"You did not get raped"

"You did not get raped"

German top model Gina-Lisa Lohfink gets raped by two turks, rape taped on video, case gets thrown out of a german court anyway

>repeatedely asked the turkish rapists to stop, they didnt
>entire thing filmed on tape
>case gets thrown out of court anyway

If anyone had any doubt that shitskins will not get punished in Germany for raping german girls, here's your redpill

spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/fall-gina-lisa-lohfink-muss-ich-erst-umgebracht-werden-a-1097049.html

Other urls found in this thread:

de.xhamster.com/movies/4900468/gina_lisa_lohfink_wird_von_2_tuerken_gefickt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she clearly didn't get raped you retard

I'm sorry Germany, but you truly are a cancer to Europe.

>Top model
Top kek

Pretty sure she deserved it. Models and other media personalities tend to be "refugees welcome" and "it's not Islam, it's patriarchy" types.

watch the vid she willingly fucks them then says no when filmed or they try anal or something and now she cried rape and got BTFO. she's just a huge whore who's always fucking foreigners.

Holy shit, that's exactly my kind of milf bimbo. I need that.

its funny how she "asked" the so called "rapist" to stop.

we all know that models do this shit to get into the society they are looking for , the inner circle.

we had them too in holland , they were fucking the sons of gadaffi.

The only good Kraut is a dead Kraut.

Why do our girls prefer to fuck Turks?

She won model contests before she went full retard with plastic

Turkroach detected
They gave her date rape drugs and you can clearly see that she's passed out in the video.

this she basically only fucks non whites. she's a degenerate and should be deported with the muzzies

Link?

you have link to the vid ?

>whites rape women
She asked for it. She probably regretted it afterwards. Dann feminazis!
>shitskins rape women
Waaah, they are raping our women!

Post vid.

Note the fact she's passed out the entire time (date rape drug) and when she finally starts to move she tells them to stop

de.xhamster.com/movies/4900468/gina_lisa_lohfink_wird_von_2_tuerken_gefickt.html

Search it on motherless, "gina lisa".
It's rather boring.

was laberst du

By the looks of her she was probably having a worse day before she got raped
Jus saying ugly girls need love too

False equivalence. If a woman begs a guy to finger her, she consents. If a woman is screaming at the man to stop fucking her, it is rape.

>ficki ficki
i thought it was just a meme

Turkroach detected

Dude, I saw her smile til the camera

Can someone post the video

That doesn't really look like rape, it's obvious she was drunk but she's not passed out and smiling the whole time.

>fucks with turk roaches
>ends up getting raped
boo fucking hoo
too bad they didnt also kill her.

>Xhamster
Didn't they add in a message saying "you need help" to anyone who searches "rape" ?

>Waaah, they are raping our women!

ITS ON VIDEO WITH HER BEGGING THEM TO STOP, UNLIKE EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN "RAPE" ACCUSATION CONTROVERSY, YOU FUCKING RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT

She's a filthy degenerate whore. Fuck her.

>de.xhamster.com/movies/4900468/gina_lisa_lohfink_wird_von_2_tuerken_gefickt.html
LOL , SHE WAS SMILING TO THE CAMERA !!!!

kekekekekekkekekekekekek

was there any mention of date rape drugs in the court?

Doesn't look like rape to me
Looks like a whore being a whore
awful fake tits too

>get taped on video while being raped
>obviously drugged up
>tell the rapists to stop repeatedly
>'she asked for it'

>even this very forum is infested with turkroaches shitposting under a german flag

High time to kill em all

What the fuck.
I'm Mexican, I cold probably pass off as a Turk.
I need to get to Europe and dive in on the prime Aryan pussy.

She claimed she was drugged, court decided she was just making shit up fined her 24 000 Euros for false accusations, she went crying to the media and now they're all tripping over themselves because muh misogynist rape laws.

the only women that degrade themselves to fucking turks are old or complete fucking whores that have more stds than you can count

>girl "doesnt remember" being totally ok with being fingered by some kid while theyre both drunk at a party
somehow rape
>girl on tape begging for the guys to stop
somehow not rape

war is peace, freedom is slavery

She said in court she had been under the influence of date rape drugs twice in her life before, and that it felt exactly like that

She said the two turks - who are affiliated with an organized crime clan - threatened her after the rape to keep her mouth shut about it

She was assaulted in the court room toilet and had a breakdown in court, was repeatedly called a 'whore' inside the german court building

Even the leftist media are raging about this, of course none of them mention the fact that she was raped by two turks.

