees you know, but some awakening is needed.
He's a frog after all.

Completely empty threat.

The EU is losing a huge chunk of its economy if the Brexit happens and they then threaten to not do business with them after out of spite?

Are you fucking retarded?

Of course they will. They won't give up the shekels. It's just more convenient for them if you just stay, so they'll say anything.

Western European land war when?

>Yeah just let the muslims take over the richest and strongest countries in Europe XD nothing will happen to us

You'd already be a muslim if it wasn't for the Frogs.

Yeah, the Germans are just going to not trade with the second biggest trading partner within the EU.

They'd crash their union even faster.

They seem more than willing to do that.

see

You'd have to be retarded to not see that the disgusting krauts are only doing themselves a disservice.

For every day that goes my hatred for Germany grows stronger. How do you even become this cucked? At least Sweden is irrelevant enough to keep its cuckery to itself.

>One has to respect the sovereignty of the British people.
>Coming from EU leaders
>As a justification for punishing Britain for asserting her sovereignty in the face of having it undermined
There is so much FUCKING double think in this sentence that I'm having trouble grasping it all.

UK exports to EU are around 45% of its overall export, EU exports to UK are only 16% of all EU exports.

UK is not the dominant one in this relation.

That's not Arabic

>You do realize that Britain is the EU's biggest customer

USA is EU's biggest customer not UK.

EU exports to UK are 16%, just twice what EU exports to Switzerland.

Meanwhile UK exports to EU are 45% of UK's exports.
EU holds UK's balls in negotiations.

>Yeah, the Germans are just going to not trade with the second biggest trading partner within the EU.

EU is the biggest trading partner of UK though.
EU can shift its exports to UK elsewhere eventually as it is only 16% of its export output.
UK will have hard time shifting 45% of its export output.

Youd be speaking German if it wasnt for the Brits my squatty pal,

That is the tradition of that club called EU. Like those fancy Russian sanctions torpedoing our own economy.

Not even Gosplan has reached that level of retardation.

There's a lot of Brit-love on Sup Forums today.

Sell to Russia and China

EU would fucking shit themselves

>not threatening nonukesmany with nukes if they try this
they can't do anything about it senpai

Try it. For one, the distance implies increased cost, two, economy of Russia is just the size of Italy. China isn't that wealthy today anyway and will demand something in return.

>EU can shift its exports to UK elsewhere eventually as it is only 16% of its export output.

But why would they? It's far more beneficial to both sides to continue trading.

UK won't trade with Europe, because to do so it needs continued access to single market,which requires allowing free movement of people.
And that is something leave campaign is about, the main motivation being 4 million or so Europeans living in UK.

>because to do so it needs continued access to single market,which requires allowing free movement of people.
How does that follow?

My sides leaving orbit right now

Fucking Britkeks thinking they could leave EU and restore the British Empire when in reality they will become European Mexico.

WW3 soon fellow commonwealth bro