ITT: Child actors who have their innocence taken by Hollywood

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0V_mrUC1pKA
youtube.com/watch?v=JRsOUIEXRuc
youtube.com/watch?v=FP-kgnavUQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This kid is already a fucking brat

youtube.com/watch?v=0V_mrUC1pKA

Just look at the way she speaks about Hopper and others in public.

VERY self-absorbed

Why are you calling Finn 'Hollywood'?

Stg was a mistake

Is Finn Wolfhard, as they say, 'alt-right'?

She's 11, give her a break. She'll wince when watching this in 10 years. Also, English accents make you sound overly confident and condescending. I grew up in kent, i knew.

You're out of touch old man, she seems like any other outgoing girl her age

t.never watched danker things

>She's 11

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>she seems like any other outgoing girl her age
So annoying and superficial?

Thanks Millie's agents!

Is Finn /ourboy/

Robbie Benson

Im with you on this one, but I see it as normalized behaviour for girls her age or possibly women in general, which is why I opposed calling her a brat. Such a large portion of her gender are such shitters that she doesnt stand out, is what Im trying to say

>our
You mean mine

it's going to be great when it's all over and all this attention on her will be gone, people will be like "this girl is annoying with her attention seeking" she's going to break down in pieces and turn in to drugs

supposedly she said stephen speilberg was interested in her for some part in the future. This was month or so ago so I don't know how relevant it still is. But if true then she may be in it for the long haul.

Do you think Millie's had her period yet?

>he thinks girls mature intellectually or emotionally at all whatsoever anytime after this age

you're in for a surprise.

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST

youtube.com/watch?v=JRsOUIEXRuc

XBOX FINE ME A JOB, BUT FIRST FIND ME A CUNNY.

youtube.com/watch?v=FP-kgnavUQ0

i don't think you've got any innocence left at 12

as i remember, since like 8-9 everybody at school was a big time pervert, except for a few retards.

>faggots are trump supporters
>b-but he likes us he just hates the minorities!

kek you guys are in for a rude awakening judging from who he picked as vice-president and who he'll likely be picking for supreme court positions and his cabinet.

>you have to be a faggot to like Finn
Nice try Millie

Just sounds like a kid with normal levels of confidence having fun in front of a crowd? Kind of the opposite of lost innocence, which would look like her being very self conscious and afraid of retards online picking apart her behavior and calling her names.