Crystal clear evidence, those turks would be bunking with Jahal if this was a Rechtsstaat

she is no prime aryan , a weird whore with weird boobs.
but its funny tho , a mexian acting like a turk , i believe you can pull it

Germany getting cucked on daily basis and the cuck men do nothing. Feels Good Man

Fuck.
They still probably look better than the girls here too.

no you couldn't bean

Are we really to the point where most German flags are Turks and other filth?

Tell me how they act, maybe I can make some comparisons to your average LA chicano.

I look pretty Arabic, other than the hair I'm fucking there.

We're good fucks

This desu famalam.

Where are all the feminists now? The left cowers from every single brown person. Reports in Germany of white victims choosing not to go to the cops to "save" the perpetrators.

How progressive of a story
Some "model" associating with organized criminals, probably her drug dealers
Courts accepting harassment, threats, violence, etc against whites

Not sure how you get issues with date rape drugs so often but maybe thats part of being a model/prostitute

Was a separate arrest made for the court toilet assault?

She was smiling...

German woman just wanted some FICKI FICKI

You gotta understand, leftism is anti-white at its core
Whites, male and female, are the bottom of the totem pole

lol. cucks.

German feminists are all over this, so are the leftist 'rapefugees welcome' mass media.

They dont even give a fuck about that anymore. They knew the entire case was getting media coverage and threw it out of court and even FINED the victim 24.000 euros.

It's open genocide of the german people at this point, apartheid law.

>German "models"

Oh shit

>de.xhamster.com/movies/4900468/gina_lisa_lohfink_wird_von_2_tuerken_gefickt.html
Damn she looks quite hot. Roaches really living the life.

And here we are obeying the rules, getting pushed over by liberals, losing control of everything... Damn, man. I should get tanned and travel a little for welfare and chicks.

German feminists are actually pretty angry about this and made some stupid hashtag or something, it's just that most people here don't give a shit.

But seriously, in the video it really didn't look like she was raped, so I can understand the court's decision here.

Not unlikely. Germany has the most turks after Turkey and every second turk lives off welfare, so they have time to shitpost

/thread

>it's just that most people here don't give a shit.

How? Putting this case aside, your women and children are still being raped on the daily. How do people not care?

Same could be said for the US faggot, stop bullying the Germans

She definitely isn't passed out. Probably under the influence of some drug. It's hard to asses if she's willingly partaking in it or if it's due to drugs. She is smiling and even rubbing her clit. Doesn't seem like she's opposing them too much. Didn't they run blood tests?

What are the odds that she's just pissed that they made a video out of it?

lol she was at one point rubbing her clit
you cant call that a rape...
well unless you are a hardcore feminist

She's only 29, and she looks like that.

Video+chlamidia = regret

>Putting this case aside
I was mostly talking about this case, people did give plenty of shit about the New Year's Eve happenings. Our government even decided to reform our sexual assault laws after it (which wasn't really necessary in my opinion since they barely changed anything but I guess the point was to give people the feeling that something's being done).

i don't care
i'd probably hit that even when she's 40 and leathery
i had a friend's mom that was a total bimbo slut, i'm totally drawn to that type of woman

No way.

I think it's all the makeup and the cougar patten dress that makes her look like a MILF.

GUYS!
A german women obviously got raped by two turks on camera. It does not matter if she is a bimbo or if she had it coming. It is disgusting that our courts are enabling rape by mudslimes. If we keep on accepting this shit because 'dumb bitches, told them to fuck me instead', this country will completely fall in a short time. STOP BEING SALTY NECKBEARD FAGGOTS! THE HAPPENING IS HERE! YOUR WOMAN GET RAPED BY FOREIGNERS. GERMANY UNITE! GERMANY UNITE! EINHEIT! EINHEIT!

This tape would have been enough evidence in any court of law to get jailed for rape. Except in Germany, where the victim gets fined. The reason why the rapists didnt get jailed: the victim was an ethnic german and the rapists were turkish.

Turks just wanted some ficki-ficki.

She told them to stop a couple of times in the video. By her voice, you can tell that she is drugged.

