PEOPLE KEEP ASKING IF I'M BACK AND I HAVEN'T REALLY HAD AN ANSWER, BUT NOW YEAH, I'M THINKING I'M BACK

PEOPLE KEEP ASKING IF I'M BACK AND I HAVEN'T REALLY HAD AN ANSWER, BUT NOW YEAH, I'M THINKING I'M BACK

irrelevant douche

Spirited Away 2?

Neat.

Is it going to be about a little girl going on an adventure and learning about friendship and kiddie shit like 99% of his anime movies?

hahahahha!@ "movie quote"

FUCK YEAH BABY, I'M THINKIN HE'S BACK.

Anime was a mistake

Did he "retire" for the first time like 20 years ago?

Boro the Caterpillar

>One last anime feature

Yeah right, hes been saying that for decades. The guy has another 15 years of film making in him

Please be another fantasy movie like Spirited Away / Howls Moving Castle / Princess Mononoke. His movies that take place in the real world just aren't nearly as memorable as his fantasy movies.

Totoro is his best movie though

Nope.

Fuck off. His real world films have more substance.

cant wait for another coming of age movie

>mfw bitches don't even know

most people say porco rosso is his worst

havnt seen it yet so i cant weigh in

damn, this man lives through pure comfiness

Is he supposed to be the chinese steven soderbergh

pleb opinion

>most people say porco rosso is his worst

>Literally every single movie he has made is great-god tier anime

How does he do it?

Micheal Keaton was great in this

lol what?

He said long time ago that it will be

Porco Rosso 2

/thread. I'm word.

oshii > miyazaki

Who is most people? Because on this board at least it's frequently mentioned as one of his best, if not the best.

I haven't seen it, nor do I visit the weebshit containment boards, just saying that Sup Forums has a pretty high opinion of it.

>weebshit containment boards

Not cause an autism spaz out, but those boards exist before Sup Forums, thus Sup Forums is a containment board for them. Not the other way round.

Otomo > Everyone else

He can't do anything better than this masterpiece.

Anime is cancer, grow up, manchildren.

>nor do I visit the weebshit containment boards
Go back to Sup Forums kiddo

What the fuck, I thought he was dead

nah, he's only worth a shit for the first ghost in the shell

patlabor has cool animation but is mediocre overall

and the screenplay he wrote for jin roh is god awful

watanabe=yuasa>miyazaki>oshi (mostly just for the first ghost in the shell)>everyone else

never seen anyone talk about TTGL on Sup Forums

I'd rater talk about those anime here, rather than the dozens of pedophilic school girl shit that infects Sup Forums.

What an asshole.

akira is so overrated it hurts

>rather than the dozens of pedophilic school girl shit that infects Sup Forums.
You must be new here

That movie aged like fine wine and you know it

am I reading this correctly
rather than creeps that lust over cartoon little girls you'd rather be around ones that lust over the real life ones?

So, every board added after the original boards 4, Sup Forums and Sup Forums, are containment boards? Flawless logic

Sup Forums is just full of paedos and autists

I tried multiple times to start a thread on there but it gets burried under loli threads

Any get fucked its still tv and film content

>Sup Forums is just full of paedos and autists
>I tried multiple times to start a thread on there but it gets burried under loli threads
Maybe you should stay on Sup Forums then

No one cares about the opinion of a casual who only likes classic manime Sup Forumseddit trash like Gurren Lagann or cowboy bebop

You're probably the same type of person who makes 10 capeshit threads a day.

Have you actually seen any of his movies?

Then so is everything else.

There is no pedophilia in anime, and if the mere existence of an animated and stylized school girl character makes you think of fucking children I think the problem is somewhere other than the anime.

bump buddy
i'd really like to know if i should be forwarding your post to the feds or not

What makes capeshit then?

Make Porco Rosso 2.

There is more than one type of cancer, capeshit definetly is one.

says the user on Sup Forums

Yep, pretty much.

So you came to Sup Forums?

So every weebshit board except Sup Forums then is a weebshit containment board. Qed

What this makes Sup Forums?

