Governments BTFO by a private company. Mars will be private owned

washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/06/10/elon-musk-provides-new-details-on-his-mind-blowing-mission-to-mars/

Elon Musk and his SpaceX will be on Mars in 2025, long before the fucktards in the governments decide to do something worthwhile. Literally Mars will be colonized by a private company. They will decide who can go and who cant and what will be done one a whole planet. Governments will have no power.

And the best part - they will do it cheaper by orders of magnitude than is the annual cost of gibmedats in Germany for example. What would you rather have - a functioning space colony on some other planet, developing mind blowing high-tech or support a million sand niggers in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

spacenews.com/esa-subsidy-boosts-arianespace-black/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds like a safe haven for a new civilization, no attachments to any racial and political views.

post yfw Elon is trying to get to Mars to extract Argent Energy

>mfw

>They will decide who can go and who cant
And the governments will decide who can launch/build spaceships and who can't.

Yes an American company. China BTFO Russia BTFO Pooinloo BTFO Eurocucks BTFO

You realize Hilldog won't allow this right?

I am now a #MuskMissle

Elon Musk for King of America, please

Why is this not a thing

HOW CAN GOVERNMENTS EVEN COMPETE?

What can this slant-eyed Chinese lookink bastard actually do?
>we will decide who goes up
Good luck with that.
>governments can't tell us what to do
Hahahah you dumb deluded fuck.

I hope they nationalize the fuck out of your shitty company.

"Tesla Motors Inc., SolarCity Corp. and Space Exploration Technologies Corp., known as SpaceX, together have benefited from an estimated $4.9 billion in government support, according to data compiled by The Times," Hirsch wrote. "The figure underscores a common theme running through his emerging empire: a public-private financing model underpinning long-shot start-ups."

actually that violates intergalactic law

the people of earth decided a long time ago that space belongs to us all

They could literally launch people to Mars and set up defenses to shoot down anyone else that tries to go there

Nobody could do shit about it because nobody else will have the capability to go there for decades

The Moon (now Mars?) Is a Harsh Mistress

>single batshit insane individual decides to ignore all conventional wisdom and throw money away that governments decided wasn't even worth it as a political pissing contest
Yup, government BTFO alright.

Space is so 1970s. It's all about robutts now.

I am ready to be a martian.

Mars is the future of the white race.

>Not getting the vital importance of additional Lebensraum
What about robutts in spess ?

I don't see the appeal of private ownership of a planet. Maybe it's just cause I'm a poorfag pleb. But winner-takes-all super-capitalism will just result in another form of slavery for those who've not made it.

Because everything government can do, private companies can do better.
Taxation is theft.
Prove me wrong.
>you can't

The space program paid massive dividends back when we were actually doing something with it. Developing the technology and testing it will be worth trillions of dollars, and that is not an exaggeration in the least.

>Elon Musk

3/4 of the companies he has any influence in are funded by the US taxpayer

The government will just steal any technologies developed by Elon Musk, engineer their own space ships from that stolen technology and send their army to Mars.

2/3 of SpaceX launches have been for commercial satellites

4/5 of their launch manifest are for non-government customers

and I don't see the big deal for tax breaks for buying Teslas, as long as it's not an actual subsidy
taxation is stealing after all

JO...HJ

Last time I checked Elon Musk is not a Jew. A goyim can't own a planet. Read a fucking book.

It's gonna be like the British east India company, eventually the government will just co-opt it

Good thing Mars will be american

>white south african colonizing space

"To think of these stars that you see overhead at night, these vast worlds which we can never reach. I would annex the planets if I could." - Cecil Rhodes

No ones going to fucking Mars, he's a fraud milking the stupid US taxpayer of their subsidy bucks.

>implying any country could get away with shooting down a rocket full of people

Yup. The tipping point is when sub orbital space flight/space 'hotels' become profitable and then we'll see private companies expanding further and further out and developing the technology to do so.

Should Sup Forums try to set up a Mars colony?

>I don't see the appeal of private ownership of a planet.

You're retarded.

Please don't post as it besmirches the Fleg you post under.

>implying any country could get away with shooting down a plane full of people

They do it to planes all the time m8

did you even check that poster's flag?

2spooky4me

I fucking goddamn hope the US government has developed something better and faster to get around in secret. If not, blackops lost its cool and mysterious luster.

Once a company is running things on that scale, governing a planet in other words, that'd make them the "government" of Mars. Which means we'll probably discover oil on Mars or some shit then declare war on them after its discovered that Martian terrorists did 9/11.

Great

There's no yellow in the Russian flag, unlike Ukraine's.

Then explain it to me. Explain how a completely laissez faire system that will result in a handful of individuals owning everything on the planet is in your interest or mine.

>space belongs to us all

Mars isn't 'space' it's a planet.

>We will witness interplanetary war in our lifetime

People carry those things with them.

>governments decided wasn't even worth it

yeah, right about the time women started gaining power.

big surprise.

Verpiss Dich Du Säuli.

>Mfw Elon starts the reactor

Name one monopoly that has survived without massive government assistance

and when that space rock slams into your country, you'll bitch at the top of your lungs that the government didn't put enough funds into space-tech R&D.

Ho shit, I just had a thought...

>Europe and America continues to radically alter their demographics as right wing populist movements fail find electoral success (possibly due to rigged elections)
>Musk realizes his dream of establishing a functional Mars colony.
>Man power needed.
>Many Europeans, and Americans make an exodus from the ever stagnating earth in hopes to start new in a land far away from the troubles that plague home
>Colony becomes successful and rapidly grows in economic strength and technological development
>no Islam or third worlders
>globalist system declares war on "the colony's" over some bullshit reasons
>send military and massacre majority of the population
>repopulate it with migrants from poorer parts of the earth.
>Tfw many families of good genetic stock are forever lost due to globalist identity politics

I cry for the future

so, the new cod might be on the money after all.

