Brit/pol/ - HER MAJESTY'S 90TH EDITION

>L E A V E : 5 5 % ( + 1 0 )
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635851/Shock-10-point-lead-Brexit-just-13-days-sends-David-Cameron-Remain-campaign-panic-mode.html

>POLLTRACKERS/ODDSCHECKER
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>ARE NIGE ON QT - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=jMoLLHHaWEY

>FARAGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>MUH FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM
express.co.uk/news/uk/655219/Donald-Trump-EU-Brexit-blessing-crazy-migration

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36507138
twitter.com/TVOFFAL
twitter.com/BBCNews/status/741595513154199552
youtu.be/i-HYrihBajU?t=2297
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3399791/Immigration-Israel-western-European-Jews-hits-time-high-following-rise-anti-Semitic-attacks.html
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/09/brexit-living-standards-uk-ipsos-mori
theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/29/andrew-brigden-conservatives-david-cameron-fractured-eu-debate-election
express.co.uk/news/uk/641848/Labour-fear-EU-referendum-may-spark-snap-election-THIS-YEAR
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/
express.co.uk/news/world/654175/French-voters-demand-Frexit-EU-referendum-Germany-UK-Brexit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She makes a good point.

first for are nige

Continues Scot Hate Thread

Nth for Katie

Hmmmmm wow really makes you think

I have done my duty, have you?

damn that is a nice x you might say

Voting remain overrules the will of the electorate. They are not there to lead us. They are there to represent us.

Is it bad I want to fuck Katie Hopkins hard?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36507138

HAHAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/TVOFFAL

Brexit is a good start but brits will still not run UK if you leave. Kikes do. If you control London you control Britain. And they run the shit out of London while the average englishman lives in small towns in places like Cumbria without any influence in society.

This is the fifth time I've asked this in five different threads on different days;

Did the queen really endorse Brexit?

I feel so Patriotic watching this

twitter.com/BBCNews/status/741595513154199552

Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough.

>outside the box
>vote invalid

Normies will literally use this as a reason to vote for remain

I know Katie's a troll, but she really does bring out the hypocrisy and nastiness of the left

youtu.be/i-HYrihBajU?t=2297

>the people being able to overrule temporary representatives isn't democratic

>white people
>heritage
Only PoC can claim they have culture and heritage.

Brexit support in Newcastle will surge

Going up in person as I'm only a few houses away from the polling station.

Mystic mac.

I'm now worried that my X wasn't thick enough.

>mohammad and mohammad

>A L B A N I A - O N - S U I C I D E - W A T C H

Who else here /watchingthefootball/?

Conservative monarchy when? King of England when? Commonwealth of nations governed by a King when? Ban Sharia and Islam when?

Fantastic reason. Vote leave, britian. Make those politicians actually do some real work for once in their lives to earn their pay.

London jews are being hoisted by their own petard. Rats abandoning the ship they themselves scuppered. The ones that stay realise this.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3399791/Immigration-Israel-western-European-Jews-hits-time-high-following-rise-anti-Semitic-attacks.html

Seeing everybody vote for leaving the EU gives me hope for the west, or at least the Anglosphere.

>All these people eating crisps.
>Not eating the Ribena-Dairy Milk purple master snack.

>A fucking non country

>(((Con)))

>south-eastern leg of X is not shorter than the remaining legs as per the example.
Looks like we've got ourselves an invalid vote here boys!

The MPs are not there to rule the people, they are there to represent the people. If the referendum ends in a Brexit, then it shows that the MPs are out of touch with the people they are claiming to represent.

If Brexit happens, wouldn't that be grounds for a re-election, as the MPs do not represent the people anymore?

WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABOUT

THIS IS 2016. UKIP IS THE 3RD LARGEST PARTY

UKIP IS ONE OF THE '3 PARTIES'

>14%

YOU FUCKING WHORE

REEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK OFF SNP

So how will negotiations over Brexit look like ?
UK exports to EU 45% of its exports, why EU exports to UK only 16%...It seems to me that loss of EU market would collapse UK economy.

>ribena

too sweet f a m

Elections are decided by the MPs not the people

FUCK, Has polling started already? have i missed it i've not been keeping track of dates.

The UK exports to Europe because we're in the EU

>Assuming all trade will be cut off after the EU is left.
Countries that stayed out of the EU, like Norway, are doing quite well economically. EU doesn't produce jack crap, but it does regulate the living daylights out of any country under its boot and strangle market competition. The EU needs you, you don't need the EU.

THICKEN THE X

Postal votes knob head!

>Postal vote
I hope Antifa doesn't burn this one. Nice dubs though.

Filthy Muslim cunts.
There needs to be an Islamic holocaust, they all need to die.

Shit the bed my heart nearly fell out me arse, When is the official polling day i can't find it on jewgle?

It's still a trade deficit though, the UK imports more from the EU than it exports.

>Countries that stayed out of the EU, like Norway, are doing quite well economically

Norway has to follow EU rules and accepts free movement of labour, something the Leave campaign is against...

>The UK exports to Europe because we're in the EU
Or maybe because Europe is close, has developed economy and it is easy to transport to.

