"Immigrants do the jobs that Americans won't do"

"Immigrants do the jobs that Americans won't do"
>they cite labor statistics showing labor shortages
>they cite instances where tighter immigration control resulted in even more labor shortages and problems with unpicked crops etc

How to argue against this?

So how the fuck did America become a nation without letting in hundred of thousands of hmexocans every year???

Or right, before 1965 we had a more sane immigration policy. It was more fair and its idea of diversity was higher IQ Europeans and not hoards of """"diverse"""" brown people that will mostly be on welfare and who will outbreed the native population before they even assimilate. Welcome to Mexico 2.0

You literally don't. When I was in California the spics were picking up trash and mowing the lawn at 5AM for probably horrible wages. No one that has any sense of self-worth would do that. You definitely need them.

You can build a wall and let in a couple thousand illegals housed in government installations every year and throw back the ones that didn't yield good results, and keep the ones that don't. Promise them that if they keep it up for 10 years or so they can get citizenship and you'll reverse the vasectomy they received when they entered. or something.

Fact remains that if we kicked out all the illegals we would have rotting crops and even more shortages in manual labor professions

Raise wages to make picking strawberries and tomatoes better jobs for legal Americans. Produce prices rise.

Then bring in Asians from farming families that you already IQ tested. At least they have within them the potential to produce and maintain civilization. Why would ANY sane nation take people with 85 IQ ??? Honestly just taking in 300,000 black people 200 years ago was enough to ruin America.

> You literally don't. When I was in California the spics were picking up trash and mowing the lawn at 5AM for probably horrible wages. No one that has any sense of self-worth would do that. You definitely need them.

This argument is in favor of a permanent de-facto slave class that works for low wages doing shit jobs.

I think you don't understand how farming works. A farmer recieves like a dollar per kilo of strawberries. If you raise the wages at THAT level to an amount of money a normal person could live off, the prices would go through the fucking ROOF because the transport companies and retailers need to make a margin. They can't justify the margin went down like 40% because spics want to be like regular people to their shareholders.

But hey! Don't worry! Once TTIP gets through you won't ever have to worry about the agricultural market in America again. You can just import everything from Ukraine on the cheap.

>remove lowest vage cap
>let them come legally

If you would have had the patience to read the rest of my post you'd realize that's not what I'm proposing at all.

Cont

In this way the future generations can move up the social ladder. While populations with low IQ will stagnate because all decent professions have an IQ floor that you have to pass before you can do it properly.

Pay people a decent wage instead of relying on slaves

If I were a business owner why wouldn't I hire someone who will do the same work but I can pay a fraction of the wage to and provide no benefits towards?

Now multiply that out and you get a force that ransom their production until the government lets the illegals flow in.

IQ isn't directly linked to their parents' genetics though. You can have two parents with

People use idiotic definitions for "unemployment". The ACTUAL AND TRUE unemployment rate for our working-aged population is over 25%.

Will you pay 20$ per orange, nigger?

Didn't think so.

I read your entire post. What you have described is an economy permanently reliant on an underclass that gets paid below subsistence wages instead of the market rate. In the end this stifles innovation like automation of the shit jobs, essentially permanently keeping this slave class down.

Keep Mexico shitty, build a wall, and MAGA

You don't think that if an American company builds machines that get rid of the entire range of jobs that are created by the argicultural world, they'd sell them to other countries?

You don't that that when that happens, no one will have to farm manually anymore?

You don't think that when that happens, the billions of lower class people will have nothing but time on their hands split into two groups:

1. A group with nothing but time and trouble on their hands
2. A group that takes the opportunity and becomes middle class

You don't think that when that happens, they will STILL flood to America, but this time taking the REAL jobs from you or plain making mischief?

It would be hell on earth. The buck stops at middle class. Not everyone can be a CEO, but everyone can be an office clerk.

>You need slave labor
Why does the eternal Anglo constantly desire serfs and peons?
We really will be South America a manor house surrounded by shanty town
All because of muh cheap labor
A devalued humanity and a devalued wage

You're just gambling at that point. Parents with a higher IQ have a higher probability of producing a child with a higher IQ than parents with a lower IQ do.

