Let's get this straight once and for all

Let's get this straight once and for all.

swans, is it soyboy?

no

soyboy is a myth, it doesn't exist

so no

no

found "him"

"me" ?

its a no from me dawg.gif

Soyboys are afraid to flex their muscles,

I'll have you know I can do 100 pushups in a row and also fuck my girlfriend for 2 hours straight NERD

Soyboy is not a myth. Soyboys are not the problem though. It's the nu-males. Soyboy is a sneaky distraction from them.

whats the difference between a soyboy and a numale? Why is numale worse? What are the characteristics of each?

Soyboys are characterized by the hormonal imbalances brought on by soy and are in the substance's control without knowing it. Nu-males are not. They're willfully sneaky/conniving. They act as if they're soyboys because being an soyboy is currently en vogue. You might say that free will is an illusion and that the nu-male soyboy facade as an act of will is a invalid way to frame this, but there is a clear calculation based on self-reflection among the nu-males that soyboys are incapable of. Therefore nu-males are acting unethically when they present themselves as soyboys while soyboys are not because they're actually soyboys, therefore nu-males are worse.

Which is exactly why they listen to Swans, duh. Do you think aggressive strong-willed outcasts (rather than beta outcasts) Death Grips?

nah, they're nu-male

Imagine living your life thinking this

if you care about what artists are soyboy youre a definite soyboy, listen to whatever you fucking like

Woke
I wonder who could be behind this post?

I'm soyboy and I love them so it's a possibility.

this "soyboy" phase is cringy as hell. feel like I've time traveled back to high school.

male masculinity let's fight over it guys

you ever think about how much people on Sup Forums (and in the world) just hate. Like just spend so much time coming up with differences between people and attaching a hateful term to it to feel less bad or something

No. Soyboys like them because they're a popular around here, for the most part; there's some exceptions, of course.

yeah this is made up. all of the dropouts are autodetected with this forced meme

Every soyboy i know will tell me to turn it down since it hurts their ears. So no

i agree with you.
lets go get a latte instead.

I stopped reading because it didn't take an entire paragraph for you to get across the fact that you're a massive retard. Congrats I guess.

is this /soc/ or Sup Forums?

why dont you rally your soyboy flag somewhere else if you want to be pegged so hard?