In any case a loss of 45% of exports would mean collapse of UK economy.

We do't need to, coronary heart disease will do the job for us.

All this talk of "anti-semitic attacks" is exaggerated. It's a trick the jewish organizations use to get more money from the government and to energize the jewish identity among diaspora jews.

In reality jews in major cities in Western Europe all live in upper-class areas where muzzies are hardly seen.

I hope they will start to emigrate to Israel in big numbers, but I don't believe it will happen.

I'm guessing this is an early vote for those who plan to be out of the country during the "official" vote, which I want to say is the 25th or 29th

The 23rd Nigel.

were the victims english or 'refugees' themselves?

It still doesn't matter from a point of negotiating position.
16% is less than 45%.
UK is dependant on exporting to EU.
Losing UK market would be troublesome to EU, but not world ending. For UK losing EU market would mean total collapse.

And UK has to spend thousands of pounds to follow the dumbest economic rules, like saying salmon contains "fish." Leave the EU. Big government is a monster and is not on your side, and EU is the biggest government on the planet I know of.

I really hope for a Brexit, because the moment it would happen it would send the EU spiraling out of control. If the Brits leave they do all of us a huge favour as they might crash the entire EU.

Allegedly. The Sun had sources apparently within a meeting where the queen argued against the leader of the lib dems for leaving. The Palace denies it but the Sun was willing to stand by its claims rather than just apologise so they must feel they have pretty solid info.

Great, so the MPs decide if the MPs do not represent the people anymore?
Your next general elections will be very interesting if Brexit happens.

Did you use a pen or pencil?

That would be fantastic. Give the nation states their sovereignty again!

B R E A K I N G
N E W S

Only 25% of the electorate believe leaving the EU would reduce quality of life in Britain.

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/09/brexit-living-standards-uk-ipsos-mori

There is indeed talk of a snap election before year's end jan.

>two rebel MPs openly called for a new leader and a general election before Christmas
theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/29/andrew-brigden-conservatives-david-cameron-fractured-eu-debate-election

express.co.uk/news/uk/641848/Labour-fear-EU-referendum-may-spark-snap-election-THIS-YEAR

God I hope you pull it off, god save the queen y'all

Check em

Das a pen, Nigel-senpai.

>In any case a loss of 45% of exports would mean collapse of UK economy.
Yeah probably.

Why would we lose 45% of exports though.

You don't need to be in the EU to sell things to the EU.

It wont matter in a few years anyway since the EU is unlikely to last if we leave.

Fortunately being in the EU has no inherent relationship to your ability to export to the EU. They've got no basis for any real sanctions.

Shit m8, what does he smell like?

>We're going to vet them to make sure none of the bad ones get in but we need to do our part, says the government.
>Shit like this happens anyway

Not a good day to be Cameron. I imagine the isle of Bute is a child brothel by now.

The nation will follow the Sovereign.

Chances are they're assuming that none of the EU countries would trade with you at all in any way shape or form.

If the MPs were elected with BritExit in mind the elections would have gone differently.

Other democratic countries have already called this subject to a vote, to deny Brits this same privledge would be Facsist

Tbqh senpai, I see no reason against Monarchy provided your rulers are qualified individuals and not Prince Harrys.

Is that you with the burgundy shirt on?

What are the chances of an attack happening at the football game tonight? I'm worried that some mudslimes are going to allahu akbar the place

I thought your vote wouldn't be counted if you used an ink pen. Which is why you're meant to do it in pencil and they offer pencils in the booth.

like piss

Sovereignty and cigarettes

>Prince Harrys
Nothing wrong with Prince Harry, he has done lots of work for veterans charities and veterans sports.

William is a work shy cunt though.

It's exactly this sort of protectionism against the rest of the world that had caused Europe to be the slowest growing economy of all the continents. The EU is hurting themselves through this

You can use pen or pencil

You can use a pen, but I think it has to be a black one.

Bring back chocolate fags

>L E A V E : 5 5 % ( + 1 0 )

Bollocks mate. I want out of the EU clusterfuck but I've got a bet that'll be 53% remain, 47 % leave...

>Sup Forums meets god
>Proceeds to sit close to him nervously and writes the date on a piece of paper

never change Sup Forums

Which one was the one partying all the time? I could have my nobles mixed up.

You're living the dream

If it was going to happen it would of happened yesterday

You called me?

nah, I'm in the green jacket

posted in dead thread

>Norway has to follow EU rules and accepts free movement of labour, something the Leave campaign is against...
We are not Norway. The EU is on the ropes even if we remain. They can't afford a confrontation in the event of leave. Even if we don't have access to the free market, which we will one way or the other, that will not stop us trading. Regardless, if the EU uses economic power to oppress the democratic will of sovereign peoples, that is not an argument for why it's a good thing, but why it must be destroyed for the good of all Europeans. And brexit will help its collapse. The Dutch and Danish are praying for brexit success.

express.co.uk/news/world/654175/French-voters-demand-Frexit-EU-referendum-Germany-UK-Brexit

hes a big guy

No, I only got to see him inside the pub.

I do know that guy though