What would you do?

What would you do?

Not eat fucking garbage.

pleb

It's only on top of a magazine and it's protected by it's little paper holder. I've put food on my desk and have it be in messier conditions than that bin. I'd 100% eat it

I'd eat it obviously.

He literally did nothing wrong

I would wait around a little longer and when I was sure nobody was coming I'd take a few bites and then put it back so it just looks like the person who tossed it ate more than they actually did

It had a bite out of it. It was garbage.

>had a bite out of it
>might've been rancid, fucker didn't even sniff it first
>don't know for sure who bit it
Worst of all, it's in the trash. The lid of that kitchen trash can probably doesn't get sanitized much. The inside of that can is a bacterial Hell, whether it's touching actual trash or not.

Pig disgusting. Hope that chick dropped his pathetic ass.

tfw when you finally see this continuity error after all these years

this show is trash

>Eating a chocolaty dessert without ice-cold milk

Regardless of the garbage issue, dude was in the wrong here

oh that chick dropped alright

you need to go back

hmm but it has a dairy creme filling, if it was just chocolate i could see your point

you have a point with the sniff test. An eclair with one bite taken out is suspect af, but taking a test bite out of the other end after some careful examination is pretty acceptable

>but it has a dairy creme filling

Then coffee might be more appropriate depending on your taste/time of day. But he had neither.

>not seizing the chance to suck on the saliva of one of those women
what are you guys, gay?

you guys are such faggots. if you're given the opportunity to munch on a tasty eclair for free, you take it.
>but muh germs
the trash can looks clean, and even if it wasn't, you'd have to be a huge pussy to care about "germs"

George was wrong. Stole from her garbage, lied about it later, and never apologized. She overreacted, but his behavior was even worse.

actually if you watch the webm he pulls out a full unbitten canoli. continuity error or maybe he saw a better canoli? or if there were two one eaten and uneaten isn't it safe to assume they're bad? Was George playing with fire or did he know something we didn't? this rabbit hole goes deep

also captcha

Id look to the cookie

>canoli

what do you have to fuck up in the cookie making process to make someone vomit from eating one?

as someone who hates wasting food, i'd probably ask why it was thrown out and if it's okay if i save it and then cut off the piece with the bitemark on it

cut it in half and leave the half with the bite in the trash

i always do this

>its a white people argue over trivial things episode

>it's a black people argue over tribal things episode

>It's a pretend Seinfeld isn't the best sitcom ever made episode