Save us Almeyda

Save us Almeyda

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_national_football_team#Recent_call-ups
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

plz

is chivas the real a team?

the last thing they need is another liga meme x coach.

>Let's get another Osorio, Erickson xD
>(you)

It's incredible how lame it is that Osorio didn't learn ANYTHING since the infamous (just for you ofc lel) 7-1 match, it's exacly the same tactics, the same logic, and the same core, no changes. how you didn't fire him inmediately after 7-1? what was mexican federation thinking?

when erickson came along the team wasn't in a good place at all. and the fmf meddling must've been unbearable. i don't blame him for that.
and are you really comparing osorio to erickson?

Chuleta is your only savior, get him back. He was fired literally just because he legitimately defended his daughter, and the incident ocurred outside his job thus out of jurisdiction. Ban the press from covering mexican football by law, what they do is only harm.

At this point it should be obvious a new coach doesn't change fucking anything. The change needs to happen structurally or el tri will never go anywhere.

>Chuleta

That's new, I have never heard someone called Piojo like that

I meant Piojo* woops.

not really
This time it was absolutely obvious it was the coach. The idiotic rotations throughout the tournament, the lack of awareness of who's playing good and who isn't, and the 'everyone plays' mentality make Osorio one of the worst managers in CONCACAF. Mexico gets by this shit confederation on raw talent while Osorio got straight outmanaged by fucking Bruce Arena.

A different coach would have gotten us a 3-2 loss at OT instead of a 4-1 loss at regular time.

Things aren't going to change until we learn to develop talent, coaching and support staff. That takes a lot more work than switching coaches every couple years.

>Meme coach who was given championship by Televisa

Have had better squads and better coaches before. Doesn't change a thing.

Save Almeyda the emabarrasment, he doesn't deserve it.

Sack this fuck and dismantle femexfut.

They basically hired Osorio as a poor man's Bielsa and at this point they've made so many stupid decisions that they're not even sure whether to stir the pot or just leave it alone and see how things turn out.

Long term yes, you're right, but honestly the urgent thing now is saving the World Cup. At this rate we're going to get BTFO with Osorio in charge and probably not even make it past the first round

>saving the world cup
>with no defensive talent whatsoever
Rather keep Osorio and watch him start the corpse of el chanfle than watch someone else crash and burn as bad with no entertainment value.

Other user is right, there's no short term answer. No matter how high you rate Chicharito, Layun, Vela or how much you want them out, current generation is already wasted. Start from 0.

Dont worry we all know the script. We are gonna get out of that group stage and se are gonna get btfod un the 4th game. The only difference is the style, will pass group stage somehow playing like shit but winning comfortably just to get our shit pushed in 6-1 by a real team

>el americANO

is le overly dramatic celebration guy your version of Big Sam?
i.e. the only person that could lead the NT to glory, but not given the chance?

>i-i-i-it's Osorio's fault!

lel you know nothing m8

This. every mexican needs to boycott this team dont watch the games dont buy the jersey dont go to the stadium force the higher ups to change the structure of the whole damn thing and the only way to do that is by hurting their wallet. A new coach would only be a temperary fix in a couple of years we would be in the same situation again. Although Osorio does need to go. he goes way too far with his gay ass tactics

Also this

>another NT with an Argentine manager

>post yfw mexico get put in a group of death and they get their shit pushed in in all three group matches

Honestly the problem with Mexican football is the Mexican fan, who are too impatient and expect results without making the necessary investments.

Give the coach more time and stop changing coaches every time you lose, it's pathetic how paper-thin Mexican resolve is, actually.

>became champions within the month of agreeing to come back to Televisa
>with a clear penalty that wasn't called at the last minute

Enjoy your championship user, Vergara worked hard to pay for it.

We?

>mexican fan
Nah, we have 0 influence in what the federation does.

Media and sponsors have total influence.

/thread.

The problem isn't with the fans, the coach was literally at fault today.

>shitty rotations when the most important thing for a national team is to have the players know each other
>start Gio who has been playing like shit lately
>start Jimenez even though they didn't need two fucking forwards
>sub Aquino when he was having a great game
>bring in ancient Marquez and take out Jona

It's a miracle that they didn't get even more fucked today.

what is he thinking in that pic, lads?

This

>thinking asshole suits who run national teams give a shit about fans

I doubt the pressure the players feel is coming from the sponsors and federation, though. Look in your heart, YOU are part of the problem.

>It's a miracle that they didn't get even more fucked today.
>miracle
no it was the Germans being merciful if they wanted another goal they wouldve gotten it if they wanted three more they wouldve gotten them and that dumbfuck osorio thinks mexico couldve tied no you fucker mexico had possesion because that was the Germans game plan i hate that fag so much

Midia exists because of fans, so...

What was worse were the Televisa shills, saying that Mexico lost to the World Champions and that they had earned Mexico respect, when in reality they got fucked by Germany's B team.

>the Germans being merciful
This wasn't the A team

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_national_football_team#Recent_call-ups

are you saying we pressure the players too much? or the opposite? What does that have to do with the decisions taken by the federation?

I think Osorio would have lost even with an all out effort and the better players, like Vela playing. This game was lost on shitty defending, not lack of chances.

So to say that it's the coaches fault when the players are not good enough is not fair.

did they really say that?
it wouldnt surprises me desu la', that's why i hate televisa

They did. Went on about how 'Germany is on a different level' and they even had the balls to say that Mexico deserved to be at least tied to Germany.

what in the fuck. This shit is never getting better huh

>Since you ditched Piojo, keep this guy
>Secure qualification to WC first
>Get the whole U-21 team and make them play every meme match Mexico still has to play (even meme friendlies against Faroe Island and shit)
>Call only two or three "old" guys (make sure Vela is in and Shitcharito + Rafa Marquez are out)

Both are problems, you pressure the players too much to the point that they're afraid to play, it's why it always takes 20 minutes for the team to "warm up". This was exploited to the fullest by the German side.

The federation interference is an issue for sure, but fixing the players confidence and skill level should be the priority.

I liken it to this, if a restaurant gives you a bad meal, do you blame the chef (coach), or do you blame the ingredients (players)? Consider the quality of both before making a decision.

>he legitimately defended his daughter, and the incident ocurred outside his job thus out of jurisdiction
Story

Martinoli (the commentator on TV AZteca) was talking shit so Piojo told him he would kick his ass if he ever ran into him. They ended up running into each other at an airport and Piojo punched him in the throat

how have the chimp outs on futbol picante and martinoli been?

I saw a bit of the picante one and it was hilarious. Failtelson talked shit to Jorge Ramos, who was visually shaking from anger and screaming about how Osorio doesn't know what music his players like.

IT'S OUR LAST CHANCE.... to forgive ourselves.

Funny how moronic Martinolli wanted to get Piojo fired for getting a tie against Chile in Chile with a B team and one year later Osorio, pretty much at home, lost 7-0 against that same Chile team

kek.
i was expecting hugo and chelis to chimp out more.

There's always an urgent thing. There's always a world cup, copa america, confederation down the road. That's how they keep deluding you into thinking switching coaches is the solution while ((they)) are just comfy doing a shitty job with the overall plan and spending all that sweet jersey sales and tv rights money.

Si wey el Vuoso le puso mas huevos que los pendejos que jugaron hoy

Because Martinoli is a cancerous piece of shit just like Jose Ramon and Fatelson before him. Those stupid faggots live off retards that watch Futbol Picante and TV Azteca broadcasts

What kind of music?