Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVcW11GoBD0
youtube.com/watch?v=vHnhxHMJcJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the fuck am i looking at?

THE ACCLAMATOR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OTHER 3 REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dunno but Im looking at those sexy trips⭐⭐⭐

The prequel designs are so shitty in comparison

It's supposed to be the "prequal" (hehe) to the Venator Star Destroyer, which was the first Star Destroyer I believe.

Prequels had many shitty things designs weren't one of them. They tried to do at least make something different from the OT while still paying tribute to the OT while TFA just makes it the same with a new color of paint

>It's supposed to be the "prequal" (hehe) to the Venator Star Destroyer, which was the first Star Destroyer I believe.
It's not. The Acclamator is an assault ship. it carries troops, vehicles, heavy weapons and supplies to the surface of planets. it cannot in to fighting.
The Venator is multi-purpose, but is largely used as the frontline combat vessel for the Republic.

Why not link an A-Wing to the first one while you're at it?

Did you know that A-Wings were in use around the time of the Clone War?

The designs were great but were too different from OT. They rushed things in ROTS to get everything tied in with the OT and the evolution of technology happened to quickly. This Star Destroyer looking thing was shown in the last few minutes of ROTS, people would've been happier looking at this familiar imagery rather than the donut ships from TPM.

Think we'll ever get this?

donut ships are actually mini-deathstars. this is made obvious in AOTC

>acclamators
>star destroyer
thing was like 2x the size of the corellian freighter from the beginning of ANH

Man, why Star Destroyers are so fucking sexy?

People usually care more about superweapons destroying entire planets but I just want to see some of those bad boys fucking some shit up in space

>called star destroyers
>cant even destroy stars
and get this haha
>called death star
>only destroys planets
why now death planet?

I like it but it doesn't feel like an imperial weapon. Would love to see this as some kind of Confederacy remnant ship built out of scraps from two wars.

They are freighters and droid control ships, they have nothing in common with the Death Star.

> hurr durr the geonosians have a fleet of ball ships and the plans of the death star, it must be the same

This kind of retarded thinking is why it was canon in the EU that the Republic had no starfighters except Jedi Starfighters so all starfighter pilots had to be Jedi.

They had to make them shitty and primitive looking as they were precursors to the OT shit

bottom right>top left>bottom left>top right

the geonosians designed every ball ship in star wars, so yeah they're related you dummy

I actually like TFA stormtrooper design

VENATORS ARE MY WAIFU

>Finalizer

Fucking seriously?

>people give stupid names to their ships
Yes, really.

Pathetic.

What the fuck is that?

A Legend similar to Starkiller Base.

Sounds retarded but badass

Actually a new canon book called Catalyst list the Federation freighters as inspiration for the Death Star

>x-wing sized ship that blows up fucking STARS

Lay off the crack Lucas.

Venator>Star Destroyer>Finalizer>>>>>>>>>>>>>Acclamator

Best ship coming through

What do these things use that passes for fuel, again?

unobtanium.

>12 quad turbolaser turrets (200 gigatons per shot)
>200 gigatons per shot

>Devastator
>Executor
>Death Star

They have hypermatter or antimatter reactors but the fuel has been shown in Rebels and TCW. It's extremely volatile.

best fucking sound design desu
youtube.com/watch?v=dVcW11GoBD0

schematics have literally been posted above you dumb nigger

>People usually care more about superweapons destroying entire planets but I just want to see some of those bad boys fucking some shit up in space

The Star Destroyers were originally superweapons. Whenever a planet tried to go against the emperor, he'd send in the fleet to glass the planet or any troublesome cities. Then the planets started building their own shields, so he needed the Death Star.

>This kind of retarded thinking is why it was canon in the EU that the Republic had no starfighters except Jedi Starfighters

What about the clone starfighters we see at the beginning of episode III?

Star Wars tech is ridiculously overpowered. Especially shield technology.

>that whole story arc

My favorite part was when the spirit of Luke (he was in a coma) possessed his 5-year old nephew, picked up a lightsaber, and killed a bunch of monsters ordered by a Dark Jedi to kill Luke. Ah, the EU. So stupid, but at least it was stupid in a fun way.

What was the story arc where the Emperor's ghost tried to possess a baby and someone jumped in front of the ghost to stop it and became possessed himself?

intensify forward firepower!

