You are about to enter the courtroom of Judge Judith Sheindlin. The people are real. The cases are real...

You are about to enter the courtroom of Judge Judith Sheindlin. The people are real. The cases are real. The rulings are final. This is Judge Judy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxuqIcq8g2s
youtube.com/watch?v=IOHcRlnGmS4
youtube.com/watch?v=1UqRVAuYYjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

J U D G E J U D Y

{I am the (law)}°°+ π√•

O S A K A ~~~

My uncle was on the show around 2006 or 2005. He literally didn't have to say anything and was found innocent. Both parties agreed to be flown out there because the show would pay for like 3 or 4 days of food and lodging.

i would

Me too user.

Me too.

who was suing him and why? were they complete mongs? sounds like it if they couldn't even mount a case that required your uncle to speak

Some chick threw a party and alleged my uncle went upstairs into her room and stole money off her dresser. She had no witnesses and he denied it. Judge Judy dismissed the case.

So how hairy is she beneath that robe?

he did it

Lol, possibly. He's kind of an estranged uncle.

i'd bang her desu

>ywn be her gavel and bang you repeatedly on her bench

Pretty cute back in the day.

>it's a landlord/tenant dispute
>it's an ex boyfriend/girlfriend didn't pay rent episode

fuck civil law

More like Judge Jew-dy. Even the celebrity tv judges are kikes, and nothing is worse than a demanding, domineering, nasal Jewess.

E X C U S E M E

>its a little shit causes damage and the mother doesnt think she has to pay because it was an accident episode.

You're trying to fit in too hard mate.

>next supreme court justice

Why not, we already have three kike Justices, lets make it 4
Not your mate friend-o

>it's a judge judy looks at bird and laughs episode

>JUST A SECOND
>SHHHHH
>QUIET, SIR

I always wonder how far she can be pushed before she closes the case because a person was too rude for her.

YOUR

youtube.com/watch?v=KxuqIcq8g2s

You have to go back to Sup Forums

Kek, those goofy spics.

This is some top tier Grandmakino

>It's a blacks can't pay their rent on time episode

The one on the right doesn't look like he even knows whats happening.

judge judy reminds me of my nan.

One of the comments said they looked like they didn't understand what she was saying.

You can just tell Judy was rough in bed

Are there any witnesses?

No idea why anybody would want to be a judge, having to constantly deal with the dredds of society.

youtube.com/watch?v=IOHcRlnGmS4

there were no survivors

I would as well, but she has to wear the gown and nothing else underneath

When I was a kid, I thought "parties are excused, you may step out" was Bert (I thought his name was Bert) giving permission for the winners to crack open a bottle of champagne and start dancing.

>say NOTHING

>dredds

youtube.com/watch?v=1UqRVAuYYjc