Where were you when Germany went full Fourth Reich?

thelocal.de/20160609/german-public-pool-bans-the-burqini-muslim

Other urls found in this thread:

merkur.de/lokales/muenchen/stadt-muenchen/burkini-verbot-oberpfaelzer-schwimmbad-ist-regelung-in-muenchen-6476434.html
youtu.be/8ZjOZIxIB0w
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/01/less-500-163000-migrants-find-jobs-sweden/
breitbart.com/london/2015/12/09/migrants-to-make-up-6-in-10-of-swedens-unemployed-by-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's actually kind of cute.

>Britain

give it a week
they will release a public apology and ban bikins to make it better for Muslims

It's the right decision. Just look how much fabric burqinis have. It gets soaked with water and then the Muslims drown.

It wouldnt be bad at all.

In the old times, bikinis were considered degenerate.

The catholic church even make protests and all, when they weren't cucks

GERMANY NO

>When they wernt cucks
that church is long dead..only a Vatican coup can bring it save the church from 10-15 years of cuckdom

also I know bikins are degenerate,but they won't ban it for that
they will ban it to make Germany more suited for muzzies

Meanwhile the City of munich Encourages burkini and welcomes them.
merkur.de/lokales/muenchen/stadt-muenchen/burkini-verbot-oberpfaelzer-schwimmbad-ist-regelung-in-muenchen-6476434.html

Meanwhile a gorillion Mudslimes are going to get German gibs and don't care about German swimming pools.

Rarefag speaks the truth

muslims are literally retarded. no seriously, just look at that woman. WTF

>give it a week
Apology was already issued today.

Al burkini are welcome in munich

I was praying for all Sun worshipers to be destroyed and it worked lel

>yfw it was just a typo in the bill

Muslims CHOOSE to believe this stuff.

Fuck them for changing pools and shit

>bans burqinis
>went full Fourth Reich
Is this bait or have the standards really fallen this low?

Was just being cheeky, mate.

>implying they mistreat illegals to protect Europe when they are just subhumans themselves and get a diabolical rush out of hurting others

Bulgarians are the best balkan nation.

I am all for burkinis as long as they have to use specialized showers before entering the pool.

You are pretty funny Germany. The me message were wrong.

Where are your balls, Germany?

Mandatory nudism would have been better.

i have an idea

germans YES

Can't ban the muslims shitting in the pool and sexually assaulting children?

I know. let's ban the burquini, that way we look like we're doing something about the immigrant crisis while not doing anything at all.

We want their labor, not their fucking religion.

Doh! What an unusual outcome.

Why don't they just wear scuba/surf suits with frills to cover up their figure to look modest or pic related

>civilization that hasn't built anything since 1500 years and lives exclusively on draining others
>they must be way better workers than us (t. German)
good goy

You can't rape little boys in the ass and look modest while doing it. Islam is a scam, they just wear their disgusting clothes to assert dominance.

nice gif

Do they exist for other countries as well (except for the original with Russia and the USSR)?

Here some pools have been contaminated by mudslime shit and some bacteria levels have been well past safe levels after we started importing rapefugees. Still they are allowed to wear that swimming suit and men are not allowed to wear swimming shorts. Talk about being cucked.

What labour, though?

85% of them can't read or write in their own language, let alone German.

You don't want them at all. If you're having problems filling shitty jobs, offer more in-job perks like free food or free/subsidized public transport, stuff that's tax deductible and not that expensive. That sort of thing makes low wages stretch much further, too, and your employees are less hostile.

Banning clothes is stupid and doesn't do anything. The only argument that can be made for this is that it isn't the woman's decision to do this but her father's or husband's.

Then why didnt your government just get asians or currys or even slavs?

Polish visiting germanistan
I remember when a Muslim woman swimmed in my city aquapark. The whole nation was in rage mode.

To hell with high wages.

youtu.be/8ZjOZIxIB0w
Here kek

Obviously, if your business becomes successful, you can attract better staff with higher wages. Many shitty jobs don't require better staff, however. It's why they're shitty jobs with a huge turnover of staff, generally pitched at young people who are aiming to get out of working shitty jobs.

It's about tax, m8s. New indigenous workers can take up to 22 years to flourish into a tax payer. Whereas a shitskin immigrant arrives ready to be taxed. Hence governments love immigrants and hate indigenous workers.

Problem is this invasion is populated by distinctly unemployable immigrants, thus no tax collectible.

Also, if we invested all the money we spend on them into improving automation processes and modernization we could reap way more than one could ever hope from these people (not that thats saying much).
Actually I don't think we need unskilled labour at all at the moment, we have enough people to fill those positions. But don't incentivize real people from reasonable cultures to come here, that's clearly racist ... somehow.

Don't forget about us when you leave the eu to build a new union with Poland

About as cute as a giant baby
>Preface: Babies are not cute, size does not aid in this.

TIL Burqini exists.

how old are you?

wtf germany

We don't want those cockroaches at all.

Fcuk off

House rules in pools go for EVERYBODY.
No exceptions for fucking muslims.
That's what this was.

ORDNUNG MUSS SEIN
As long as they wear the right clothes while raping your kids everything is fine.

Grow up you Alpenneurotic.

It's either 50 women not coming to the pool because of a muslima who ignores the rules or one muslima being banned so that 50 women can swim in peace.
Reason has won this time.

Fucking scums, burn them all

In germany

edit it yourself you faggot

If reason had won there would be a sign reading "Dreckige Moslems nicht erwünscht.".

Thats pretty disrespectful to muslims

A LEFTIST EVERYONE
KILL HIM AND HIS FILTHY JEWISH LIES!!!

Whenever I see muslim garb, I think terrorism, And that's how the muslims like it. They want us to be afraid of them.

Those signs will appear. But first we need a new Führer. You're welcome to proved one for us.

>bans burqini
>WE FULL REICH NOW
Cmon grow up

Never change, Sweden.

Whoops, replied to the wrong post.

This. It seems like religious tolerance and integration mandates only mean that we have to adapt to their will, and not them to ours.

>burqini

AHAHHAHAHAH

I-Is this an actual thing? Burqini? Holy shit ahahahahaha

>We want their labor, not their fucking religion.

Good luck with that. If you're anything like Sweden, the vast majority of them will be unemployed:

>Fewer Than 500 of 163,000 Migrants Find Jobs In Sweden
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/01/less-500-163000-migrants-find-jobs-sweden/

>Migrants To Make Up 6 In 10 Of Sweden’s Unemployed By 2017
breitbart.com/london/2015/12/09/migrants-to-make-up-6-in-10-of-swedens-unemployed-by-2017/

lmao. You can't even get them to work. The only reason they might be of some use and some value. And they won't even do that. Fucking hell.

This burger gets it. It has nothing to do with anything good and righteous, they are terrorizing you for being infidels.

Why should I when others might do it?

Let them drown.