GYBE

Guys, I’m watching GYBE tomorrow, any tips?

try not to roll your eyes too hard when they do something gay like put a black hood over an american flag

at least they have the decency to be anarchists rather than just crying about trump and trannies

make sure you wear earplugs

OP I've seen them twice now, neither time did they do anything political or even really speak so ignore that.

If you like gybe then you'll probably have a great time, I know I did both times. Though I haven't seen them live since their last album (which I didn't care for really)

ask them to play free bird

Thanks! I love them actually, but I’ve never seen them live, I’m kinda nervous.

>ask
>not scream at the top of your fucking lungs

I saw them live for the first time a month ago. It was really good.
The only thing that bothered me was the fact that people were standing completely still while i prefer moving at live shows but hey, each to their own.

The act before them isn't all that interesting, but if you like looping it's ok. The new music sounds way better live.

grab a chair

Turn up on time

Don't forget your ticket

The only tip I can offer is go back in time 20 years to when they actually played interesting music.

Don't go.

>f#a# is 20 years old

how the fuck did that happen

kek

Tip 1: If you're in front of the projectionist, take a few moments to look behind you and see how he does it. If you're behind him you're in luck, you get to stare at him the whole time.

Tip 2: Try to avoid falling too hard in love with Sophie Trudeau.

I saw them in Montreal this summer and it was a great show. They did the two tracks from Slow Riot as the encore and it sounded incredible. It wasn't overly loud.

saw them a month ago in the UK, they were very political. it was a massive turn off, took me out of the moment and made me feel like they were pushing an agenda. I get that they're Lefty's but still, sick of everything being about politics these days.

Is this a thing now? Are they Swans-kind of loudness now? Never seen GY!BE, never hear of this sort of reputation

>Try to avoid falling too hard in love with Sophie Trudeau.
Also, if she's playing barefoot, y'know, whatever your fetish desires, do it!

you should wear earplugs at every show you go to, dingus

no they aren't. I've been to swans and GY!BE and you only need earplugs for swans.

Only come for the encore because the main set is their shitty new album in full.

that is truly disgusting

amazing live enjoy
is jessica moss opening?