The Walking Dead Fat Shaming

Why are you lonely neckbeards bullying her over some curves?
Just fucking stop...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6BRZLmY_DY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FTFY

ugh. grow up

I need to milk those tiddies superbad

She looks fine, dunno why people are calling her fat.
She just had a baby and baby fat doesn't go away right away.

idk who this is but she can get it presidential elect style if ya know what I mean

grab her by the p*ssy

It was hard to keep suspension of disbelief
a zombie apocalypse is more believable than what she did that episode

:^)

Why? Whats the purpose of all this? A bunch of fucking children

Maybe she should grow up too so that fat will spread out

The other survivors in the show should be fat shaming her.
By being a fat cow she's wasting resources and she is a burden for the survival of the group.

>tfw so fat compared to 5 years ago
;_;
I wanna be a twink again

How long ago was she pregnant a year I bet lol.

EY TURRAH M'ASKUSUMUN
*rubs head*
Y'ALL WAN EAT MUH BOAR SAUSAGE
*rubs giant cock*

I would do anything to rub Shane's giant cock, if you know what I mean.

how are you going to be fat YEARS into the zombie apocalypse, scavenging for food!?

How does one be fsr during the zombie apocalypse?

she's a fridge with tits

>Literal nobody from a terrible show gives nerds on the internet a reaction

Wow who cares.

Ripping off Always Sunny with a fat season

>be a fat ass
>dont want to lose weight
>people talk about your disgusting body
>S-SHUT U-UP T-TROLLS!

And dont even talk to me about having babies...lots of actresses have children and are just fine.

She's pregnant m8. Pretty sure her being fat atm is just fine.

Only because she's already on a hit show. It would be in the best interest for her career to do something about it eventually.

Here titties were nice, but she could lose about 5-10 lbs and be just right. She can fuck off with her self-righteous bullshit though. She knows what she signed up for.

excuse me but she didnt sign up to be harrassed online

Check the URL ya dingus

She signed up to be a sexual object. What else are these people paid top dollar for? People literally watch tv for the VISUAL elements. Especially a show like this which basically has no story line and weak character development.

What did she do that was so out of the ordinary for a show like TWD?

Exactly this.

Low test beta fedorians detected

She's high test af senpai

>boobs
>too big

reddit was saying she was filming 2 weeks after giving birth

She's a fat dumpy looking dyke, who was also in the worst fucking episode of not only the walking dead, but possibly the worst episode of any show ever.

>she was filming 2 weeks after giving birth
>when the milk production really kicks in and they explode in size

>2 weeks after giving birth
damn shes a champ
Fuck all you losers, you couldnt do it.

>See? I'm cool. Let's just put our guns down
>Cool, or we could not. That's cool too
Should have shot her.

shes a human being ugh

I want qt pre-pregnancy Tara back.

kino retort

i need more pics of this actress in fat post mommy mode stat. c'mon faggots

They're fucking lying to you. It was around 5 months.

she should stop growing

>Using Nicole "Miscarriage" Kidman as an example

>become an actress
>dont realize that the only thing people give a shit about is your looks and acting ability
>be outspoken and mad that people dont like your looks

You see, this is what i dont get, you put all your effort into being this attention driven actress that literally requires you to whore yourself out to be looked at and criticized by your fans (public eye) and then get pissed when people say nasty shit.

Its like they think that becoming a "star" instantly makes them worth a fuck. You have to earn your respect as an actress, until you do, you are a piece of meat.

Theres tons of actresses that i respect, the ones i respect dont bitch and moan.

What the fuck? She's not fat at all, she's actually kind of---

>tattoos

Fucking disgusting

>They aren't for you
>REEEEE

FIX'D

Why do you cucks bother spending time making this dumb hateful shit? Consider sucide losers.

Are we at the point where employers are too afraid to force their female actresses to maintain a proper weight for their role?

Eugene's actor said on Joe Rogan Experience yes. Not just for females but for men too. But obviously more so for females since they get to scream MY VAGINA and become martyrs.

She's a little chubby but I wouldn't call her fat.

Doesn't make sense for there to be chubby people years into the timeline of TWD's universe though.

That said, I quit watching TWD a couple years ago so I don't care.