I've seen better animation on tumblr.

Didn't I just say I don't watch anime?

Good because that Wind Rises movie was dog shit
>"Hey Miyazaki, you know how you're super famous for your spectacular fantasy worlds and visuals? Let's drop that and focus on a historical nobody with a boring story"
Porco Rosso was a better pilot movie anyway

I dunno what you're so upset by, but every board (excluding boards that are stated otherwise) are """""weebshit""""" boards.

lrn2meta

Fuck you.

I doubt he'll actually ever stop, even if he dislikes the larger animation industry in Japan, he just can't step away from it either because it is his lifeblood. I think when he really retires, if he does, he will die shortly after.

That or Anno is gargling his balls to work on another project with him.

Porco is repeat all day levels of comfy.

now here is a man who can't do anything else but work and probably asks himself everyday why death hasnt taken him yet.

get to fucking work, Miyazaki. Ghibli still has a lot of merch to sell.

More like
I like anime but I am not a mouthbreathing peodphile starter pack

Fuck off pedo

Filmmakers aren't obligated to meet your expectations. Mamoru Oshii and Hideaki Anno have both done live action movies even though they're best known for animation.

You are the pedophile.

>And just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in

t. capeshit fan

the wind rises was great if you think about how jiro is basically a self insert. he wanted it to be a good finish to his career probably. who knows what he's fucking thinking of doing now

Shinkai has already saved anime, we don't need miyazaki anymore

Mamoru Hosoda has already done better than any miyazaki work.

PLEASE japanese jesus give us a joe hisaishi OST
p l e a s e

>mouthbreathing peodphile
But you post on Sup Forums

>implying there's anything wrong with manime
fuck off you loli-loving autist

2 fast 2 spirits

he's like the eminem of the anime world

Based Zaki

But doesn't he do "one last movie" then go into retirement every couple years or so?

>Grave of the Fireflies didn't make him cry like a bitch

user, get you and your mechanical Dick Cheney heart out of here.

Is this literally your first week on Sup Forums?

>wahhh I want to discuss anime with MY kind of autistic fucks so I will go to the board thatdoesn´t speak about anime
kill yourself. you have your head so up your ass that I don´t know how you are even posting this

>Totoro is his best movie though
That's not Ponyo

Didn't he want Anno to make a proper Nausicaa movie trilogy based on the manga?

Get on that, nobody expects you to actually finish EVA, you vegetarian fuckstick.

There´s so much wrong with that pic

That's because it's satire and intentionally wrong.

Grave of the fireflies wasn't his film, dumbass.

I fucking hate his Ghibli and all its movies, including this hack.
A senile self centered cunt who lost touch with modern audiences decades ago and only produces movies trying to recreate the culture and characters from some idealized world of his childhood that never existed.
All his characters are like something that came straight out of 1950 american dream advertisement, only made in japan.
also his scripts, the one he wrote or ether works with are always full of plotholes, pointless side characters or plain up barely coherent top begin with.

I tried watching few, i really did, it was a chore to every time.

He looks really old, I guess working on the Souls games does that to you.

>waah his movies are shit because they aren't degenerate trash like american ones

He got BTFO by Shinkai

i knew animu wasn't a mistake =^__^=

Spirited Away is still #1 of all time in Japan, and Your Name isn't going to catch up to it. And if you add up the box office gross of all of Miyazaki's movies, Shinkai isn't anywhere close to him.

hope he does a movie like that ww2 spanish movie with the monsters in paralell world. merge fantasy / escapism / insanity with real world

Japanese cartoons were a mistake

it's still much better than the recent ghibli movies

If they even produce cartoons, they are made for little children and you probably can't even pirate them because nobody cares enough to make them available.

Come to /m/. We're usually only autistic or gay.

Shinkai hasn't made a movie with heart since Voices of a Distant Star. His newer stuff is pretty, but soulless.

>hurr durr soulless
This has become another meaningless boilerplate criticism like "generic."

what are some good, high production action anime movies without a romance subplot?

hardmode: has to be recent