Its another Sup Forumstard gets triggered by the main cast not being all white males episode

>Its another Sup Forumstard gets triggered by the main cast not being all white males episode

>its another redditor gets so triggered by pol redpills that he needs to make a thread about it episode
Long live donald. You faggot.

>FUCK NIGGERS AND SHIT
At last a truly see.

How much do you love Marxism feg?

Yup. Youre from reddit.

Fuck off reddit

>it's another pol tard getting triggered by a reddit tard who got triggered by a pol tard who got triggered by black people in a movie

We can dance this dance all night bb

>it's another reddit false flag raid episode

yay

>it's another black people didn't win enough Oscars so we all have to pretend that they actually deserved any in the first place episode

>It's another 25 year old black girls run a major tech corporation episode

Triggered.

Trumpcucks gonna cuck themselves for Trump.

I definitely have triggers unlike u Libby marxy

Russians are more patriotic than flag burning sjws

not all Sup Forums users are racist
most of us just lurk or grew out of racism

wtf I want ww3 now

In all seriousness what percentage of Sup Forums posts come from each column?

>left column
90%

>middle column
9%

>right column
1%

Sup Forumsslam is a board of peace
#notall/pol/acks

YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE

Plebbit truly is coming here

Genuine posts only btw. Left columners ironically posting like right columners doesn't count.

>being so triggered by a shitposter you make a thread complaining about the shitposter while forgetting the Oscars last year

Really all it takes is a celebrity tweet to have them spend 3-4 days being triggered non-stop.

>le centrist

kys being middle is only defined by the fringes and if the left side is so far of the hook hten i gladly become a nazi to pull the center back

there're more than 1% from the the right column
but I don't know if that's just to trigger Sup Forumstards or real

>someone actually took the time to make this

Quality bait 9/10

Sup Forums(by this i mean people that were on Sup Forums before moots little Sup Forums bully fun time) if you're here or lurking remember the actual Sup Forums posters welcome you here with open arms

it's not wrong

now iam triggered