The next right-wing degenerate who says that a gun could have saved Christina Grimmies life...

The next right-wing degenerate who says that a gun could have saved Christina Grimmies life, deserves to get shot in the face. I am so SICK and fucking TIRED of conservative DEGENERATES embarrassing this country with their Russian mentality and political agendas that does NOTHING for progress in this nation.

WE ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WESTERN HEMISHPERE!!

The second amendment MUST be revised if we are going to have a stable democracy. shotguns and bolt action rifles can stay....high powered rifles and side arms must GO!

WAKE THE FUCK UP AMERICA!!

Eat a dick faggot

Eat a gun barrel...then pull the trigger.

Wasn't she a coalburner?

t. Michael Bloomberg

Come to worst Korea, I will smuggle you into Best Korea. There are no civilian guns there. You can be happy once and for all

> I am so SICK and fucking TIRED of conservative DEGENERATES embarrassing

Oh look. Tumblrcaps.

Was her murderer black?

She'll be back in time for the next season of The Voice.

Literally who?

>high powered rifle

Guns were banned at the venue.

Of guns do not help save lives why does Obama surround himself with armed men?

Literally who the fuck is this tart you freedom hating communist?

If so, le trash.

Thanks koreabro...but I have an obligation and a liberal duty to stay here and help change whats wrong in America. Must keep on fighting the good fight! However, if (and its a big if) trump wins the election, I will take you up on your offer.

I tip my fedora, sir.

gun free zone!

Nobody knows, nobody cares

I thought the gun performed admirably

Why do you care what other countries think
I bet you were one of those kids in school that did everything to seem 'popular'
Fuck you OP

How can these shit threads be all over pol and r9k this place really is shilled out the bootyhole

Underrated

But he still brought a gun there, didn't he?

Some slut from America's version of The Voice.

Knew you must've had a fedora

Fuck you and your Russian mentality. Go move to Russia and live like the dog your are.

>WE ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WESTERN HEMISHPERE!!

America is one of only countries left with freedom of speech, but yeah no its just a coincidence that countries with guns still havent gone full cuck dictator mode

Kill yourself you dumbass fascist

How fucking convenient just a day after Hillary starts getting flak for her anti-gun position in the media, a fucking celebrity gets murdered by one.

russians are bad ass, suck my gun

So who killed her anyway?

No Id rather live here with my gay boyfriend and not give a shit what you think m80

I will literally pin you down and sodomize you while using cosmoline mixed with your own blood as lube.

white rich liberal pricks like you sicken me. poe black folk like me in the inner city need guns to protect ourselves. you don't know what its like, fearing for yo life every fuckin day, knowing that your power to show you got steel makes th difference beteen life n death. fuck you fo tryin to make me a fucking criminal like the sick fucks who pray on the good law abidin people.

And...you're point is?

hmmm really makes you think~

Have terrorists ever thought about simply killing celebrities? Its clear people care 1000000x more about some Z-list celeb than 1000 regular people.

Actually, you might be onto something there. There are many cases of friends from the Clinton Foundation being murdered or taking their own lives, theres been plenty of them, almost around 50 famous people tied with them. I bet you are right if you're implying they were involved.

If you're really that upset, move to some other country, don't bother us.

Who the fuck is this and why do I care

No, Russians are third world animals and I will not let this country lower to its level. Go live there f you think its so bad ass...but America will change.

Media being so quiet, my money's on black (ex-)boyfriend.

>you are point is
american education :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Are you denying that she could've been saved if she had a gun? I know common core is shit, but I had hoped the American Education meme was just a meme.

They only care about this homicide because it was at a venue. Literally who is she? This chick was really cute though, what a waste. Now people are talking about banning guns again like that was going to help in the first place.

So OP, what's wrong with having citizens defend themselves? As points out, it was a gun free zone. Obviously would have been fine had the perp listened to the rules like everyone else. But he didn't, and she died for it. How do you make sure everyone follows the rules?

I trust gays with weapons because they don't carry that destructive testosterone gene most straight males have. You are free to pack and carry. Women too...you never see women going on shooting sprees either.

You're new here ain't ya

Fuck women, a female cop shot 2 bystanders by accident because she panicked
I do not support you faggot, if you hate how america is then why dont you move to mexico where firearms are illegal

High power rifles are exactly what I said they were....high power rifles. Again..whats your point?

Kill yourself libshit.

>get shot in the head before you even have time to react
>hurr durr if she had a gun she could have been saved
my sides

>talk shit about Trump
>get shot

wow

>WE ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WESTERN HEMISHPERE!!

You mean the last hope we have as white people right?

Yeah, you're right. I don't think any of the people at the venue had any reason to suspect that the perp had a weapon. She would have died, and the perp would have been pumped full of lead. Still the same outcome.

Feel really bad for the victim's brother though, shit man.

kaksoispiste de de de de de de de de de de de de de

A gun could've saved her life

oh shit, another one for the Trump Curse?

you being the laughing stock of the world has nothing to do with guns.

