"Rape story of the century"

It's not a coincidence that the (((media))) made a "rape" case involving a 20-year-old WHITE MAN into the "Rape story of the century".

He is innocent.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2015/07/03/immigrant-to-sweden-rapes-12-year-old-girl-gets-community-service/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_lacrosse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houston_A._Baker,_Jr.
imdb.com/title/tt0087803/?ref_=nv_sr_1
codes.findlaw.com/ca/penal-code/pen-sect-243-4.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are so desperate for white male rape stories. As soon as they get anything close to a white male rape they exploit it as much as possible. Meanwhile non whites rape at ridiculously high rates, and I am not talking ambiguous consent but rather violent actual rape.

(((media)))

ISWYDT

The best part is that he was literally never charged with or convicted of rape but everybody for some reason thinks he's a rapist.

It's like Douglas Murray said, the Left needs sexists and rapists and racists in order for their anti-sexism, anti-racism and anti-rape policies to be needed. There is a supply and demand problem with the Left and they have to go out of their way to manufacture controversies in order to continue feeling needed and vital.

Didn't he just finger bang a drunk girl when they were both drunk?
You should get some jail time for that but it's certainly not rape

Did anyone not research the judge in the case?

I haven't but I'd be more inclined to believe the judge gave such a light sentence just to ensure there is a massive amount of blowback.

This. I thought it was sexual assault which can mean a variety of things. The way people talk about it he drugged her and had his way with her.

Correct, and he got the average sentence for sexual assault in CA.

Unfortunately average sentence + sexual assault + white male = unpunished rapist literally getting away with worse than murder because of privilege.

>be drunk college 20yo
>meet drunk girl at party
>she agrees to a good old fashioned dumpsterfuck
>leave party with her
>find suitable dark corner
>commence fingerblasting
>chick passes out because she drank too much
>2 swedecucks see a FUCKING WHITE MALE having sex w woman and can't instantly feel a wave of empathy for the bull's Sexual Emergencies
>swedefags tackle me
>rape case of the century

I say from here on out we treat all the Swedes to some good old fashioned American Baseball Bat Action.

Meeting sluts at party's or in clubs is an awful idea these days it seems.

Apparently you have to carry around consent cards.
As if sex wasn't already hard and confusing.

If this was a nigger, he'd be doing 25 to life for raping a WHITE WOMAN.

But of course Sup Forums will defend this. Kek.

Except with some shitholes like sweden consent can be revoked at any time mid-coitus. So a card wouldn't even hold up and the average person probably doesn't have an embassy to go hide in to escape that shit.

the rape of the century wasn't even an actual rape (still fucked up though)

My understanding is that you have to use a stopwatch and confirm consent every few minutes or so, and also maintain proof thereof.

>Didn't he just finger bang a drunk girl when they were both drunk?
>You should get some jail time for that but it's certainly not rape

>both drunk

So only they're allowed to abuse us when we're drunk.

Fucking double standards.

statistics are a social construct created by white males

>sex now requires bureaucracy for it not to be rape.
Fuck me sideways with a cactus.

Keep calm and post this everywhere:

dailycaller.com/2015/07/03/immigrant-to-sweden-rapes-12-year-old-girl-gets-community-service/

>He is innocent.
lol, no.

I'll ask this again. Why do you guys connect with this story so much? Why does it "hit home" for you?

Hm, but what about places other than Baltimore?

>getting drunk
Degenerates pls go and stay go.

Because he's about our age, and fucked for life because a woman decided she was raped.

he's innocent of rape by any objective measure

>Swedes do nothing when Domalians impregnate their teenage girls by the thousand
>spring into action when they see a white man finger banging a girl

All Muslim travel to this country should be fucking banned, including Sweden

I'd let him rape me any day of the week

No it's from a year ago

>"rape story of the century"
>didn't even involve benis in bagina
weak

Because he drunkenly hooked up with a woman who consented and now he's being treated like Goldstein in 1984

If he was a nigger chances are he wouldn't be a student and would have a lengthy list of priors and some of those related to the crime. Also, they probably would have full-on raped her and not fingerbanged her. People are really ignorant when it comes to how the justice system sentences someone.

You can still appreciate the irony of two swedes being the primary witnesses.

>Except with some shitholes like sweden consent can be revoked at any time mid-coitus.
If a girl says "Stop!" you have to stop user.

All the better. "Where were you hypocrites when this happened?"

arent all of the white guy rapes stories of the century?
but a nigger rapes 7 year olds to death or permanently rips them to pieces and its like,eh niggers gonna.
i think these stories are played up for the very fact that they are rare in white culture.niggers?happens everyday and isnt news.
plus if you are pushing milticultralism reporting the real truth just doesnt pay the bills.

Not an argument.

I clearly pointed out that there was a double standard and you try to subvert by suggesting all drunk people are in the wrong.

Try again - why is there a double standard?

This is the rape story of the century:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_lacrosse_case

Also this guy because he never lost any credibility:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houston_A._Baker,_Jr.

not here.

Protect yourself you fucking idiot.

It's blatant propaganda
>kid fingers a drunk whore with or without her permission because she is a drunk whore
WOW ITS FUCKING EVERY WEEKEND EVER IN A TOWN WITH DRUNK YOUNG ADULTS

WAKE UP THE NEXT DAY
CURE YOUR HANGOVER
AND GET OVER IT

>friends with benefits
>loves it "rough"
>tells me to "stop"
>I stop
>she gets pissed that I stopped

So this is what gay people deal with.

You can get caught literally in the act of fucking a blackout drunk girl in an alley as a White Stanford student with ""promise"" and then only do 6 months in jail.

