When are we going to stop pretending this isn't good?

When are we going to stop pretending this isn't good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a5ojtx7bR0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When it's actually good

But it is, user. It is good.

It's the perfect combo of the brilliant pop songwriting of SJ and bizarre psych soundscapes of HCTI.
I can't wrap my head around why it's so slept on

who is we

7.4 burrito

The concept is cool and you can tell geo in particular had a lot of fun on this album. If it wasn't so cluttered and if the mixing wasn't so god-awful it could easily be an 8.5/10. It'd be interesting if they went back, cleaned it up and rereleased it but I know they aren't interested in that sort of thing.

My favorite anco release.

this is the only good anco album if we're all honest with ourselves

They have like 7 great records

they aren't bad songs at all
the arrangements are terrible though and it were all on par with their kexp session pushing the album it would be on par with any of their other albums
youtube.com/watch?v=a5ojtx7bR0A

>7 great albums
You mean 12 great albums?

Nope. All their albums have 2 or 3 good songs with a pile of shit. Centipede is consistently decent.

I really really dont think much of anyone thought this was outright bad. just a dissapointing follow up to the one of the most influencial records to come out since the turn of the century.

7.4 windshield burrito might be the opus P4K analysis when its all said and done

MPP was not that influential lmao

are you stupid? youre fucking stupid

good b8

It cast some influence to some far off indie corners but that's it. You're trying to put that on the same level of, say, a couple of Kanye's albums which shaped and transformed the entirety of mainstream pop.

Centipede Hz is amazing

Niggas out here pretending like Amanita isn't one of the greatest closing songs of all time.

It's not even a top 3 AnCo closer desu

>muh Kanye
>muh mainstream pop

it's the best anco album

When will we stop pretending Animal Collective were ever good?

best band of the 2000s idiet

It could have been great, instead it's slightly above average.
6/10