Everyone in this thread needs to contemplate suicide

that wont make her less fat

are you trying to be ironical

>It's not funny to joke about fat people! That's so hateful!
Literally fuck yourself to death, faggot.

t. fat fuck

I bet her weight is up 30+lbs since the last time we've seen her. And contrary to popular belief, it's possible for women to be pregnant and not gain super amounts of weight (but within our culture, once a woman's pregnant, they're usually expected to and allowed to eat whatever the fuck they want for 9 months).

I bet she got her salary penalized for getting heavy. Actors on tv shows usually have part of their contract that stipulates that they cannot weight significantly more than they did when they hired on, there's usually specifically limits to what they can weigh. There's often even clauses against pregnancy (unless they're negotiated and can work it into the show, in Tara's case, clearly an accident or they wouldn't have wrote her out for a bit.).

Granted, I don't really care that she's chubby but that makes her less than ideal for a Hollywood show if she can't keep her weight stable-ish (and yes, people can be pregnant and gain like only 15 lbs and lose them after birth, particularly if they have a tightly controlled diet).

Yeah it was a shit episode and it's weird that Tara appears to have gained weight despite fuck all food. But she's way hotter now than she ever was.

You're gay if you think otherwise.

I'd still slam her piggy tight.

She is trying to deflect all the justified criticism of her acting onto body-shamers that are mostly women attacking her for having large breasts.

You most likely are a fat fuck yourself

I need her to slowly jerk me off while talking dirty and let me cum on her big fat tiddied

Fat? I thought she just had tig ol bitties.

He might be, but at least he has a sense of humor. Faggot.

hi fatty

fuck off cunt i have a thyroid problem

>no pics of her thicc body
shameful

Scars are cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=H6BRZLmY_DY

nothing funny was said or done though, you infantile shitfuck

THIS

She ruined the only good thing about her. What a shame.

>signed up to be a film star which relies on the public and being in the public eye regardless of if its good or bad
SHE DIDNT SIGN UP FOR THE BAD OMG FUCK YOU

Its been nearly half a year ypu dumbfuck. Do you just believe everything your reddit lovers tell you when theyre deporting their jizz into your gaping asshole?

>Do you just believe everything your reddit lovers tell you when theyre deporting their jizz into your gaping asshole?

This really turned me on

>harrassed

this is literally happening because of Trump's win at presidency
baka, what the fuck happened to decency

THICC BBY

>BWOM
>BWOM
>BWOM
>BWAPPPT
>PHAAAAPTTHHH

nobody deserves to be treated like that... nobody.

god i hate fat people

Lmao I was just thinking thinking the other day about how the fuck can this bitch be obese in the middle of a zombie acapolypse.

No replies ugh no SJW crying UGH

eating everlasting mcdonals

Is she about a size 14?

>noticing someone is terrible at their job of pretending to be an apocalypse survivor
>bullying

>apocalypse
>permanently on low food-supply
>landwhale
yeah.

>gets exhausted after lightly jogging maybe 50 metres

hahaha, fat people

more like grow out, fatty

This. It's fucking retarded to have a fat person years after the apocalypse. Give me a break.

They're not fat shaming her.

They're rightfully pointing out that several years into the zombie apocalypse most people would be thin and emaciated. That's obvious logic.

These

It kinda makes sense for Eugene to still be chubby since he never really needed to exert himself with Abraham's protection, but still. At least his actor is losing a bit of weight as filming goes on, not gaining more.

>literal threads every day saying "THICC" and requesting that bikini pic of her
>hurr durr must be hacker known as Sup Forums

Wrong

>fat-shaming
sounds like fun
>the walking dead
ugh no thanks

The only food that would be available at that point in the show would be loaded woth preservatives. Depending on how populated with survivors a given area is, it makes sense for someone to get super fat and gross if they aren't good at rationing or moving at all like someone who isn't a ham lord.

Why didn't they just kill this character off? Alexandria was supposed to be short on supplies already and fatty tits and hipster negro have been scavenging for 2 weeks with no real results. She shouldn't be gaining weight at all.

he didn't fly so good

anyone who uses the word "THICC" is part of an astroturfing raid by tumblr.