Nigger athletes gets free passes on rape and assaulting women all the time, it happens once with a white athlete and it's the most abusive case of rape since Michael Jackson

You probably don't know this virgin, but you don't finger a girl for your own benefit.

If he knew she was black out drunk he wouldn't waste his time with foreplay

The victim was white so your argument is invalid.

Black women are the most DTF creatures on the planet

>be American
>get shot

>not here.
You might think that, but the vast majority of you fuckheads don't quite get what "rape" is.

You'll find yourself in court, confessing (you think you'll be 'explaining yourself') calling the girl a "whore" and claiming you're "innocent". There are people on the sex offender list just like you right now. They belong there because they are autistcally dangerous, like you.

If only he was black so he would not even gotten 6 month but a BLM parade with some good old fashion looting in his honor.

Michael Jackson was innocent, he did nothing wrong.

Then she needs a better "safety word".

>Be South Korean
>Get invaded by nips

which in turn allows cover for their degeneracy.

>sex offender list
>not rapist list

Sure he was, he was after all black and famous.

No the difference is niggers get 25 to life or shot to death by cops.

White guy does it and gets a pat on the back and 3 months of detention.

But yea, this is just more reverse racism. He obviously should have been let off with a month of community service at most.

That's...actually a pretty good argument.

That kid got rail-roaded. Phony victim had cum in her panties and on her person that didn't belong to Brock.

This is just another case of some whore not wanting to take responsibility for her actions.

Fucks some chad in the bathroom, later passes out trying to fuck Brock, wakes up in ER with clear signs she had sex with someone other than her Boyfriend, makes up rape story with the crocodile tear to match to ensure her good name a special snowflake status.

This shit needs to come back and bite her on the ass.

Salty.

you do know those two swedes are faggots right?news report confirmed it on a follow up

Which moly video is this from?

Anybody who bothered to read both sides of the story, her letter and his testimony, saw that this was nothing but a drunken hook up that got out of hand.

The judge deserves a fucking medal for doing the right thing despite the backlash

lol really?

The rapists need to be the correct skin color though, they had an actual example of rape culture in the West in Rotherham, but that was a no go for them.

they also found cum traces around her mouth and all over her bra.

So you're telling me the
>Stanford university
>swim team star
>from rich family
isn't a Chad?

Mk.

So he fingered another mans jizz?

It's actually not, you might finger her to get her wet.

So was this kid a firehose or was she a party fucktoy?

I demand DNA tests.

>lol, no.

Uh, Yes. He is innocent. He didn't rape anyone. Whatever they were doing out 'behind the dumpster' was consensual. She needs to take responsibility for getting blackout drunk.

None of them were Brock's, also, her sister was there when she left, and didn't have a problem with her leaving with Brock. This was obviously a slut that went to bang frat guys, but since she passed out, she got found out.

Nah, if the judge worded his ruling differently this would have been a non-story. People latched onto how he phrased his ruling because they don't understand sentencing in a modern justice system.

...the part about how she was completely unconscious until she woke up in the hospital?

Yea ok. Starting to understand why white women have had enough of your shit. At least niggers have to do real jail time.

>literally in the act of fucking

Citation needed

Media Prolly made sure he wasn't a card holding democrat I can tell you that.

JUST

In Canada, this would be considered fully legal since there was no penis involved.

Cuz it prolly would have happened differently

>be south korean
>get shot by the north

>So you're telling me the
>>Stanford university
>>swim team star
>>from rich family
>isn't a Chad?
>Mk.

It wasn't his DNA on her person or in her panties.

>this was nothing but a drunken hook up that got out of hand.
"Rape" is what that's usually called. Ask Bill Cosby.

But they are. When you decide to get drunk you forfeit the right to make rational decisions

They made a 1984 into a movie?

The issue is never the issue.

This isn't about any rape.

The kikes are trying to rile up cunts to vote for Hillary in November.

Brock Turner in 2016 is to cunts what Zimmerman was to nigs in 2012.

looking at a woman is now rape FNG.

>Whatever they were doing out 'behind the dumpster' was consensual
then you said
>She needs to take responsibility for getting blackout drunk.
she couldn't because she was unconscious. You need consciousness to consent.

Don't go around other people since you don't get this.

That's actually not what it's called in US law.

>"Rape" is what that's usually called. Ask Bill Cosby.

Rape is consequential sex. That is not the case here.

Yes mohammed:

imdb.com/title/tt0087803/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Really unlucky guy, It could've just gone as another "Hey! remember when I fingered that chick at the party, shit was so cash" stories you hear all the time but somehow, somewhere he fucked up, and didn't even get to penetrate her!

shoving pine needles and fingers into the vagina of a unconscious woman behind a dumpster is "rape".

He's not innocent for me, but yeah the media calling this the ''rape of the century'' while there's a girl in Quebec currently being prosecuted for 27 alleged cases of rape and 89 accusations is pretty much exagerated.

The fact that she was unconscious and his testimony that she consented before passing out are not mutually exclusive

But she claims to have been black out drunk and have no memory of the event, and any drinker will tell you that is almost never going to happen.

It's more likely she lied to preserve her dignity, and because she has a boyfriend.

It's only """rape""" if you intentionally get a person drunk to fuck them later. She got drunk of her own volition, and he didn't fuck her.

I've engaged in drunken one-night stands and I have never raped anybody.

Hmm, nope, still not what it's called.

codes.findlaw.com/ca/penal-code/pen-sect-243-4.html

He's not innocent.
He's guilty.

And he's going to jail and being punished.

So why is this a news story?

>It's only """rape""" if you intentionally get a person drunk to fuck them later.
again, you'll have to deal with your own trial if this is your standard for rape. I'm sure the jury and judge will be fascinated by your explanations.