>2093

You gotta be kidding me.

it's a space axe

why does it fucking curve
that shit triggers my autism like rape jokes to a sjw

its more ergonomic duh

>2016
We still use axes so yeah.. Axes have been around for over thousands of years because they are useful tools. You act like she's using a musket.

It's a fire axe, why is this so hard to comprehend?

>2093
>Humans still breathing air

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

>2093
>humans still covering their bodies and not going nude everywhere

the axe is fine, whats stupid is thinking we will be this advanced in less than 80 years

Hillary lost, user.

india will

It's a speed curve.
Makes the axe swing faster.

Thank god! Now we can finally get back to our puritanical roots.

Nudity is one of the highest forms of degeneracy.

Someone please post the copypasta.

fuck off luddites we can go into space nude, i mean we don't need axes anymore
what good are shoes then

>3000

You got to be kidding me

It's not true -- IT WAS HER TURN!!

its for chopping wood on distant planets so you can start a fire or build a shelter. of course you need an axe for proper space travel.

You can't stop a fire with an axe

We're never leaving this planet.

is higly unlikely we'll get the technology for transporting people to other planets by that date. more like 2300-2500.

but it's a just a flick, you're supposed to ignore the bullshit, and enjoy the action.

so if you want to slam it down on a flat surface your knuckles are nowhere near surface

Oh look, it's this thread again.
Is there an organized raid going on or something? Sup Forums is always pretty shitty but it feels like every single thread up right now is obvious bait pasta.

i haven't seen this particular one in a couple of years

i'm more of a casual, but even i know 90% Sup Forums threads are re-runs

I would have loved to see the scientist try to start a fire on a planet without oxygen. After all it was not the smartest crew out there...

Still the most retarded thing is the concept that aliens are weapons. That's just plainly retarded and uncalled for.
It totally goes against the original idea behind alien, which was essentially Jaws in space.

THAT.WAS.IT.

It's not a weapon, it doesn't have an objective, it doesn't want to conquer anything. It's just a fucking predator far superior to men. It's stronger, it's quicker, it's faster, there is no way to win against it and you have to fucking run in the dark.

This architect thing is bullshit and you all know it.

it's not even in the movie though

Good to see this meme still going strong

the only way for a predator to exist is through an evolutionary arms race with a prey. how would you explain the existence of an alien human predator?

the alien needs all the chemicals, protein etc, that humans have like they were what plants crave. the alien has adapted by fucking up all sorts of other far more powerful lifeforms then along comes weak ass humans, and they get rekt because it's like if cavemen suddenly came across tyrannorsaurus, its an unbalanced fight till the situation gets equalized.

>pull back for heavy swing
>*axe rotates due to momentum*
>swing hard on surface
>*axe heel hits the surface, axe rebounds and the cutting edge hits you in the face*

brilliant

*tips*

By curving the axe forward, the blade will hit the target a few milliseconds earlier. This seemingly insignificant amount of time may be the difference between survival and getting raped and eaten by a space beast.

For starters it doesn't need an explanation. There is always a bigger fish and the alien was just that, a predator lurking on the dark of vast space.

Humans knowledge is limited and it's always gonna be limited by design so not knowing about other species is completely plausible.

The Xenomorph does not predate only on humans. It thrives as a parasitic organism adapting and killing pretty much anything and it adapts on the matter of hours.

What more explanation is actually required? It's just is, like we are. You want to assume that it has some sort of function in the universe? some deeper meaning to it's existence? And even more, it's reason to exist is to kill humanity? that on itself is pretentious and unnecessary.

Evolution is not about a fixed logic within an ecosystem. It's a trial and error thing. Strong organism survive, kill other organisms and reproduce. There is no deeper level, that's it.

Alien used to be THAT simple. The original crew where glorified space truck drivers for a reason. It was meant to be simple.

Have people never seen two handed curved handles for axes?

Its a fucking fire axe

Then why do firefighters carry axes?

Axes have been around for millenia, and we're still using them. Do you really think there will be no use for them in 75 years?

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG

PROVE IM ALRIGHT SONG

PLEASE DONT INDICT SONG

to chop down doors so they can save scantily clad preteens, but in space they will have laser blasters for that, so axes are useless against fires.

Even Jesus used an axe
in the Bible to make the ark.