9. Adam Engel (R) CF

Lets go Rodon

pls don't rodanks

I hate the Yankees so much right now holy shit

T H I C C

T H I C K

>headley batting fifth
STOP IT. JUST STOP IT.

Just two more games and you won't need to see them dump pictures of a substandard 3DPD Blonde.

Thats the spirit

>one of those 2 games is shields

Machado hit 3 in a row against him last year

yanksbros what do you think we'll see Judge do facing the worst pitcher in the history of MLB?

Judge will hit 5 home runs in a single game and then ascend to heaven.

You're assuming James can accurately pitch one over the plate.

And by all means fucking shell him. He ruined Mark Buehrle's retirement ceremony and we as fans fucking hate him.

Is Holland severely autistic? What the fuck was that?

and then none of them will count because its against shields

I thought that was Shields with the hood. Holland doesn't have a beard.

If anything, he probably rubbed his own shittyness on him.

Time for the Yankees to get shut out by a pitcher that hasn't yet thrown a pitch in the majors this season

>there are yankee """"""fans""""" who did not see that loss coming yesterday

I've watched enough to know we weren't winning that one. I wasn't even mad last night

Not a great first look.

Tell me more about Joe's mystical binder.

It was just the principle of it. Why the fuck would you bring Clippard in in that situation, and why were some pitchers unavailable?

he is

seriously

Clippard got out of a bases loaded no outs with only one run scored. It was Betances who shit the bed

Aaron Judge is literally the best batter in baseball and it's not even close. Every at-bat he goes deep into the count.

Striking out Judge swinging is a good way to start your season

>strikes out Judge
well shit

Like I said, it was the principle of it. He couldn't not brought a minor leaguer in to setup the 8th inning, and he could've gone with Green to close. But no, Girardi said Green was unavailable for God knows what reason.

Judge isn't particularly hard to strikeout. He's on pace for like 200 strikeouts.

Is it me or does the AL central have comfy fans?

I could watch a game with WSox or Indians fans before I ever suffer the cancer of O's, Jays, and RSox.

kek

There has to be a happy medium between Torre overworking one reliever until he dies and Girardi muh resting everyone for a week straight.

Damn it Timmy

didi is elite

wew, Anderson is trash this season

You might find it tolerable, but I don't exactly enjoy it. But then again, there is a smaller fanbase representation of the Comedy Central teams.

in our case we have no hopes or expectations so we just watch this team in stoic and somber air

get it together rodon

Rodon pls

>Anderson has 18 (eighteen) errors

next most in the majors is 13

The reason you say that is because you don't have to spend most of your season with the cancer known as AL East fans.

>you now remember that the yankees wouldn't have won the world series in 2009 without damaso marte who also won in 2005 with the white sox

If the Royals, Tigers, and Indians were red hot, I'm sure the shoe would be on the other foot.

Like expected, Rodon's pitching as if he's lining himself up before the firing squad.

the horrifyingness

DUBS AND MIGUEL GS 1ST AB

That's the thing though, AL East fans are cancer regardless of if they're good or not. Red Sox fans were just as bad when they were in last place a few years ago as when they were in first place last year. O's and Jays fans are cancerous as shit too, despite not doing much the past few years.

That is a weird batting stance. I don't think I can't get used to that. Just DFA him

ANDUJAR
A
N
D
U
J
A
R

god fucking damn it

this was expected though

still hurts

fuck

come on Rodon

Just thinking of the night Danks was cut is just fucking cringeworthy.

>Not a Grand Slam
Send this bust down.

>sevy acting like he was going to throw the ball away

dfa judge and Sanchez rn Miguel is the new face of ny

Man Rodon sucks

Yankee fans
>Patrician, knowledgable, girl posting, funny, friendly

Sox Fans
>Unfunny, pedo anime spam, nasty

O's fans
>Disappear when losing, report the posts of other fans

Jays Fans
>Leafs

Rays Fans
>

finally out of the inning

god damn rodon calm down

Rodon still has an ERA of 0.00 so he's not that bad

Could this be the game were we turn it back on?

Red Sox fans are intentionally autistic too, it's a very strange brand of shitposting

He has been on the DL the past 2 months, had a shit rehab, and now is starting his first game of the year on the mound.

Not sure what you're expecting. Yanks are gonna split this series at the minimum.

The offense has been there the entire time, it's the pitching that has killed >us

realize that andujar was the only yankee to get a hit that inning

Only if we keep Wade and Adujar on the major league roster which we won't because muh veterans. Even though they're all geriatrics who can't stop getting hurt.

Depends on which Tanaka they get

wtf is YES saying why would the bullpen need rest they just got b2b 7 innings from starters

Glad Girardi stopped this Tanaka and Romine meme

The Yanks should have Judge start learning first base now so in two years when his knees are shot he can transition easily. Brid will bust. Austin is a bench player.

Bird won't bust, but holy shit these injuries are making him into Teixeira+

I don't like how there was basically no backup plan for Bird

>Chris Carter

Didn't one of you guys say yesterday that there is no plan, and that you should feel bad for assuming there is one?

Let's play a game where no one wins and all there is are tears called "Who'll have the worst start, Rodon or Shields?"

>Chris Carter
never heard of him
There's a whole binder full of plans

>avishit

In AAA when Rodon had an 11 ERA in 4 rehab starts, they said a lot of it was due to the terrible charlotte defense behind him.

So of course now he comes up and gets Tim Anderson, league leader in errors.

Avishit making me regret voting for him. Fell for it hook line and sinker.

My heart drops every time Headley throws the ball. 2015 was so painful with his throwing error autism.

I mean Tim's error was a thing, but he also can't throw a strike today. He's clearly not all there.

If not Avi then who else can be the white sox's ASB pity rep?

Just thinking the Zach Putnam is kill for the next 18 months just kills me inside.

I would back Montero if he wasn't 0-31 throwing runners out.

That's like Carter complaining every one else strikes out too much

zputty wasn't that good anyways
better than minaya, infante, ynoa, beck, jennings yes but still

Chris Sale.

Oh wait.

Fuck.

It's people like him that made me realize how shittier the bullpen can be and is.

over/under 1.5 BB for Rodon this inning?

How do you get half a walk?

He might not even play again this season because he's a stupid pussy who can't play through soreness. I get it, bone bruises hurt and heal over an extended period of time, but you gotta man the fuck up because at this point you are Carl Pavano.

I bet he'll get two walks

lrn how 2 over/under

>rodanks

He get another bone bruise in his rehab starts though. And Carl Pavano's injuries were almost exclusively from him doing stupid ass shit in his free time. Bird's injuries have all been baseball related.

rodanks pls

Rodon is gonna kill someone up there

lol Judge didn't want to take the walk.

Timmy almost threw that away even with all that time

dfa judge immediately

>1-2-3 inning
wew

>yankees got 150 ip over 4 years from pavano

I totally forgot he was still on the team at one point and was surprised when he came back. I thought the Yankees reacquired him or something