Are jews only powerful because mankind has memed them into being powerful for thousands of years?

Are jews only powerful because mankind has memed them into being powerful for thousands of years?

No, it's because everybody else is either too moral or too dumb.

Basically, yes.

White europeans forced them to be bankers and moneylenders. Turns out that's actually a pretty good job with long lasting effects.

Whites made their own destroyer.

>memes

>>>/reddit/

yes
jews r a spook

That's funny. We almost had a Jew in the family and that was exactly his excuse.

>oy vey
>we didn't want to practice usury
>the christians made us do it
>everything is the chistians' fault

When you're that small of a population it's easier to take care of your own and ensure that majority get an education and job, it's pretty simple really.
Persecution also lands up strengthening you in the long run if you come out of it alive.

This makes me wonder what would've happened if another ethnic group were forced to be the bankers and moneylenders

>>everything is the chistians' fault

It basically is.

If the christians forced the jews to be shit shovelers instead of having direct control over their money, the jews would have never amassed so much inter-generational wealth.

Charlemagne banned christians from practicing it but allowed jews to continue doing so, that's why not only are banks run by jews, but ashkenazi jews.

oy gavolt

It's mostly true if you look back on history - they were barred from most jobs.
Which makes me wonder, why were they then still allowed to practice usury though - you'd think they'd be barred from that too, no?

Usury was allowed for them and banned for christians, because the christians considered moneylending a sin at the time.

>If I keep memeing I can ignore the facts

They were often seen as being useful for economic development, and I'd say it's true that a tightly regulated level of usury is a useful thing to have. 10:1 fractional reserve or so seems to be a reasonably stable system as long as you let it crash out when it goes sour.

But that's not really adequate justification for saying everything is always everybody else's fault, particularly after trying to work out compromises like sanctioning the occupation and holocaust of Palestine, and then still asking for more, more, more.

I know all of that.
What I don't get is why were they allowed to to if they were barred from most other jobs though?
You'd think that if Christianity dominated the country they'd not allow the Jews to do this.
Almost feels like it was done purposefully.

>If the christians forced the jews to be shit shovelers instead of having direct control over their money, the jews would have never amassed so much inter-generational wealth.
Oh fuck off, they chose to commit usury.

Christians did nothing wrong.

You cannot point fingers at the people not committing the crime. That's outrageous.

>particularly after trying to work out compromises like sanctioning the occupation and holocaust of Palestine
Kinda stopped taking you seriously there, Ahmed.
We're talking long before the Palestine issue here.

>You cannot point fingers at the people not committing the crime

The fact that it was ever considered a crime in the first place proves how retarded the christians were.

You didn't make it a crime for the kikes at first, that's where you fucked up and that's why we're still dealing with the consequences to this day.

There is a religion that banned usury across the board and didn't allowed kikes to take control of their money, you know which one that is?

No, I know what you mean. In post-Roman Europe, the Jews were often seen as being valuable for one little kingdom or other to have a prosperity advantage over the other.

Funny thing, part of the thinking behind granting them purview over Palestine was that some of the Brits figured they would improve the economic conditions there, and that the rate of putting more Jews in Palestine could be set according to what the economy there would handle. Then they had to go back and revise that plan to reduce the rate of Jew additions to what the social conditions would tolerate because it turns out

SURPRISE

The Jews were being assholes to the non-Jews.

>The fact that it was ever considered a crime in the first place proves how retarded the christians were.
So Christians were wrong for not condemning a crime?
Which the Jews exploited?

They were wrong for letting Jews exploit their trust?

Rightio. May I ask what ethnicity you are?

I smell a semite.

The word meme has become a fear word of the left, somehow.

I think they cannot understand the popularity of places like Sup Forums and it scares them.

Careful. The Ashkenazim are not descended from Shem.

Always double-check Jew lies.

Control the Big Banks and then you rule the world.

Money talks.

>You didn't make it a crime for the kikes at first, that's where you fucked up and that's why we're still dealing with the consequences to this day.
That doesn't mean that the Jews didn't do something morally reprehensible. Jews clearly exploited to the gaps in knowledge of the Christians about usury. Sure, woe on them for not preparing. But more woe on the Jews for exploiting the meek for their own vile greed and selfish indulgence.
>There is a religion that banned usury across the board and didn't allowed kikes to take control of their money, you know which one that is?
Which one? Islam?
They were well prepared. Good on them.

Still doesn't mean Christianity did something MORALLY REPREHENSIBLE by not seeing the crime.
Jews did by actually committing the crime.

theyre not powerful, theyre evil. theres a difference. someone robbing you isnt powerful. you could kill them if you wanted to, but you choose to follow the law. we just need to stop following these emotional and obsolete laws that we made for ourselves that outsiders are taking advantage of.

>Careful. The Ashkenazim are not descended from Shem.
Please explain. Why are they so different to say Sephardic Jews?

They all follow the same memes, the same community system, the same rituals, the same patterns of behavior.

Read about Babylon.

Money only goes so far. The Jews there found out the hard way.

Almost identical monetary systems, only without modern tech.

>we just need to stop following these emotional and obsolete laws that we made for ourselves that outsiders are taking advantage of.
Wrong.

That's what they want you to do.

Better solution is to fix the legal system.

This means establishing grass root communities especially with lawyers.

I do that myself because I know politicians are bribed and supported financially by crooks. Hell, Turnball clearly has some form of agenda for his negative gearing policy. He owns many investments.

Shem, Ham, and Japeth were sons of Noah (from the arc). Semites descend from Shem. But Ashkenaz come from Gomer who comes from Japeth.

Quite the coincidence, Ashkenaz wound up in what used to be called Khazaria.

So non-ashenskis brought the downfall of babylon. This was done by trying to control the empire through debt and derivative ponzi schemes.
Ashenskis are bringing the downfall of this 'empire'. This was done by trying to control the 'empire' through debt and derivative ponzi schemes.

Are you saying the non-ashenskis see what's coming and the other ones are blind?

maybe.

Not enough of a biblical scholar to say, although it's interesting to listen to the wide variety of opinions on what's really going on here.

But I'm not sure that arguing over something that was allegedly the word of God thousands of years ago is the solution to the problems we face today. Or at least I'd be happy if we could just treat recorded history as a good way to avoid repeating age-old mistakes.