I cant fucking wait

Elon Musk can go fuck himself. Globalist shit won't be able to go anywhere in 2025 if the entire first world is destroyed.

It is 10x easier to reach Earth from Mars than to reach Mars from Earth

If anything, it will be the Martians engaging in a reconquest of Earth in the future

Pretty much all the companies that got split to pieces by the Sherman anti-trust act of 1890 qualify. That was way back when the government was siding with the people over fuck huge corporations and other commy tier behaviors though.

please do this Elon do it It's for the good and progress of humanity

This guy is the king of jews

Mars would have a 6 month early warning of any attacks.

he deserves to die just like the other nose monsters

Is google a monopoly yet? Besides, you don't need a monopoly. Those at the top could run two conglomerates producing all we need and the illusion of competition.

I'm not saying this is happening tomorrow. But more and more of the world's wealth is being concentrated in fewer and fewer hands. This ends one of three ways.

>wealth is a zero sum game

Can't wait for a real life Bioshock: Mars edition.

I am hoping for a Mars victory in this if things ever come to this...

>tfw Mars is the new 13 colonies Earth is the new "old world"

I for one welcome the opportunity to create the first private security company on Mars. I already have a partner and some associates in mind.

And fuck it. I'll call it UAC. Something Assessment Company. Just need a U word that makes sense for a security company.

>send military

how? all the whites are gone.

earth is dangerously close to a permanent brain drain as it is. if all the most productive whites leave the planet, earth will just sit and implode.

This. SpaceX is living on government gibsmedat.

United Arms Consortium

see

No, he was just correcting OP's misinformation. SpaceX would not exist without the subsidies it received. Elon Musk is part of the political establishment, and Mars will conseuently be full of niggers, because YAY! muiticulturalism is the state religion of the USA.

>he is only letting the governments go idiot.

He is a government money dick sucker, when he says PRIVATE he means its not for the public... just his donors who all happen to be the ones that reffer to themselves as Elites.

Can't wait for the cucks who get to live there start campaign for tolerance and bring niggers, sand niggers, and gypsies to Mars just to cuck the entire planet.
Tfw Mars isn't going to be our Aryan paradise we rightfully deserve.

This is wishful thinking. Musk is pozzed as fuck.

someone will earn a wikipedia entry for being the first person raped by a shitskin on mars

That's pretty fucking good user.

At $500,000 a ticket they won't be able to send whoever they want just for diversity's sake

Martians will be majority Whites, Asians and Jews

I want to go to mars to retire.
I don't care if I spend my entire retirement money 40 years from now
I want to go to mars

In what universe would a company have the right to lay down the law on a planet where governments can?

One the technology is developed what's stopping other private companies from doing the same thing? How could the Emperor Elon stop this?

>governments BTFO?
Who the fuck do you think funds Elon Musk's projects?

Can Earth claim ownership of the universe?

Is it really 500,000$ a ticket?

Is Elon a Finngolian?

Yes, and? They could have never reached that state (commercial viability) now without the US gov. subsidising them through the many failures. You can think about it as the US acting as an angel investor, doesn't change the main point at all: Musk will not fulfil your escapism fantasies. He licks Hillary's cunt.

America took ownership of the solar system

>How could the Emperor Elon

because he's already at least a decade ahead. as long as his consortium keeps staying in the lead...

>. They will decide who can go and who cant and what will be done one a whole planet. Governments will have no power.

Except for when the government completely liquidates and seizes your company that is still on earth right?

>2016
>still believing in the heliocentric Jew

They will once they claim subsidies for a more diverse Mars. Wait and see.

Haha you really think they are going to Mars? It will never happen. Go watch some more cartoons, you silly faggot.

The rich Westerners will move into desirable locations.

Asians will be hired to build

Pattys will be sent trail blazing

Slavery will never be a thing again so Africans will stay here

Once the the technology is widely available I can see a private space race to establish corporate city states on mars and byond. This is so they can get access to minerals etc, do research that would otherwise be deamed immoral and not pay taxes to anyone.

It's the same with Google, it was financed by the CIA. Kikes are just upset because Musk isn't one of them.

The government doesn't subsidize them, the government pays them for commercial services.

Compare that to their """""""""competition""""""""" who receive hundreds of millions from the EU for doing nothing
spacenews.com/esa-subsidy-boosts-arianespace-black/

That's what they are trying to achieve, yes.

>They will decide who can go and who cant and what will be done one a whole planet. Governments will have no power.
everything goverment has to do is send mr. elon chopped off hand of his child, and he will happily make mars public property

>let spacex send their little space ships to mars
>let spacex spend it's money building infrastructure
>let spacex set up mining ops
>let spacex create new economy for space resources
>send space carrier full of freedom to mars
>plant flag

You have no idea what you're talking about. Familiarise yourself with the company's history, and then come back.

fuck off retard, spacex couldnt exist without NASA backing

>2/3 of balhblahblahalbalhalbalha

how many of nasa's launches were for commercial satellites?

>4/5 of cuckcuckuckcuckcuckuckcu

what do you think nasa was doing in between refule the fucking iss

spacex is nasa's way of getting around budget cuts by congress, an entire century of research that is freely given to spacex so they wont accidentally destroy a residential area. that data that nasa shares with them has been paid for by the american tax payers

you fucking musk shills are the worse

spacex is a private firm the same way wwf is wrestling

Also, yes, the ESA is a waste of money. What does that have to do with anything?