17-Year-Old Girl Fought Off a Rapist. Now She’s Being Charged With a Crime

17-Year-Old Girl Fought Off a Rapist. Now She’s Being Charged With a Crime.

>Attacked around 10p.m. by a man described as “dark-skinned” in central Sonderborg, Denmark.
>Attacker struck her, threw her to the ground and began forcibly removing her clothes.
>Using a canister of pepper spray, the 17-year-old was able to fight him off and escape the attack.
>“It is illegal to possess and use pepper spray, so she will likely be charged for that,” local police spokesman said
>Police have not been able to locate the attacker and currently do not have any leads.
>The teenage victim will likely avoid any sort of jail time and her punishment will be a fine.

tribunist.com/news/a-17-year-old-girl-fought-off-a-rapist-now-shes-being-charged-with-a-crime/

Not sure what your problem is. Denmark is one of the countries where women fought hard to let in the rapists. Now they see how the results are.

Good thing actually. As a man, I do not fear the sand people and that women can't go out alone any more and are afraid of rape, is sweat payback for what they did to Europe.

>sweat payback

what did he mean by this?

>17 year olds had a say in that shit

And this is why people think the UK is fucking trash.

>Burger can't read
Stereotypes exist for a reason.

this

kids don't have any say in this shit

Only Mama Merkel should be getting raped by muslims, just like only Obama should have to house refugees since his dumb wars started this whole mess.

It is still the same deal in the UK though. My Mum carries cs gas with her and if she were to use it she would most probably be fined.

Maybe if we leave the E.U and get a competent government at some point, we'll be able to defend ourselves without worry.

Those tanned Danes just can't help themselves

>europe
>self defense
>illegal
this is why europe will fall to muslims again.

Obama should have to house refugees since his dumb wars started this whole mess.

Be careful you dont start believing propaganda

year olds had a say in that shit
I am sure she was at the train station with a sign saying "Refugees welcome". They all were.

>Get raped
>Carry illegal pepper spray and risk paying a fine

She made the right decision, clearly. As third-world migration continues to surge, and street crimes begin to spiral out of control, European government will have no choice but to broaden what's defined as permissible self-defense tools.

Europeons

HEY LEFTISTS! STOP MAKING SHIT THREADS AND GET OVER HERE! IF YOU IDIOTS DON'T THINK MIGRANTS ARE VIOLENT OR IF YOU BELIVE WHITE MEN IN CHARGE!

A lot will probably go unreported if victims end up charged with crimes as well.

This thread appears to have slipped into a time warp.

he sees a chance that he might get some pussy someday

wait are pepper sprays illegal or is she getting charged because she was under 18 and that's why it's illegal?

Yes.

I still think this is a good thing, that she fought back, not that she was charged with a crime.

I would like to hope that this is a sign that women in Europe are becoming more aware of what they can do to protect themselves, and that it is possible ot fight back and be keepers of their own safety (not that they should have to).

Perhaps even, this could be the start of a culture of resistance to the medias bullshit shilling among women.

Nothing infuriated me more than the blonde chick with the free hugs sign kissing shitskins but if you don't discern who does that from who doesn't how do you plan to repopulate your country after the race war?

Welcome

SHE MUST HAVE ASKED FOR IT

Rapist was a white guy that asked her out for coffee. She pulled out her mace and sprayed him in the eyes. This is somehow news.

>be European
>get raped by a Muslim

With a face like that im surprised someone wanted to rape her. She should be thankful with that donkey teeth smile of hers

It's up to Denmark to petition the government to legalise pepper spray, I think.

A small country of 5 million can easily influence policies like that.