I fucking hate this shit.
Lucrehulks are Hoersch-Kessel Drive Products. I thought they had reintroduced everything from the cross-section books to the new canon with the updated re-release.

Back when AOTC released there were no designs for clone fighters. Instead of making some up they thought of that weird situation.

V-19 Torrents were the first clone fighters at all, debuted in Genndys CW but still mostly ignored so that Battlefront 1 went back to Jedi Starfighters piloted by clones.
ARC-170s are canonically from later in the war, even in the second CW cartoon they only appeared with season 3 which is like year 2 of the war.

I wish they would use V-Wings more and retcon them to be one of the first clone fighters since right now it seems like they just popped into existence the moment Sheev decided to fly to Mustafar.
Instead they made Z-95 Headhunters for TCW Season 4 and made the problem worse as they were a design from after ROTJ in the old EU.

No, that was a different, somehow even dumber story arc, although it did involve the same baby. IIRC it ended with Han shooting the Emperor in the face.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADMIRAL ACKBAR!

Only parts of the EU were total shit. People ignore that 80% of it was at the very least pretty good, and then you had the absolute horseshit like the Jedi Academy books, Darksaber, Fate of the Jedi, Dark Empire and Children of the Jedi, and anything Karen "never read anything Star Wars but writes for it anyway" Traviss.

I find it confusing that these shit stories are the front and center of the EU while people completely ignore the finer stuff like Dark Times and Janek Sunber.

TOO LATE

Isn't that actually a girl? but they thought her screaming was going to be too hard to handle?

Post that Jedi training ship that's one story tall but ridiculously wide and long.

I wish there were a recording of that scream but the guy in the pic is a man, Arvel Crynyd.
Here is the female A-Wing pilot that got dubbed over by a dude, Sila Kott. Funnily enough she is canonically female due to a Starwars.com article.

They also had a female X-Wing pilot and an old lady forgetting her lines.
youtube.com/watch?v=vHnhxHMJcJ4

OP here, I regularly hang out at the wookiepedia breast page

>I thought they had reintroduced everything from the cross-section books to the new canon with the updated re-release.
That was only the locations book released a couple months back. But a bunch of stuff was recanonized like Praetors, the private Senate rooms and some ancient Sith temples of Mustafar.

>Lucrehulks are Hoersch-Kessel Drive Product
We know but you have to read Catalyst much of the design of the Death Star is covert talk. It was already being built in the Clone Wars by the Geonosians who were inspired by the design Kessel drive product since I think Geonosians were contracted to build them.

>I wish they would use V-Wings more
they're the standard Imperial fighter post Clone Wars. Even Tarkin pilots one.

this one?

I have Catalyst on my list to finish before December 15th, I hope it is better than New Dawn and Aftermath. But how were Geonosians able to build it so early? Did they do it on their own with copies of the original plans or on orders of the empire?

They need more use in clone wars stories, the dark red scheme is much better and they have literally no appearance during the Clone Wars despite being primarily a republic vehicle.

For once you aren't a faggot, OP.

I also really like this ship.

sheev is a madman

>those tiny-ass slits in the front

How could you see when flying?

Sheev is a vore fag

the madman

>pic related would annihilate a Death Star

When do you think Disney will rip this off?

If this could kill a Death Star, anything could

>I hope it is better than New Dawn and Aftermath
It's much better than those two books. Luceno is pretty good in this book. Also, get ready for Poggle's ruse cruise. Seriously this book made me respect Genosians for being cunning and manipulative bastards.

>Did they do it on their own with copies of the original plans or on orders of the empire?
Well, spoilers obviously but we see Poggle hand Dooku the plans in AOTC who then hands the plans to Palpatine. It's implied Palpatine handed the plans to his advisers and they started work on the facility with Krennic overseeing everything. The book explains why Tarkin ends up being prime overseer.

Holy shit did anyone know the second death start was larger? What is the point of that?

too fucking ugly

(You)

twice the evil

>star destroyers
>doesn't actually destroy stars
fucking hacks

They are Star Wars ships you dingus

>Millennium Falcon
>Not a long-winged bird of prey

wtf just happened in that comic. plz explain bug thing and how it fixes his appearance

Considering they already did a "homage" to Hammerhead cruisers, probably not too long from now.

Always wanted the Lego version of this. One day when I have ample money to waste

the last thing a lot of rebel scum ever saw