In keeping with Channel 40's policy of bringing you the latest in 'blood and guts', and in living color...

>In keeping with Channel 40's policy of bringing you the latest in 'blood and guts', and in living color, you are going to see another first—attempted suicide."
>Blows her brains out
That escalated quickly. Why'd she do it

She wanted big fat Chad dick.

Attention. She's a woman.

She was an attention seeker like all women, ha ha!

She was a "plain Jane" virgin who'd set her standards too high, and the object of her mediocre desire didn't want her.

Women, right?

I never understood why people say this considering the goal of Sup Forums is collecting (You)s

They say it so idiots like you reply to them to point out their hypocrisy, and give them (You)s in the process.

Have a (You) for your thoughts

looks p good I'll prob torrent it

(You)'s on me boys.

>You'll never see the whole thing live

Because she was lonely and depressed.

To her other people were like porky pines.
She was lonely when without them but once she got close to them even their compliments stung.

can't leave a nice fella like yourself with ought (YOU)s of his own. Have one on me.

>there was probably some perfectly nice guy who had a crush on this chick but she would never give him the time of day and decided to blow her brains out instead

No there wasn't.
It was the 70s, average women weren't on a pedestal yet

some cameraman probably thought she was cute

Looks like (You)'s back on the menu!

>She was self-deprecating, criticizing herself constantly and rejecting any compliments she was given.[13]

>She lamented to co-workers that her 30th birthday was approaching and she was still a virgin who had never been on more than two dates with a man. Her brother Greg later recalled several times she had gone out with a man before moving to Sarasota, but agreed she had trouble connecting socially in the beach resort town.

She was autistic

fpbp

was she /OurGirl/ ?

Yes.

Yes. She was a female Elliot Rodgers.

Where's the actual footage

I just saw the film

the movie starts with real clips of the actual woman on the news. then cuts to the dramatization of her life
she is about to shoot herself and the film stops and cuts to the actual real footage

the audience was stunned silence and then everyone started clapping. I don't know if they will leave it in when they do a general release. There is some trouble with MPAA ratings when you show real death.

she was a fembot

Yeah no it doesn't.
But the director claims he saw it and recreated it as close as possible to the real thing
Indeed.
And all she wanted was just just a spouse and eventually kids which she easily could have had.
Just like 80% of /r9k/ you know.

She was a shitty person. Not many people had good things to say about her after she died

What bad things did they have to say?
Feels like most people just had pitty for her as she was clearly troubled.

For (you)

The goal of Sup Forums is to make friends. :)

i really that you clueless newfag fucks actually believe this

at least it lets me spot who the newfags are easily enough

Here you go lads. If we all chip in we can get as many (You)'s as possible.

>implying you don't salivate at the thought of (You)'s

>Says it would be an "attempted suicide"
>It was an actual suicide

Remember to boycott #fakenews

You god damned moron, it was still attempted even if it was successful. Holy shit your lack of comprehension pisses me right the fuck off go back to 6th grade you retarded baboon.

Thready reminder that she would still not have dated you.

#fakenews

Another round of (You)s on the house!

thanks for the spoilers again

Can i get in on some (You)'s??

nah m8

Please, sir, can I have some?

moar?

Kill yourself newfag shit

Have a (You), lads.