Britbongs explain this!

Howcome the Irish and Brits insult each other to the core,but when a foreigner comes in and insults one of them you have the Irish defending the Brits and the Brits defending the Irish?

>It's another 'JF encounters banter and is confused' episode.

Britain and Ireland are tsundere with each other

..b-baka padraig

Because we are all tsundere for eachother.... baka

We love our familiar foes more than those who have only recently started stiring up shit

Because you re both the fucking same,you re just in denial about it

I'm not Irish am Portuguese but live in Ireland, I do not understand the banter.

Niggers do the EXACT Same thing.

Coincidence?

The Northern Ireland borders upset my autism.

Please annex.

Because we are a family, that's how it goes.

They're like siblings

We are islands next to each other, with a long history of cooperation and hatred. We call each other worse than shit, pikeys, tatty boglins...but they are OUR buds. Any of you other niggers fuck with our pikeys and we'll stab you in the face.

Same as Wales and Scotland. We give each other shit, but i'd take a Pikey, Welsh Sheep Shagger or Drunken Jock over some cunty Frenchman or Spaniard any day of the week.

Well idk then, maybe think of the relationship between Spain and Portugal.

The Irish may be drunk retards but they're OUR drunk retards

Same reason I defend the French, they're our enemies and insulting them should be left to us.
It's definatly not because I like you guys or anything.
Not at all.

Bullshit. I banter the Irish often and British bros on Sup Forums have my back.

/thread

You can fight with your brothers and sisters but if anybody else picks on them . . .. . you stand together.

>Sup Forums
It's a banter board mate.

Deep down we love you too crumpet nigger.

I think that's what it's like for all nations in the commonwealth. I'd rather a kiwi, a pom, and a leaf over a fucking frog.

I hate them, but there are many I hate more.

The English don't really insult the Irish that much. They don't really register very much on our radar and since everyone is scared of having their house petrol bombed we leave them alone.

Like all the other irrelevant parts of the UK or the British Isles they have a false sense of their own significance. Just as a comparison, lots of English people will never have been to Ireland, Wales or Scotland. The same isn't usually true the other way around.

They're basically siblings.

holy shit lurk more

this isn't idiomatic non-native speak, he's not quoting Finnegan's Wake.

I guess its like competing siblings, you fight and argue but when someone from outside the family fucks with one of your siblings you band to together and fuck that person up.

>we

yeah no Devaughn.

You get my point

We as in any two or more groups

>bantz between colonies and England is always good natured fun
>bantz between foreigners are taken seriously
It's like calling your brother a faggot for doing something dumb even though you still love him all the same

Because - despite the tragedy of 1916-1922 and angry delusions of Nats - we're the same people.

I dunno I think most English have been to Wales or Scotland at least once. Its much cheaper for holidays and sometimes friendlier too. There's no one I know who hasn't been to Wales in the midlands.

Partially true. As another user said, we have a long history of both cooperation and violence. We speak the same language and have a few cultural similarities so we get along ok.

We just want to annex them so bad

It's like the rapist's excuse, "she was asking for it"

Ireland is fucking gagging for it

Well obviously lots of people have been to those places. Especially if you live close enough to make a day trip. The point is that it would be considered quite strange to have never been to London, but for many English people never having been to Wales is no weirder then never having been to Cornwall or Yorkshire.

Very true, Ausfags, Kiwis, Canadians, even Yanks. I'd give them shit, but in a bind i'd rather they be at our side than a slimy Italian or Turk.

Commonwealth for life yo. Might even let India join, as long as they start pooing in loo.

I dislike my brother, but he's still my brother.