Friendly reminder that Mexico would have absolutely destroyed Poortugal if we had gone to extra time

Friendly reminder that Mexico would have absolutely destroyed Poortugal if we had gone to extra time.

So, if Chili barely manage to beat them (they even had to come to penalties which everybody knows is a coin toss), our alternative team (reminder that our A team is will win the Gold Cup since its far more important and prestigious tham this Mickey Mouse cash-grab """Confederations"""" Cup) are better than Chili and if Chili tied with Germany it means they're on the same level, so the real question is not if we are going to beat Germoney but how many goals will Chicharito score tomorrow.

I hope we finish Germanistan and Chilel quickly so we can focus properly on the Gold Cup.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zf052uxFF58
xvideos.com/video13435769/cogiendo_a_secretaria_tetona_en_la_oficina
xvideos.com/video2206998/senora_me_agarra_la_verga_en_el_camion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

das rite we own this plce nigga

u know it bb

How can mexico be always so hyped? I envy you guys. This is on repeat on my mind now that we have to play against you guys for the cup
youtube.com/watch?v=Zf052uxFF58

The Mexican delusion knows no boundaries

LOS DISCRIMINAMOS A LOS MEXICANOS PORQUE SON MUY FEOS TODOS SON PARECIDOS A ARMANDO MANZANERO,ENANOS INDIOS MARRONES FRIJOLEROS SUCIOS SALTAMUROS Y BIGOTUDOS,LES CHUPAN LA VERGA A LOS YANQUIS Y NOS VIVEN ENVIDIANDO A LOS ARGENTINOS PORQUE SOMOS MAS CULTOS Y EUROPEOS QUE ELLOS,EN CUALQUIER PAIS CIVILIZADO SOMOS BIENVENIDOS MENOS LOS MEXIINDIOS QUE SON CONSIDERADOS LACRAS,BORRACHOS DROGONES Y DELINCUENTES Y SUS MUJERES SON MUY FEAS, NEGRAS BIGOTUDAS QUE PARECEN TRAVESTIS.EN FIN SON TODOS UNOS MACACOS SUBDESARROLLADOS CON COMPLEJOS DE INFERIORIDAD,CAMPEONES MUNDIALES EN SALTO CON GARROCHA POR SALTAR PAREDONES Y NARCOTRAFICO,EN USA LES LIMPIAN EL CULO ROSADO A LOS GORDOS YANQUIS Y A SUS INODOROS,MIENTRAS SUS MUJERES MUCAMAS SE ACUESTAN CON SUS PATRONES GRINGOS Y GRITAN DE PLACER COMO PERRAS ASQUEROSAS ALZADAS MIENTRAS LOS MARIDOS FRIJOLEROS Y GRASIENTOS LES CORTAN EL CESPED A SUS AMOS YANQUIS

Reminds me, it's so hard to find actual amateur stuff with a spic housewife or maid out just an older spic woman. Everything is so fake

I used to be a big fan of Ava Taylor, but she quit. Isn't there some athlete just like her who does sports stuff with another girl of that type?

You won't like the real stuff, trust me, I've seen it. Maids aren't supermodels for a reason.

Amateur like this
xvideos.com/video13435769/cogiendo_a_secretaria_tetona_en_la_oficina

I get off on the actual pleasure the whore is getting and I have a thing for 40 year old women who are dying to be fucked like when they were in their prime

I don't think you would like it when they are literal fat and saggy, incredibly ugly goblins. Some of them look like ugly traps. The girl you posted is ok, maids don't look like that.

Vid related, nothing happens (non-nude video) but a near 50yo woman in the public transport system grabbing a cock trough the guys pants. You can see that she is dying to be fucked, that the whore is getting actual pleasure of being a slut in public, but you can also see that she looks like a trans goblin. This is how maids look like.
xvideos.com/video2206998/senora_me_agarra_la_verga_en_el_camion

The secret situation made me diamonds, but that is one ugly woman and looks like a tranny

>le self hating indio
Never fails to amaze me

tfb most of the self hating indios are tire colored chilango scum, they do have the right and duty to hate themselves

Why muslims hate trannies?

Can you beat germanistan?

lyl

SOPA

AAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJANAJAJAJJAJAJANAN

get fucked taco culiao lmao

wew

They can't fuck goats

It is true that chilangos are the most self hating scum.

But the guy who always post this is a confirmed Argie waiter from Polanco.

OP here.
It's actually a good thing we finish participating in this sorry excuse of a championship (FIFA themselves have plans to finish it off due its irrelevance) and contrary to all these "exposedness" circle jerk due match's final score, if you spastics had actually been watching the game instead of jerking off to chinese cartoons while shitposting in this nepalese orgami enthusiast forum, you would have realised that the score's pretty tricky as Mexico dominated the game with the most numerous chances (Germany only had 4), and on a pressure so smothering the germans were actually asking the referee to finish the match. Unafortunately, our coach's revolutionary tactics didn't work today, but don't feel confident yourself since for us this was merely a experiment, the training ground for what really matters in today's world football: la Copa Oro (hint: Oro means Gold which is what the cup is made of, much more important than this Confetti Cup)

Poor Mexicans :(

that based fat fuck at the end making fun of the other frijolito

>Confetti Cup
lol, i am stealing this

who the fuck was playing defense?

It's funny that Mexicos population is probably more football fanatic than ours, still they get absolutely emberassed at every international tournament (most of the time by us). And even at this, as you phrased it, Mickey Mouse Cup the beaners still fail to win a single tournament.