Conmebol niggers, did you actually rate this guy or he was a meme?

Conmebol niggers, did you actually rate this guy or he was a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DgSGId1Rg5Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_goalscoring_goalkeepers
youtube.com/watch?v=WrkCqUB61p0
youtube.com/watch?v=WaYigpr4iyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good goalkeeper and scored a gazillion free kicks and penalties

>good goalkeeper
how good?

he won like 3 of those world's best gk awards in his prime, and his period playing for velez sarsfield was basically the only period of time where that team was relevant

good to the point everyone in conmebol knows he is Chilavert, was great at free kicks and penalties. Also, he did a hat trick once and I don't know if he stills holds the record of the only GK to have done a Hat trick

youtube.com/watch?v=DgSGId1Rg5Y

breddy good
Back then we know scoring against Paraguay was something we had to work our asses for.
He in the goalpost+the defensive line they had back then made a sturdy NT with great counter attack prowess.

Why do Sudacas love goal-scoring keepers so much?

goal-scoring is their life, why the fuck does anyone buy macacos for? to defend? there are italians and germans for that.

Far less than this motherfucker right here, which was one of the main responsible for beating Liverpool in the Clubs WC final.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_goalscoring_goalkeepers

In fact, I never understood why Rogerio Ceni isn't better known than Shillavert everywhere else. Maybe because Ceni never played in yurop and never was the 1st GK of our NT.

because he was not?Dida and Marcos are better than him

I'm saying if there's a GK to be known for scoring meme goals, it should be Ceni and not Chilavert.

Both
>le spit in your face goalie

But Chilavert was the better keeper of the two.

Negro envidioso

holy shit, this post made me laugh so hard

Ah! Chilavert!
One of my first buys in ChampMan 97/98 at any club.
He was pretty damn good but the goals sure did add to his fame. Also dat temper.
You are both right you know...

*RISES ABOVE INTERNALLY*

Classic athlete that stops doing his daily workout but continue doing his daily food intake

this is the GOAT Free-kick goalie

youtube.com/watch?v=WrkCqUB61p0

youtube.com/watch?v=WaYigpr4iyE

why do spcis love this shit so much

Chilavert was amazing.

>rogerio senil

lmao fuck off

This. Chilavert was a superior GK than Rogério Ceni. Don't fall for this meme and give (You)s to bambis.

90's GOAT. literally the best goalkeeper of the decade

underrated

underrated too

Absolute goat, I saw his final year in Peñarol. He was notoriously overweight and yet he never took more than one goal per game and carried the team to the title. Also I saw him score free kicks, it was glorious.

Rogerio Ceni had literally two good games in his career (vs Liverpool and vs Vasco). Apart from that, he's completely shit.

And he's shit as a coach too.