14/88

>check instagram out of boredom
>nothing but dindu memes
>search "1488" hashtag
>a bunch of russian lolis pop up

Can any russian bros explain this? Is white pride the cool thing in Russia now?

>now

it's been since the fall of communism, here included

its always the absolute dregs of society, the worst uneducated bydlo and criminals, chiefly football hooligans (football hooligans are like gangs in east europe, because we dont have gangs)

Ah, thats sad. So its not a norm then? And what is bydlo?

Just what said.
Young kids and various trash are easily infected with 1488 stuff, but most of them grow out of it fast.

based as fuck
you guys gonna fuck up some isis scumbags in FRance?

It's like a criminal or a person that has been in prison.

It's like a wigger

>what is bydlo

cattle, white trash

Infinitely better than the nigger culture and ultimate levels of degeneracy we get in the west.

t. NYC resident

what does 1488 mean

"bydlo" is derogatory word for anyone you don't like, doesn't have any fixed meaning. Originally was something like "cattle", "sheeple", and often implies something along "person who doesn't have own opinion and just goes with the crowd".
At least in Russia bydlo are not criminals, they are too "normies" to commit crimes. Its gopniks who are genetically criminal.

it's just a number, newfriend. Don't worry.

Is it pronounced as its spelt?

Is cp russias biggest export?

I used to live in Brooklyn and every time I would go out I would see niggers and bums doing dumb ass shit. NYC is AIDS is physical form

>Is white pride the cool thing in Russia now?
It always has been, you retards think everything you see on this website is true in the rest of the world. You get shilled and manipulated by kikes and shitskins and freaks to think the sky is green and the grass is blue. You really think when you see a Russian flag, it means it's a Russian on the other end?

lel

The only thing I believe about russia is that they drink vodka, they squat, they have bears, and Putin is a beast of a man.

>pic
>putin is limp wristed

Lean a little closer to your screen and say that to my face medpack
>pic related

all I see are two manlets

lel