Are brits our new heros?

>first you hear about british fans going to france with crusaider custumes
>then you hear british being uncivilized and rioting
>now you hear british fans got in fights with ''local youth''
>in the bottom lines of the articles you can read they are muslims and isis sympathizers

Not sure what to believe anymore.Are they based or is it just another anglo chimpout?

Any user in Marseille right now to give some actual info?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/marseille-population/
youtube.com/watch?v=XGmyk4kYctg
focus.de/sport/fussball/em-2016/krawalle-in-frankreich-traenengas-gegen-englische-fans-in-marseille-zentrum-zeitweise-gesperrt_id_5618139.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rf6uf3fZn44
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/england-fans-ambushed-french-hooligans-8165313
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3636499/England-fans-AMBUSHED-Marseille-Dramatic-video-shows-moment-local-thugs-hellbent-sparking-clashes-attacked-supporters-second-night-violence.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>muslim subhumans anglos
>acting like apes
Color me surprised

we love a good tear up

WHERE ARE THE LIVESTREAMS AT FOR THE 9 O'CLOCK GAME????

Anglos getting what they deserve. The eternal kraut would be proud.

>Anglos getting what they deserve.

By beating up a frog..

You are not helping very much, are they fighting with real locals or maghrebians? From what i remember visiting Marseille there werent many young frenchmen left

It's an English hooligan

>that cunt with the tracksuit pants and slippers

Comfiest one there.

>pants

Theyre trackies you fucking tosser

I think you mean tracksuit pants, you fucking poofter.

Marseille is a Muslim majority city, these English fans are literal crusader-tier even if they just went there to burn the city down.

Those trakkie bottoms look like Bayern Munich.

Kraut infiltration detected.

>another anglo chimpout

So the first was the English civil war? And then the American Revolution?

These people are nigger-tier.

They are the niggers of England.

I don't uderstand who was english, who was ISIS and who thrown who into the water. Goddamnit ahmed, try to be more coherent you fuck.

>pants
Nah lad. While I sometimes forego pants and just chuck on some trackis for free hanging comfort they aren't underwear.

>>in the bottom lines of the articles you can read they are muslims and isis sympathizers

What article are these, faggot OP?

With muslims, they provoked them with "ISIS where are you" and "We like pork"
Last night Russians fans joined them

Fuck off with your autistic lingo, you butterfly.

Niggers are the niggers of England though. Somalians generally.

As a marseille local I can tell you it's more of an anglo chimpout.

LOL shut up muzzie frog

The ones attacking don't even look white, they are muslims living in france.

Welcome to the Islamic Caliphate of France. Also before you say anything you have more muzzies, probs the most as a percentage of your population in Europe lol.

Shame I like France

if you haven't had at least one nigerian bus driver, then you probably don't live here tbf

Fuck off Abdul.

Well keep away from you're mosque, it might be crusaded. You should keep your prayer matt at home this week.

your*

I hope they burn your mudscum town to the ground

BASED

>mfw big nige farage is leading the front line with a stone island jacket on glassing some filthy muslimibads

>Last night Russians fans joined them

I love how sport brings us all together

They're the doubleniggers.

>throwing shit into the harbor

Top kek. Maybe not all is lost?

We don't see many down here. The only back people are middle class and passing through or illegals washing cars who get brought down from Bristol. We do have some weird dark skinned south east Asian looking guys turning up though. They genuinely look like someone picked them up from a jungle and put western clothes on them. One of them looks a lot like that scary little fucker in The Raid.

Get back to your Island animal.

>In 2014, an estimated 40% of Marseille is now Muslim, and it is predicted that Marseille will become the first Muslim-majority city in France. Marseille also has the 3rd largest urban population of Jewish people in all of Europe.

worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/marseille-population/

This is a crusade, the frogs on here calling this is an Anglo Chimpout are ISIS shills.

Lol no one on here is falling for your bullshit muhammad.

See You've been found it, now fuck off!

There should be an empty stadium where these mongs can all go and fight each other, out of everyone else's way.

When it's a was of significance, we're up-class about it and we do it right. When it's just France and involves football, we're sending you our crusaders who are only there for the game and a touch of banter. It's not my fault Anglo's-blood is winner's blood.

The guy was thrown into the water is obviously a mudslime. If its brown its an invader. Seriously, this is the attitude every Western nation needs to adopt or we're all dead.

muzzie hunting should be an organized sport with teams, leagues, as well as club and international championships, all televised all over the globe for a mass audience.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=XGmyk4kYctg

and they should film it and broadcast it alongside the Euro

we'd be taking major steps towards living in that dystopian nightmare society we all secretly dream of living in

>trackis
oi that's a hate crime m8

local youth is a really hilarious expression, its like saying "national fruit" when talking about bananas.

Any close up footage of Anglo on Muslim?

The England supporters disgrace themselves and their queen yet again.

t. Mahmoud Achmed

I was on a work bonding weekend in Torquay that my cunt of a boss thinks makes us like him and ended up in Appleby's drinking a bucket of beer with some Russian kid a couple years ago. We sat there talking shit for hours and then his cute as fuck girlfriend and friend turned up, pretty impressive catch for that ugly slav. I decided not to try it on with her friend because I don't think they were even old enough to be drinking desu.

