Lol dumb indians

>lol dumb indians
>p-poo in loo!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D6xMrqDP5to
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow, all shit products

hmmm, I wonder who invented those products. It wouldn't have been a white man by any chance? kek. btw, your women love big white cock

>Francisco D'Souza
>Indian

That's because they're the tech-support and CEO's

>AJAYPAL
>not the CEO of paypal

ya blew it kiddo

D'Souza is an Indian surname too.
Goa was a Portuguese colony.

As long as they're not paki or muslim I don't care, Indians are dope, they're just too scared of the Loo witch to be taken seriously.

First comment is always the true comment.

Indian over Kike CEO anyday

Glorified secretaries.

>overlooking the 1.3 billion that shit in streets and bath in swamps with dead bodies

But none of them developed the business? They just moved into a position of someone who actually did all the hard work.

>what's the difference between race and culture

They were all run/founded by white men before those Indians got their grubby poo-ridden hands on the CEO positions.

All those companies are large enough to function with or without the CEO. They are simply there to enter the Indian market.

He's from Kenia

Yeah, this has nothing to do with pushing "diversity".

> UAE
> Talking about proud Indians.
You are one of the many Indian slave workers in UAE correct?

There are lot of engineers in India, indian CEOs all over the world. Why is that country so underdeveloped? What´s wrong with it?

Indians are in Kenya too. His father was from Goa.

It's prestige advertising to put a thirld worldler on top of an already established organization. If niggers weren't dumb as bricks, they would be the CEOs.

That makes sense then. Thanks for the kind clarification.

Tribalism. Indians defend other indians and poo on everyone else. They are very similar to jews in this regard.

Corruption I guess, it's what makes our best look for better opportunities elsewhere

Which is something we should learn from.

So this is what happen when they learn how to use the toilet... Interesting.

All races are inherently tribalistic user, unfortunately it's just Whites who have it bullied out of them

there's some sort of indian-paki-mexican hybrid that had to bribe his way into the cabinet.

ALL of them bribed their way in.

they're like theranos. they thought putting a minority at the top would get their products recognition.

fuck these subhumans.

Still wouldn't explain why the slum dwellers can build themselves slums to live in but not toilets.

thankfully, even though niggers are too stupidto be ceos because there are consequences for ceos, niggers have top spots in places where failure is rewarded in our government, schools, police, military, and legal system...

wait a second...

KEK

Yeah Google and Adobe are pretty shitty.

The CEO of the corporation I work for is Indian.

Since he bought the actual company I work for, he has completely run it into the ground, and is firing everyone here (in the USA office) so he can outsource our jobs to call centers owned by his family members back in India.

He's been investigated a few times for doing shady shit / shaving profits off for himself but nothing ever comes of it.

On the day of rope I want to see his body dragged through the streets.

You hire an indian if the message you want your company to send is "we are just drifting by so we hired this mediocre indian drone".

>google is shit
Uses their reverse image search, android, search engine, maps, email
>adobe sucks
Because too dumb to edit videos or add vfx

India has a lot of brilliant people, but the poor state education threatens the futures of millions of children and private education is expensive and poverty in India is widespread.

Don't follow Sup Forums memes guys, follow your heart.

>using google
>using android
>using adobe products
Way to be free

They need the hashtag #indianpride because they really do feel shame about shitting in the streets or that their country in garbage.

The only way these people were able to be successful was with American infrastructure. That, and it's a numbers game with having so many Indians in the world

Hmm. All products completely unavailable to 85% of India's population.

Come back when your people stop shitting in the streets, what not?

youtube.com/watch?v=D6xMrqDP5to