Chick-Fil A

Any fellow burgers work at Chick-Fil A before? It is my first day so I want to know what your thoughts on this place are

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_T._Cathy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Owner hates homos I think? Sounds pretty based tbqh

Don't work there but I love them chicken sandwiches, plus the owner hates fags so thats a bonus.

great place to work, they pay double time on sunday

>source: 38 year old chef at wendy's $110,000 a year salary

when can i swing by for my free lunch?

You have Sundays' off, I know that much?

True, fags can't enter. But oh well, I'll see how it is today

Today

Nobody asked you retard. burger wannabe.

Pretty much everything on the menu is good and they have the best customer service by far. Don't fuck it up OP.

Based resturaunt chain with good food.

Don't Dindus go there because they serve fried chicken?

From a customers perspective, certainly much better than the other fast food joints.

You will have high expectations concerning customer care compared to most other food places.

Best best best fast food place in America, the land of fast food.

a little too expensive for dindus. Rare to see chik fil a's in ghetto areas and they run unfriendly dindu hours as well.

they go to popeyes

you mean chic-fil-a

Pretty based for fast food, patrons tend to be white Christians for a weekend family fun lunch.

This. If I wasn't so concerned with being fiscally conservative and healthy I'd be there at least once a week.

It just came NYC a while ago. Love those sandwiches. Chic seems like one of the best fast food joints to work at.

He died 2 years ago and his son had already taken over as CEO and begun backpedaling PR shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_T._Cathy

>in March 2014, he told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that it had been a "mistake" for the WinShape Foundation to "support political or social agendas", and had been working with LGBT activist Shane Windmeyer of Campus Pride since 2012.

More like Dan T Cuckthy mirite?