It's a Dennis bangs his sister episode

>It's a Dennis bangs his sister episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEHGPrNETvo
youtube.com/watch?v=KSXJfqkT36M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOOORS

It's a Charlie wants to share his cream pies episode

Just started season 5, some episodes are weaker than others but pleasantly surprised by this series. Especially as a Philly native/resident. Mac's accent is spot on, Dennis' too mostly.

bangin' your sister is perverted

If Kaitlin Olson were my sister, I'd bang her too desu

He's from Philly. Dennis is not. That's why they picked it when FX asked them to change the location and occupation of the characters

Hm, i figured he was, but that's interesting about the inception of the series, I should read more about it.

in his defense: they were high on crack when it happened

i'm curious to see how long this thread stays up before it turns into a big shitty argument about how the show sucks now

it does suck now though

I never even noticed an accent, seemed really neutral to me. That said my parents and family are from long Island but I was born and raised in Georgia so maybe my view is skewed

Mac grew up in Fishtown or somewhere central like that

>Mac and Dee bang
>Charlie and the Waitress bang
Do Frank and Dennis bang?

i'm fairly certain frank and chollie have at least frotted

Dennis bangs the pharmacy girl.

>it's a Frank is confirmed to be Charlie's father episode but then the show acts like it's still up in the air

when does dennis bang dee? (other than the very strong implication in the halloween episode)

I'm sorry but the last episode that really made me laugh and seemed to be firing on all cylinders was the one where they quarantined themselves in the bar so as not to miss their chance to audition for boys to men, and that was couple of years ago

i'd just rather discuss goodtimes than complain

go ahead

Dennis will bang anyone if he is in the right mindset. He was seconds away from banging that asian Caddy

Just got to Dee as surrogate episode and she was in a bikini and looked really good, qt black toe polish too

>its a mac tasted his own creapie epsidoe

when did that happen?

lmao i forgot about this

newer seasons are not as bad as people say desu

youtube.com/watch?v=BEHGPrNETvo
best scene

yes

Frank
>I got your mom pregnant but she got an abortion
Charlie's mom
>I got the abortion but you survived! Frank doesn't know
It's 100% confirmed

The difference is there's now 3 good episodes out of 10 per season instead of 8-10

frank says she's crazy though and to be fair she is. and she used to be a prostitute so who knows how many dudes she was banging. but the fact that frank won't take a dna test shows that he's afraid it could be true

incest is the thinking man's fetish

God damn it I just want Kaitlin Olsen to do a full frontal nudity scene so badly, that bird has aged like fine wine

well, with the way always sunny's universe works then the most amusingly ironic thing is always true. So that's confirmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=KSXJfqkT36M

Who hasn't? It's fine.

Last season was shit, they should accept that they all got old with children and got uninterested about iasip. I think they're trying to spread some money to their friends in each episode at this point. I don't even remember if they shoot it in the paddy's pub last season.

W H O ?

right click, search google for this image

no

Except they still make a few funny eps. The suburbs ep was one of the funniest episodes they've ever done.

Most sitcoms drop off completely after awhile.

I refuse to believe Dennis and Dee didn't bang at least once. Even if it was just due to boredom or something.

>Motown Philly's back again

it's amazing how good the first 5 or 6 seasons are, pantheon level comedy

Last Season Charlie caught a freaking Leprechaun.

I dunno it's just such a disapointment when you watch the newest episode and think "well that wasn't funny at all". Not even trying to be picky, I found previous seasons fucking hilarious, in every episode there was something funny. But for example in Being Frank there was just no jokes and it was just a dumb meme episode. I just wish they would repeat formulas like the gang going to x event or gets into trouble because of x rather then "unique" episodes like that that fall on their face.

>no jokes
Yea, let me run down to the roller rink, so I can make them all laugh with that stupid statement and hopefully get some strange.

>It's a Dee is a foot girl now episode
>It's a Charlie molests a drugged-out Waitress episode
>It's a Mac gets blasted in the ass by a tranny episode
>It's a Frank and Artemis bang with food episode
>It's a Dennis and his self-made furniture collection episode

Is Spies Like Us supposed to be a well known film? I didn't even know this episode was making a reference until I searched the title.

i dont understand how people can enjoy the old seasons and not enjoy episodes like psycho pete returns

>if you want to relieve yourself in that way it will cost you a whole sixer

>not enjoy episodes like psycho pete returns
Because it was a 'frank wacky do' episode for the bigger half.

no it's not. Bonnie was a whore. Shown in christmas episode.

at least half the season has scenes in the bar.
chardee macdennis 2 is entirely set in the bar

a lot of episodes from earlier seasons barely feature the bar.

how come mac or charlie have no siblings?

I get dennis and dee are twins and their mom wouldn't get pregnant again.

But charlie and mac are from a pretty trashy family. Single child seems rare. A more succesful sibling would have made a good episode instead of it being Frank who has a long lost sibling.

>we're a gay couple, he's my bottom

It was the first season so many episode took place off location and outside of philly between trials, moving, hitting the slopes and going on a two part cruise half the episodes didn't feature the bar at all which is very unusual.

is there a synopsis out yet?

Don't think so, this was tweeted by the always sunny account

looks like they didn't learn their lesson from the god awful ski trip episode and are continuing with the formula of "lol let's have the gang go somewhere wacky, that'll be funny xp" instead of just having actually funny plotlines that take place in the bar

when will they just let this show die already

i enjoyed the skiing episode :/

there a lot of episodes early on that don't feature the bar but you're right it's probably the season with most eps without it.

there many episodes where the bar is just the starting point where they come up with stupid ideas and the rest is different locations.

Not just away from the bar, but away from philly completely.

that episode was great you faggot, don't watch it if you don't like it :^)

aww yeah just a month away

Charlie has a sister as mentioned in charlie got molested

Mac had Country Mac.

was she in that episode?

>its a the mcpoyles spin off series episode

he was his cousin iirc

Worst.Episode.Ever.

This is the moment the show jumped the shark for me.

>threes company-tier misunderstanding episode
>LOL CREAMPIE HAS TWO DIFFERENT MEANINGS xD xD
>LOL DEE FALLS FROM A LADDER THAT IS THE JOKE
I almost turned that shit of, it was almost disgustingly unfunny.

kys

No but he mentions her
She's never mentioned again after that though

>YOU'LL CALL HERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

like brothers two of a kind

Agreed
Some of the newer episodes are great but some of them are just terrible

Thois thread as gowne ahwn lowng enohf

If you're old enough to post on this board, it should be.

Nice British accent bro