It's Happening

twitter.com/britainelects/status/741545957595176960

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.co.uk/johnny-rich/35-reasons-to-vote-leave_b_10322446.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bye

>Thinking Britain is stronger alone than as part of the EU.
You should have influenced the EU to change policies instead of leaving.
This is why poles and voting is problematic, cause anything complex cannot be explained to the masses which skews the vote towards simplistic "solutions" which are usually for the benefit of some interested group.

>israel
opinion discarded

Why do germans look like pigs so often?

Sweden? But Israelis think immigration into europe is bad...Israel wants EU support and it cant have it if its full of mudshits...

I always wondered why jews look like ash
opinion discarded

You can not lose an election based on immigration

>voting is problematic
>dat flag
Why do you keep doing that Israel? I really, really, really try to like you but whenever you say shit like this...it makes it hard, you know?

Easily explained, many germans are of jewish ancestry.

Fuck off kike
#OpenBordersForIsrael

fuck yesssss

So the whole EU will collapse when we leave right?

So much bait in one post.

Yes, voting is problematic because when it comes to complex problems you cant expect the majority of people(who cant be expected to spend massive amounts of time studying the issue) to know enough to make the smartest decision.

And why was there never any talk about changing EU laws and structure?
why was the cultural aspect never discussed..
Its just leave or dont leave and each side quoting some other "experts".
People cannot decide like that, these are technical questions. People should decide based on some cultural and social view.
How they see themselves culturally and socially within the EU.
Do they feel a part of the EU? Do they want to be? Thats what matters.
The rest is bookkeeping and technical issues which are the job of the professionals.

yes, in the sense that other countries will start holding their own referendums and leave as well.

>cause anything complex cannot be explained to the masses which skews the vote towards simplistic "solutions"

Shhh, don't worry about it, I'll think for you. Just keep working like the drone you are and I'll make all the decisions about your life because I know better.

I guess your proxy broke

It will set the collapse in motion, seems like the dutch might want to leave too. Once we leave it'll all come crumbling down until only cuck and shithole countries are left.

This is why Whites have a lower IQ.
Voting has issues but that does not mean they shouldnt exist. We just need to be aware of the limitations and make the proper adjustments in the way we think of them.

In this case, not present figures, something both dies can do as, presenting the most optimistic outcomes but talk about societal goals and how brits feel about the EU and being a part of it.

>This is why Whites have a lower IQ.
t. 94 IQ Israel

>just a link

Fuck you

>identity politics
cmon Israel...

Do it Faggots
FUCKING DO IT
END THIS MOTHERFUCKING UNION

Friendly reminder that if the Brits do not leave than they may be considered the new cuck kings

I would even say that britian leaving the EU would be something an immigrant would want.
Leaving the EU means getting closer to other non european countries while staying in the EU means getting closer to EU countries.

Any Westerner should want to be on the side of other western powers as oppose to being a citizen of the world country.
It makes perfect sense for Britain to be closer in all ways to other European countries.
Any white power tard should be agreeing with this.

>>(((76831169)))

See, this is the true globalist...
Yes, identity matters, specifically when it comes to culture.
Leaving the EU means distancing yourself from EU culture while staying or joing the EU means getting closer to it.
Nationalism is important in the case of Israel because it is surrounded by countries with a different culture but for britain this is not the case since it shares a lot of its culture and mentality with its neghboring countries.

Please make this happen. I'd like to visit my homeland someday without having to get a TB shot first.

Ashkenazic Jews have the highest average IQ of any group. So white European Jews are the most intelligent.

>This is why whites have a lower IQ

Silly billy, you know damn well that Russian and middle eastern jews are thick as bricks.

>I always wondered why jews look like ash
That was so bad that I laughed.

Day of the rope SOON.

russian jews are ashkenazi jews you dumb dumb.

None of these polls to leave fucking matter if you lazy cunts don't get out and vote.
YOU BETTER MAKE THIS HAPPEN

>And why was there never any talk about changing EU laws and structure?
>why was the cultural aspect never discussed..
Those things are discussed at home, in politics and abroad constantly. It's just that whatever solution is selected, it never feels truly satisfactory for anyone. You don't know what you're talking about.

You do realize the second largest EU parliament party is reformist, right? It's completely toothless and borderline controlled opposition at this point. It's very easy to say "oh just change it from within" when you're 1 vote out of 28 and the institutions turning fundamentally undemocratic to make matters worse. We've been there for 40 years, it's not like we haven't tried talking things out before.

Spirit animal of the German people like the rat for jews

They're still trying to undermine it

huffingtonpost.co.uk/johnny-rich/35-reasons-to-vote-leave_b_10322446.html

>aggregate "poll of polls" (including recent orb poll) when not counting "don't knows"

bearing in mind that "don't knows" have a tendency to vote for the staus quo and that there is a tendency for people to wimp out at the last hurdle when it comes to voting for qualitative change (i.e in quebec, scotland etc) ...... lets not get too excited. There's still an awful lot of work to do. If the referendum was today I would put my money on remain..... something which is reflected in current bookies odds.

I wonder what carrot or stick Cameron will start waving about for the last weeks of campaigning?.... or maybe they've completely shot their bolt.

I remember in the scottish indy ref where they cobbled together a cross party "vow" for increased devolution in scotland should the scottish people reject independence.

might get juncker offering us increased sovereignty in regards to immigration.

can't have a domino effect caused by a brexit collapsing the EU project

>1 out of 28.
But many europeans countries are already turning against the idea of mass immigration. The damage is done already why leave now? In a few years most of European countries will be against mass immigration.

As for culture being discused, in all these debates its always about money and immigration.
Immigration is a sub issue, its a EU policy and just a little while ago Britain itself was on the immigration bandwagon. Anti immigration being popular is a completely recent thing so dont pretend like it was Britain versus the EU on this matter.

The real discussion should not have been about leaving but about immigration, how brits want to align themselves in relation to other western countries and how brits want the EU to work when it comes to making a more direct link between the regular citizen and what policies end up being implemented.

ERBTZ HABBENNIG :DDDD

>post yfw we get to witness the beginning of the collapse of the EU

if are Nige pulls this off never will so much be owed by so many to so Nige.

Remaincucks are trying to downplay it.

>i-it's only an online poll of 2000
>remain is still winning

They're so scared.

It's "owed so much, by so many, to so few" you mong.