>men
>can be raped

you are not fooling anyone op

doesn't look like rape 2bh

was probably just telling them to 'stop' filming

saying stop is not enough in german law
rape also needs the use of violence in german law

>bluepilled Anglos don't get they asked for their calliphate and shariah controlled zones

What's the Turkroach version of "Burn the coal, Pay the toll"?

>Gina-Lisa Lohfink
>top-model

löl

Btw, that woman is some reality TV Z-list celebrity and attention whore that lives of being featured in tabloids.

>Making a sextape
>mostly film yourself and your bros face

For what purpose? What kind of ego must you have to want to record yourself fucking to jerk off to later instead of recording the fucking woman?

To be fair, she's basically gutter trash. It's as if Americans would care about some trailer trash inbred.

Should just shoot all three and do humanity at large a favour.

Brenn Külülü zahl Züllü Hurrensohn Alta isch schwör

if anyone is victime here is those roaches with planty os std now.

>SHE WAS SMILING AND RUBING HER CLIT.
german call it rape

While it's true that there's a lot of bias towards migrants and hate for your fellow white men, that doesn't mean that this is one of such cases. I don't see how this video proves anything.

Yeah, she might be under the influence of some strong narcotics, or she might be simply drunk. She might also be just stoned or role playing getting raped or whatnot.

What about real evidence? Is there any mention of a blood test being done? That would add substantial weight to the video that it was rape and not consensual.

>fuck around with criminal scum
>probably for drugs
>roach films it and it gets on the internet
>uhh, he raped me.

what did she expect, that the criminal sand niggers would be decent enough to not share the movie with his friend?
have to say this, those roaches in that movie were pretty wel hung.

Don't need one, because unlike blacks they don't usually run away they kill the girls in question or lock them up in their basements.

Heck, if you were to bang a Turkish girl and the family would come to know it. You wouldn't need to worry about having gone raw, they'd kill her anyway.

>The left and their feminist harpies will compromise even their views on rape should it get in the way of their hatred for the west

There are people who will play apologist with this saying the right would still be worse.

Hey you reap what you sow. Btw, if our countries had any balls left, we'd be shipping the "refugees" and the so-called "tanned Germans"back by the hundreds of thousands. Also, the fact that there's no public punishment of these animals going on is telling. Most men in Western Europe have been castrated quite efficiently.

lel

Conquer. Get in the mind of the roach. It's not just sex. It's two men dominating a woman that's not only famous but also is supposed to be some kind of herald of beauty (I'm not saying she is, but she's got the "top model" title, she's blonde, etc). They get more turned on by all the things that represent conquering rather than the sex itself. It's like fucking your worst enemy's wife and send him a pick of her sucking your cock.

After looking at the vid that was my first thought as well. This shit does NOT look any kind of forced or inconsentual to me.
It's probably for the victimbux and media notoriety...if i was the judge i would have ruled the same, although the "rapists" should have been punished as well for uploading the videos (allegedly) against her will and for their (allegedly) threatening behaviour in court.

This is onee if those cases where there are no innocents parties if you ask me.

Stfu you little bitch. With global warming and the sea levels rising you dutch bitches will be refugees two in the future. Let's how your neighbors will treat you and your annoying travel trailers.

>What are the odds that she's just pissed that they made a video out of it?

You do realize that woman earns a living by being featured in the tabloid press? She needs shit like this so they keep reporting on her.

GERMANY YES

Pretty sure they got punished for distributing the video against her will, it's just that she got punished as well for false accusations. I don't know if it was right to fine her that much but I agree with the court's decision regarding the "rape", this video doesn't really prove anything.

Nice bait. Even so, refugees from the Netherlands to Germany, people with ethnic, cultural and historic ties, is something totallyh different than millions pouring in from hostile lands crossing through several countries that aren't even seeing war/strife.

>global warming
Nice divide and conquer, Schlomohammed

Are you pretending this isn't true? Some Turkish guy I used to hang out with in school beat his sister half to death after finding out what was going on between us and was pretty clear what would've happen to her if the rest of his family would find out.

Hell you can just take some news and go look up some nice honor killings. Where some angry Turkish brother kills his sister because she banged some non Turk which still happens pretty damn regularly.

>smiles at the camera
>sucks dick
>rubs her clit
>lies with open legs and no complaints

She only said no when the next guy in line came to fuck her, she had nothing against the first.

>refugees two in the future

Refugees 2: Electric Boogaloo