From all the discussion posted here, the extent of the arguments and rebuttals, can we all finally agree they both suck?

From all the discussion posted here, the extent of the arguments and rebuttals, can we all finally agree they both suck?

The manlet sucks. The guy in the white jersey is actually the GOAT. I think he's just taking a publicity photo to help the contrived looking one to get a good training contract

No, we can agree that NT games are irrelevant

You should realise we aren't in the 80s anymore

You guys only won shit in the 80's because you literally cheated, so it's not like you matter that much on NT level.

Imagine being a leaf and a halal customer of all things. Literally an abomination that shouldnt exist in nature.

This, but unironically

Out of all the 200+ national teams, only about 10 are "good" and even then, some potentially great teams are held back by meme management

No, we won because it was the most relevant cup back then

now no one cares about the nt, they make millions playing for clubs, not even maradona made good money back then

by "cheating" you mean scoring one goal with the hand in the quarter final? it's just part of the game, not worse than commiting a foul or being offside

Both are luxury players who can only do well in stacked as fuck teams.

imagine being fat

They're both good, but they play different positions, fulfill different roles, and Ronaldo is a cunt.

>We don't win because we don't want to guys

YOU'ER DISGUSTING GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY FAILURE OF A HUMAN.

He has a point, they care more about the club because of the wages. I'm not including Messi because you can tell he wants to win, Argentina are just trash and don't deserve him

this

>they care more about the club because of the wages
And yet they still cry when their NT loses. I wonder why that happens.

>can we all finally agree they both suck?
Definitely.
Gretzky and Jordan and Magnus Carlsen and Bo Jackson, too.

>This level of cock sucking
Jesus fucking Christ

Everyone knows you're that moortuguese living in Norway because you're a failure
Your own countrymen exposed you because you're an insufferable faggot
kys shitskin

Ronaldo only cried in 2004 when he was a teenager, otherwise he hasn't given a shit if Portugal wins or not, as long as he doesn't look bad it's fine with him

you missed all his bitch tears after eder scored last year

>american flag
>posting outside of american Sup Forums
>and guess what, posting shit and lies

LMAO Canadian cuck back it again. Ronaldo didn''t like your underwear pic?