Wake up.

fucking n'wahs I swear

Mel would never touch vidyashit

dae CHIM?

YOU N'WAH

Catch me in Balmora, Outlanders.

Wealth beyond measure, outlander.

>vidyashit
Morrowind is literally the only great video game.

not everything has to be adapted to film you twat

Came here to post this.

If Aronofsky did a Battle of Red Mountain movie like he did Noah, I think it would be great. His style would suit all the crazy metaphysical stuff that happens.

but muh nintendo

kys, fetcher.

Back to your cesspool, Sup Forumsermin

what is system shock 1 and 2

>meme games

no thanks.

>meme games
explain

It would be shit anyway

SHODAN gave me my first erection.

That's so dumb. That's like saying there's only one good film.

>when Sup Forumseddit posts
morrowind is hot shit

There is only one good film:
youtube.com/watch?v=l83vT2svg3g

>implying Skyrim isn't literally r*ddit: the game

and i want to fuck a cyborg midwife but that doesn't make it a meme game

Get out of my face, sleazeball.

>good vydia movie
we can dream

morrowind is just a poor mans might and magic or dnd yo

>tfw you played a superior game as a kid instead of Boringglitchwind

Did you see the fucking trailer for assassins creed? Do you really want that to happen to Morrowind?

How much money did they back up to fassys house to get him to do it? We are talking about the guy who did Macbeth. Guess no one is above a fat paycheck.

Morrowind is trash after the first few hours, Deus Ex is real gamekino.

George Lucas can do it, he's our man.

It's the same director of Macbeth too.

The reason it's shit is because Ubisoft got involved.

video game movies are shit

I bet they will do a Morrowind movie at some point in my life and I'll fucking hate it. The atmosphere that Morrowind created just can never be equaled in a film to me, it was so immersive even though it was so primitive by today's standards. Modern video games could never accomplish what the walls of text in Morrowind did

Oh and because the writers are fucking dogshit.

Step aside pleb fucking shits. True vidyakino coming through.

Might be the most boring game ever made.

>reading is hard

>words = good game

>words = bad game

>good game =/= boring

yes

>only
Faggot I love morrowind but you're completely forgetting A Link to the Past and Super Metroid.

>No Hatred movie never ever

It's called Outrage

Pic related

As another user said, Wars-era George Lucas would, I think, be the only suitable choice.

>>ywn see a Morrowind movie
Good, it would be trash.

>haha isn't america wacky
>but at the same time everyone who matters is actually liberal with progressive liberal values
>allow me to preach them to you in the movie theater

>jodorowsky will never rape morrowind gently

>he wants video game and cheap, coffee table fantasy stories adapted to film
Get sterilized, sperg.

>gothic fan
>calling anything else boring
Come on son.

>Takeshi Kitano made a xXxEdgydarkxXx movie and nobody noticed

Can't wake up

Don't ever post on my board again.

We make a special trip just for you, same low price.

>the 2nd buggiest game only next to daggerfall
Enjoy finding a fan patch when the movie comes out.

WHY YOU DO THIS?

>mfw Morrowind's story is literally the best fantasy fiction that has ever been written

>Morrowind

Ah yes, the fedora of video games

What is Gothic? What is STALKER?

I think I figured out why so many people hate Morrowind. If you never played it during its time you'll hate it. You can't play shit like Oblivion and Skyrim and then try to go and play Morrowind because someone suggested it to you. You'll fucking hate the game.

When you played the game back in the day it was like being thrust in an alien world. You ignored the shitty dice role combat and muddy graphics and even the Cliff Racers.

I love Morrowind but the Cliff Racers were the most annoying thing ever created by man or God.

wot m8 i swear on me mum ill knock u in the gabber

By the way, Dragons in Skyrim were just Cliff Racers that breathe fire.

SKREEEEEEEEEEEE
>follows you literally to the ends of the earth

Healthy young dunmer goes into the ashlands, gets pumped with a massive shot of the divine substance of the Heart of Lorkhan, doesn't feel good and changes - CORPRUS. Many such cases!

>tfw recently played Morrowind without committing crimes or going to trainers

was much more fun 2bh

Wow, a Netch made of butter!

M O R R O W I N D

C H I M

V I V E C

A S C E N D

>ywn see a HBO series about argonians invading Morrowind and slapping the shit out of the knife-ears who've been enslaving them for centuries

>Swing and Miss while back peddling
>SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Swing and hit shocking it once with that electric sword you picked up from the falling wizard
>A Second Cliff Racer shows up
>Swing and miss while back peddling
>A Kwama Forager attacks you from behind

Morrowind is a fucking huge game. To capture all the interesting shit the game has, like the potential to get involved in politics (complete with your own stronghold) and become the Dunmer pope, you'd have to make it a TV series like Game of Thrones.

Are the Dunmer redpilled? They are pretty racist.

Seriously.

They completely nailed the story and the aesthetics in this game, but the combat system was such complete ass.

BUILD GHOST FENCE

Will never happen, dunmlets.

Everyone but Imperials is pretty racist honestly, even the trees are racist in Argonia

Some fetcher just wasted fifty n'wahs at a bar in Balmora, I hope Gaenor got out okay!

>When you played the game back in the day it was like being thrust in an alien world.

Amazing how games cannot achieve this anymore. I mean, every game sort of felt like you were being thrust into an alien world when you were a kid, but morrowind was probably the best at it. Nowadays, that feeling is there for about the first 2 hours of a game. I played Skyrim when it came out and got about 2 hours of real suspension of disbelief, and then 20 more of forcing that feeling and wishing I could be more convinced.

Most of it is quest markers. Quest markers killed the magic of video games. Even the most sinister and mysterious of settings have a big mark on your map where the quest destination is. There's no feeling of exploration. You already know what parts of the map are important, and the rest are ignored.

There actually are a couple of recent games which held that feeling for me for a long time. Unsurprisingly, one of them didn't use quest markers (Dark Souls) and one used them sparingly (Dragon's Dogma).

Fuck off back to veddit man baby

Don't ever post something that confrontational on my board again. ever.

Happy Emperor's Day! The best sweetrolls are made right here at Red Mountain! I love Imperials!

A Dark Souls movie is about as unfilmable as Blood Meridian

Quest markers and fast travel. It's turned into "follow the arrow" and swing your sword.

Almost all of the appeal of the story of Dark Souls is piecing it together from scattered bits and pieces. Film would be an awful medium for it

So the problem is that adventure and romance are killed in favor of utility and accessibility so half-assed retards can feel a sense of fulfillment.

i'll take the quest markers

Watch Hollywood try it though

I get the hate for quest markers, but I feel that the people who complain about them most harshly haven't played Morrowind in quite some time.

It's my favorite game, but some of the directions that NPCs give you for quests are almost impossibly vague. There has to be a middle ground.

The biggest problem is that true rpgs just aren't marketable to like 90% of gamers. Hence why they keep dumbing down this series for normies.

delete this

>he couldnt find the puzzle cube

Yes. They are a bigger market.

>true rpgs just aren't marketable to like 90% of gamers.
I don't get people.