Are they good?

are they good?

It honestly amazes me how good certain English players can be for their clubs and how bad they are for their national team. Kane/Alli/Rose/Walker/Dier are very good for Tottenham. Lallana is great for Liverpool, Cahill is great for Chelsea. But give them an England shirt and they all become shit. The only players I have seen recently that perform at a good level for their clubs and for England are Walker and Dier. Everyone else is just pure shit the second they put on the England shirt.

I only rate Walker for the NT, to be honest.
Is a real shame that they were born in such a poor footballing country. Great football for they clubs but they suck for the NT. Is amazing.

England is literally Mexico tier, but with way more talented players.

Shit management for one, how can anyone be inspired by the likes of Roy Hodgson or Gareth Southgate.

Lack of creativity has always been a major problem too. The "golden generation" midfield of Beckham, Lampard, Gerrard, Scholes, Cole, Hargreaves etc. were all very good players but none of them capable of creating chances out of nothing like a proper attacking midfielder.

Shit management
Shit centre of midfield which is pretty fuckin important

No, they are genuinely shit players who only look good because they are shielded by their crappy league.
I don't say this for bait or to cause a stir, but Spain U21 is closer in quality to England senior team than Spain semior team. They're genuinely shit.

I get the feeling that the problem with the English NT is the amount of rivalry between the players' teams. They hate each other so much, they can't really perform with each other.

That's pretty astute user

>a fucking dentist

Professional footballers don't think like that at all

Never have managers who were willing to take the best team rather than the best squad. It takes some guts to play certain less talented players just to keep your team system as top prio.

the FA don't care about success, they hire whoever will give them the least trouble so we end up with weak managers. famously clough won back to back european cups and was refused the job

They suffer from the same shit we do. Bad management. They just throw random "stars" on the team and hope it works. Also they refuse to tell certain vets to fuck off.

>I get the feeling that the problem with the English NT is the amount of rivalry between the players' teams

Ramos and Pique were throwing their feces at each other during El Clasicos, yet they won more relevant trophies than Memexico could ever dream of.

What the hell are you talking about? The US punches well above its talent in international play. The English are the complete opposite of us.

They're good, but not good enough to seriously challenge for the World Cup.

They'd be big underdogs against the current Chile team.

we almost always outperform our talent. they almost always underperform theirs

What happened to based Rooney?

>rppney
>based

biggest underachiever in england's history

I think England's level would improve if their players fucked off from the EPL and played in different leagues.

We used to love him in this corner of the world when he was the shit in manchester

has he ever been the shit in manchester though? his career has been very consistent but never world class

England is (and has been for more than a decade) PES/FIFA tier, good players, terrible team; they have 2 problems
>thinking the most expensive 11 means the best team
bunch of overrated players with zero synergy
>terrible managers
fucking hodgson? that man actually made the impossible, somehow Liverpool became more pathetic with him

>US """""stars"""""

better than chile for sure

Friendly reminder we would win the WC next year if big Sam was still manager

Could he curb England's enthusiasm

Spain U21 >>> England

They will never live up to expectations because they're overrated. They're always hyped up and then get destroyed.

This

13 hours later and you are still mad. K e k

The FA and football culture in England

For one the FA is run by a bunch of dinosaurs who care more about their own pride than success (somehow still believing they have ANY despite England's constant humiliations) and their insistence on undermining their coaches or just choosing shit weak ones.

Poor coaching pool in the first place, not that the FA would hire a good one anyway + little opportunities for English managers to succeed and develop

The FA's insistence on certain big names being shoehorned into the side e.g. Rppney

The FA only hiring yes men e.g. Woy, Southgate

English footballing culture focuses far too much on physicality and speed as opposed to technical ability and a footballing brain, which is why our youth teams do well because we choose a load of pacy nig nogs who are more physically mature for their age but once we make it to senior football are not up to scratch, also means players who are small in stature but good on the ball get ignored in favour of some big dumb nigger

Few opportunities for young English players to develop

Our relentless media which likes to hype players up to tear them down

Bad youth set-up and no investment in grassroots

Tottenham got Eriksen, Chelsea got Fabregas etc.

no.

everyone who disagrees is literally a nigger

sam is upredictable shite
t.palace

trips says yes

Yes