Post godlike deathcore albums/EPs

Post godlike deathcore albums/EPs
The edgier the better

>godlike
>deathcore

No

A cute girl once recommended me that album.

that's the worst thy art is murder album

anyway all you really need is pic related

Maybe toss in some of that. But deathcore doesn't have that many good albums. If you like the sort of music try Carnifex, Despised Icon or Whitechapel. They are generally the most accepted bands in the genre.

Saw these guys on the last decapitated tour, they ended up the highlight of the show I think. That seems to happen a lot, where the band right before the headliner has the most energy and gets the best crowd response, or could be that the crowd was tired during decapitated's set, or could be that decapitated just wasn't feeling it because they suck now and because of the alleged rape and kidnapping they'd just done or didn't just do, dunno.

That's the album with the meme song right?

unfortunately infinite death cannot be topped

hands down the best deathcore album of all time, kinda sad what the genre has become. everything is just symphonic technical trash nowadays, i don't think it'll ever be exciting again

the first suicide silence album.

pic related u cuck

this sounds like ass, my man

no its not faggot

OP here
Already heard Whitechapel, Suicide Silence, Despised Icon, Infant Annihilator, Thy Art Is Murder and Job For A Cowboy. Are there any more bands worth checking?

>everything is just symphonic technical trash nowadays
or buttrock/numale. thanks whitechapel and suicide silence!

elysia
littledidweknow
about a plane crash
angelmaker
as blood runs black
catherine
chelsea grin
drag the lake
here comes the kraken
salt the wound
we are the end

My favorites are

Born Of Osiris
Within The Ruins
After The Burial
Veil of Maya
Bring Me The Horizon (they stopped being good after their heaven/hell album, though only their debut EP and full-length were deathcore)
Job For A Cowboy
Thy Art Is Murder
Antagony
Animosity
Suicide Silence
Atilla (Yes, seriously)
Rings of Saturn
Aversions Crown
As Blood Runs Black (If they're even deathcore)

Rings of Saturn are godlike
If you are in the mood for something more slamming you could try vulvodynia
If you want something more chill and with more substance to the lyrics you could give "the great collapse" by Fit for an autopsy a listen

>Rings of Saturn are godlike

Blind Witness is the "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING OOOOOOOOON" band if anybody is interested.

More slammy, but has some deathcore elements.

Fit For an Autopsy are the new kings of gojiracore, heavily rec checking out there new album

Carnifex are classic

Emmure is legitimately the most underrated deathcore band and you can't into Frankie Palmeri and the Emmures deathcore ain't for you

emmure is metalcore gayfer

definitely not their early stuff, butI'll give you their newer stuff is more nu-metal oriented

whatever you say friend

Bump

Bump

Deathcore is too good

step up nigga