Did anyone actually think that Memexico could win this?

Did anyone actually think that Memexico could win this?

>MLS player is a starter for Mexico

recuerda, si era penal

I said I would watch the game in full but I'm actually listening to the Diablos Rojos game.

I remember you lads talking about how were going to smack Germany with your B team

POO

>Osorio
What do you think?

HAJAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA FUCKING BEANERS ALWAYS TALKING SHIT BEFORE EVERY MATCH AND LOSING LMAO JKJAKJAKJA, GET BACK TO WORK TO THE FARM INDIGENOUS SCUM

Of course not. Mexico is fucking shit, and they try so hard to seem good too. I almost pity the fuckers

>I almost pity the fuckers
CHI

Not with Chicharito and Osorio

they have talent but no team spirit and enormous overconfidence.
Even if it's Germany B team you don't take the fucking reigning World Champs lightly

I'm disappointed, i was expecting a 7-0
shut up little Colombia

hmmmmmmno

me too, but the germans are generous

Nope, everyone knew we would lose, the questio was by how many.

As long as we have Osorio as a coach we will get blasted by any decent team

Don't worry chamaco, you'll win the Gold cup, defeating those mighty teams like Curazao, El Salvador, Martinica and French Guyana

>lose against Germany in a tournament
>it's the managers fault, kick him out
Italy might be the only nation where that would be appropriate

I try to tell this everytime but none of those mexicans agree with me. Their team sucks, that's it.

>i-i-i-it's Osorio's fault!

lel

This

>Did anyone actually think that Memexico could win this?
Yes, mexicans.

Are they actually retarded?

Can someone Mexican (or a non-Mexican who is pretty educated on the Mexican national team) explain to me in detail what Osorio does wrong?

Nothing. It's just beaners being beaners so they have to blame their problems on someone else. Every fucking time.

>Mexican intellectuals
No, they're very smart people

Pretty much every country does this when their team eats shit though, besides Brazil during the huelocaust (they rightfully blamed their players like David Luiz, etc)
I'm sure Osorio is fucking something up because Mexico has an actually moderately talented team (not as talented as Germany's A team for example). They've got a better talent pool than USA by FAR and yet they're at par with us or just slightly better
So it makes sense why they'd blame Osorio. I'm still unsure about the specifics though, so thats why I wanna know what mexicans think osorio is doing wrong

I cant speak on behalves of mexican opinions but it seems to me that osorio positions players in positions they dont normally play also along with the fact that he constantly rotates players so even if the team starts getting comfortable he'll switch it in a game or 2 its why they tend to get btfo by competent teams but can meme through shitters

The Autistic chiCANO's thought they could

>tfw El Salvador could have a better NT than Memexico if it wasn't for their Corrupt Federation and Government

So literally exactly what Klinsmann did

1.- Literally changes players every game. Pretty sure he hasn't repeated a single lineup since he got here two years ago

2.-Literally changes formations most games, sometimes we play 4-3-3, sometimes we play 5-3-2, sometimes we play 4-4-2

3.- Players out of position, cbs as rbs/lbs, strikers as winger, strikers as midfielders, doesn't call defensive midfielders

4.- Defense looks like shit

5.-If you watch the games you can see how Osorio is bailed by luck or talent. Either a player scores a blooter like Marco Fabian did today or someone like Akinfeev fucks up after hoofing the ball, there is no system, it's literally just throw 11 players on the field and pray for the best

>7-0

>4-1

I don't beleive Mexico is a world class team but I hoped that MAYBE with an EXTREMELY lucky draw we could reach the semifinals in 2018 (something like Turkey in 2002 or Urgay in 2010). Right now we know that if we have to play against any decent team, not only will we lose but we will also get ridiculed. While we never achieved anything, at least in the past we always put up a fight, even against Italy, Argentina, Brazil, Germany or Netherlands

That's the deal you get with meme coaches

WHY CAN'T WE START IT OVER AGAIN

Our team should have never existed. Only won a fucking Confederations Cup and other garbage cups.