Deadmau5 thread

Sup Sup Forums? What do you think of deadmau5? What is his best album? Best single(s)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOUkI5hH2HY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go to bed Joel

Never

He's ok. Best song is The Veldt. Best album is while (1

He sucks. Cheezy ass shit

He gets a lot of shit but not as bad make him out to be. My favorite singles are Strobe and Ghosts + Stuff

Sup Forums hates everything. Nothing personal kid

best albums: Random album title and 4x4=12

best singles: i remember, strobe, maths, there will be coffee, Cthulhu steps, snowcone, this is the hook

i personally like the guy, he's kinda my hero, i started lsitening to him in 2011 so i've seen him change a lot. not a fan of 1>2 but i like pretty much everything else he's made. But desu he seems like kinda a dick as a person, a classic example of seperating the artist

Strobe was an instant headache cure. And for that I appreciate u mr. deadmowfive

Over hated, early stuff was much better and feels like he's out of ideas now. Random Album his best album by far followed by Get Scraped

Joel, Quick; one (1) Chord

You must be 18 years or older to post on this board.

bump

the fella that plays deadmouse (nathan or whatever) really needs to think of a new diet, he looks very malnourished! gym would also help him

more misses than hits..
overall, a talented engineer but a boring musician not taking enough (musical) risks given his position and financial security

definitely a talented dude
Strobe, I Remember, Raise Your Weapon, Ghosts n Stuff are all cool

also im not too sure i can support an alleged rapist

This exactly.
He's talented, but he's not creative.
He's an engineer, not an artist.

Sup Forums likes to act like they're better than Joel because of his abrasive personality or his boring music, but really, if he wasn't already so possessed by the edm scene, he'd fit right at home here.

duda on deadmau5:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOUkI5hH2HY

@around 34:00

His name is nathan

It's true, because not only is Sup Forums abrasive, but they're also possessed by an interest in boring music.

If you watch his workflow streams on YouTube he literally found a formula that works and just paints by numbers within that formula like 95% of the time. And his music sounds like it. He has some good melodies but it’s so safe and uninteresting. Perfect for mindless edm festivals (not judging it’s just the truth) where people are too high to care.

Go back to

??????
whaaaaaa????
more plz

I really love his song no reasons. It's from his project 56 album. Sad no one seems to like it or even heard of it.

never heard of this project, thanks user