>shit like this happens in murrica, three days later it's been forgotten everyone goes by their business
>if this happened in Europe there would be a massive outcry, laws would be changed, security protocols revised, etc.
filthy degenerates disrespecting human life like this.

>bolt action rifles can stay
>high powered rifles must GO

Kek

When a terrible event like this occurs it becomes popular to demand the most immediate and obvious thing at fault. We must refuse this instinct and look at the deeper faults that lead someone to do something so tragic or they will simply find a new way to do it regardless. There are many tools to use to kill. We must instead ask why the killing took place at all instead of accepting that it must take place and attempting to fix it by removing just one of millions of ways to end a persons life. Sometimes insanity takes a person and nothing realistic could be done to have known before hand. Sometimes the signs are there and we simply avert our eyes not wanting to accept it. Sometimes it's a situation we've seen many times before that could have been easily prevented with minimal to no interference in someones life outside of their family or friends. We must not demand, we must ask why?

Was the bitch triflin'?
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks she was probably some dumb gold diggin' roastie' ass hoe. Riddle of the streets, bitch. Don't be triflin'.

The next left-wing degenerate [who] uses Europeans as a tool to push agendas in America deserve to get shot in the face.

I'm so sick and tired of liberal DEGENERATES using us as a tool with "omg Europe has all the answers, they look down on us because we are not left-wing enough"

FUCK OFF, WE DON'T LIKE YOU!
WE LIKE JOHN WAYNE!

That's a 50 cal weapon... those are illegal for civilian use.

Should be legal to defend your property and family against attack helicopters desu

>bolt action rifles can stay....high powered rifles must go

So I can keep my Armalite .50cal single shot bolt action?

This chick is going to be fucking famous now. Dying really is the ultimate publicity stunt

Someone has an appreciation for dark humor.

on the other hand, if the gunman had 2 guns he would have killed her just the same but it would have been some sick john woo action

20mm and it's not in Canada you fucking faggot. Not in the States either with the right stamp

Holy shit, you need an education.

Lol were not the laughing stock man. Sure we got some issues however we are by fsr king of the retardeds (see everyone)and we have true free speech and firearms

this is a stable democracy. It just isn't perfect, our very pretty.

not in your country they arent

White French people celebrated the terrorist attack that happened there, they literally sang in the streets you deluded dumb fuck. That's why we need guns, you're all sick cuck losers cheering for your own loss of freedoms and genocide.

I didn't say it was in Canada you simple minded fuck. All I was saying is that any caliber weapon (50 +) is illegal in the states.

Do you have selective reading?

>zeldaxlove64
>If her Youtube name was PlayStationxlover94 Sony would have picked her up on their label
>She would have been hugely successful
>Sony would have given her bodyguards
>The bodyguards would have shot her killer
Where was Nintendo when she needed them?

Nintendo, not even once...

>Christina Grimmies

You're another spycho in everyone else's business.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYONE ELSE'S FACE AND POCKETS YOU QUEER SHIT PIG

Not my fault 90% of America's new immigrants are mongoloid mouth-breathers, if they can't handle every citizen owning a fire arm then they can leave.

I'd say that guns are the main aspect of it and could care less what the third world thinks.

It's simple... You ban the gun. Not the areas where you can/cannot have a gun

literally who

>progress in this nation
where is the destination?

actually europe is currently the laughing stock of the world for importing muslims when history shows there was not a single time when this didnt backfire. Also take a gun put it in your mouth and squeeze the trigger until you cant anymore.

Come and take them, then.

>What is 12ga slug?

i heard it was

>That's a 50 cal weapon... those are illegal for civilian use.
No they're not. You have no idea what you're talking about. I have a similar one Armalite ar50 I bought last year . They are 100% legal in my state . If I want a fully automatic M-60 I can have that too as long as I comply with federal law

Anzio 20mm bolt action.
No permit needed.
Uses Vulcan 20mm rounds.
Weighs like 50 lbs.
It's not illegal. Don't like it? Move to Venezuela your commie fuck.

this is one retarded libshit here is a (you)

There's nothing stopping any in Engand doing this. Also, notice the gunman only killed himself when he was tackled to the ground.

Literally who

And I'm assuming this cunt was shot? Why should I or anyone here give a fuck libcuck?

>Do you have selective reading?
Do you? I said that it wasn't in the states with the right permit.

>USA is the laughing stock of the western world

No mate, that title belongs to either Germany or Sweden at this point.

>spycho

>tfw EU cucks will never know the extasy of handling a Colt Python

Get my second one this coming Tuesday. 4" blued with original grips. Shits fucking gorgeous.

>Russian mentality
Russia has fairly restrictive gun laws.

Also, a gun could've saved her life.

wheres the video of the shooting?

first off, stop pretending to be black. Second, gang related violence in America isn't as widespread as you proclaim it to be. Third, take guns off the street and you wont have that problem...dawg.

>tfw american