Still, some Russians are pretty based. I wouldn't be surprised if that little Ivan is on Sup Forums right now.

Someone will die, and the war will start

Where were you when the great French happening started?

A N G L O C H I M P O U T S

didn't happen
won't find one

Underrated af

every summer in every anglo infested hotel in spain?

focus.de/sport/fussball/em-2016/krawalle-in-frankreich-traenengas-gegen-englische-fans-in-marseille-zentrum-zeitweise-gesperrt_id_5618139.html

>youth groupes have attacked british fans the night before
>britsh fans did sing ''ISIS where are you'' during the brawl

I guess you can now figure out alone who the attackers were

I really feel bad for Frenchbros, and Europe in general.
I want this ride to end.

When muslims and white trash brits fight who wins? Everyone else.

Since you came all you did was setting fire in pubs and restaurants are harassing locals.

.t "black" irish

T.Iberian

>locals
>Al-Masseliyabad
Wow, what a fucking shame

Yes locals are not all Muslims.

You're welcome.

english supporters are currently ready to chimp out again
they gonna get beat up another time

#notallmudscums

Yeah. There may be a few enriched libcucks there too. You'd hate to see their styrofoam-like bones being broken, right?

I live near Marseille. Brits got their stupid ass kicked every time they tried to act tough

ahmet we got it the first time

Any real locals here with some footage maybe?

AHAHAHAHHHAA

No footage of that yeh ahkmed

youtube.com/watch?v=rf6uf3fZn44

So did you in both World Wars.

>the french citizens were heard running away from the scene screaming "aaaahhhh it's the les goddams, the les goddams"

Looks like the 200+ pound men on the ground throwing punches are the brits and the 160 and the 160lb men doing soccer kicks are the french?

*trackie bottoms

still better than any non-white. at least they are part of our culture and race.

We are burning out the pestilence. Some collateral is inevitable.

LEAVE EU

EXPORT VIOLENCE

BECOME GREAT AGAIN

Al-Masseliyabad needs to be a thing.

>secretly
the russian general where they said they'd migrated here because 2ch. was compromised and dissidents were getting nabbed made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Germany with the bantz

English fans = pikeys

Refuse them alcohol, they can't handle themselves when they have a few

Rich coming from a paddy.

fuck them tbqh every frog on this board is an annoying faggot

The "Spaniards" do a good job of acting like chimps in those places too. Stabbings are far from rare and they're constantly mugging our degenerate children.

Pikeys are Irish you potatoe head.

>all you did was setting fire

Yeah Muslim confirmed

lol'd

You clearly are though

kek England

>be a muslim in England, father is a bus driver
>becomes a mayor of the biggest city in his country and a productive member of society

>be an anglo in England, father is a bus driver
>turns to drugs, drinks heavily and join local gangs of hooligans, spending his weekends fighting and going abroad chmping out and destroying property

why are anglos such scum ?

They are getting battered to shit as usual.

Russian hooligans warned England fans were 'too old, fat and drunk' too put up a fight against them as tensions explode on the streets of Marseille.

Prior to the violent scenes developing in Southern French port city, ahead of England and Russia's group clash tomorrow night, one self-confessed hooligan from Anti UEFA Mafia Russia warned England supporters: 'In terms of football violence, Russia is the undisputed leader across the whole of Europe.

'If the English are aggressive or try to fight - we think they will be very drunk instead - they will get a response twice as strong.'

Roman, a lawyer when he is not an ultra, warned: 'We don't really care about what they think about us in England and in Europe in general. Some think that we drink vodka with bears, others - that we run around with an AK-47.

'We don't give a shit about what Europe thinks about us, but we all know that everyone - and everywhere - is afraid of Russians.

'Not so long ago I read some publication that arguably crowds of Russians are preparing to go to Euro and kill English fans.

'Honestly, there is some interest in the English but no one considers them real competitors for a long time now.

'They're too old, fat and drunk.

'All Russian hooligans are more interested in Poles, Croats, Swedes.

'These are our real competitors, who will be interesting to fight with. And the English... well, they'll come, get drunk, and will be beaten up, they'll lose their banners, and leave.'

>'These are our real competitors, who will be interesting to fight with. And the English... well, they'll come, get drunk, and will be beaten up, they'll lose their banners, and leave.'

Man we picked the wrong side in WW2.

topkek
the Slavs dont even bother with anglos

If Vlad can't come to Pol/. Pol/ goes to Vlad.

>one self-confessed hooligan from Anti UEFA Mafia Russia warned England supporters: 'In terms of football violence, Russia is the undisputed leader across the whole of Europe.

This is going to be hilarious.

>Marseilles July 12 2016

Someone should tell Russia hooliganism isn't about winning or losing no one is keeping score, it's about getting pissed and having a tear up with the lads to releave the stresses of life. If you're sober, training for it and running it like a military operation you're doing it wrong

that's chechnia you krauthead

>England fans ambushed by French hooligans in Marseille as they sit enjoying beer before Euro 2016 match

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/england-fans-ambushed-french-hooligans-8165313

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3636499/England-fans-AMBUSHED-Marseille-Dramatic-video-shows-moment-local-thugs-hellbent-sparking-clashes-attacked-supporters-second-night-violence.html

We're the good guys now

>beady anglo tactics

you gonna get raped Jeremy