You realize that without cheap labor you wouldn't be able to buy food, right?

It's pretty simple.

Why Americans don't want to do these jobs ? Because they are underpaid ( because of the living standards ). By importing non-qualified people, you lower the salaries for these jobs, since these people have way lower living standards than yours. They will work for less than your average American.

In short :

import stupid shitskins ---> they can live with 2$/hour --> the salaries are lowered ---> Americans cannot do these jobs anymore since it's not enough to pay the rent and the food

Hehe, OY VEY ANADDA TRUMP GENERAL.....see what i did there fokes... what do u get when u add a little anti-semitism and a little comedy......BIG BLACK DICKS, TINY WHITE COCKS.....Oh hAHAHAH i crack myself up. Anyhow, I cannot wait for TRUMPF (aka Drumpf) to BTFO Picasso Hillary in THE SERGEANT elections.

It's not the bourgeoisie or some magical superwhite cismale that won't pick up dogshit mixed with leaves off the sidewalk, it's regular people. No machine can scrape shit off the road or serve your order.

Some jobs pay pretty well. Median construction worker wage is $18/hr

We don't need illegal immigrants to work for slave wages.

Plain and simple

You counter this by understanding 'labor shortages'

Lets say there is 10k shortage in haulage, that does not mean 10k trucks are just sat around doing nothing it just means there is now 10 applicants for a job where there used to be 100.

As for the work most migrants do (unskilled labour) there is not and has never been any labour shortages. You have millions of unemployed.

That is a lie
>However did people fed themselves before cheap Mexicans?
Our food is shit and the companies overcharge already for it
I'll take good food and proper wages over high fructose corn syrup and Mexicans any day even if I have to spend a higher percentage of my wages on food.

Once more... You realize that when you give these people more money, EVERYTHING will cost more money, right? Which results in EVERYONE making more money, which results in the lower class not making enough to live normally AGAIN. You can't fucking give them the same wages or no one would study to be a doctor anymore. That's communism. Are you telling me Trump is a fucking red?

You are a retard. Getting illegals out of the country does not equal communism. That is a fallacy of the highest order.

Why do you feel the need to post lies on the internet?

>they imply America would have labor shortage problems

It's just greedy asshole corporations that want to exploit the poorest people instead of creating proper working conditions with proper wages. The markets will rebalance themselves and employers will either do what they need to do to attract employees, or go out of business. Isn't it liberals that always shitpost about how companies shouldn't exist if they can't pay more than minimum wage anyways?

>image.jpg

sage

Natives gave away their land for SHINY BEADS.
You want to give it away for ....vague stats aboutl labor shortages?

You tell me.

>labor shortage
>job shortage
pick one.

if people aren't "willing" to do certain jobs we need to take them off the government teat until their stomach forces them to do it.

>a results in b which results in c, does that mean d?
>Z DOESN'T EQUAL D YOU FUCKING RETARD

Are all Americans this stupid?

Tell them if all the illegals left and those jobs needed to be done, the companies would need to raise the wages of the job to the point where people will do them.

Why not give criminals lighter sentences for doing some field labor?

>for probably horrible wages

Probably more than anyone in a fast food place actually, I worked for a landscaping company and trust me, people who bake in the sun get paid

You didn't prove shit. Your statement was equivalent to "something magic happened".

"And magically nobody would become a doctor anymore" wew lad.

Not without massive food shortages and nation-wide riots first.

She triggered muh dik.

Had an Illegal working where I work making $21 an hour in the midwest that is decent money. Only found out he was illegal when he got picked up on a DWi.

>Mexicans
>Work

When will this meme die?

Hahaha wow. If you were given the choice:

A. Sweep the street once a day for 3k a month
B. Study for years, paying for your study out of your own pocket and then you can get 3k a month

What would you choose? And don't say B because if that was the case, you wouldn't be on this website to begin with.

In the past, students used to do part-time jobs like picking up trash and mowing the lawn.

Now, with your 'diversity enrichment' mentality, they are whining about college loans.

>let me just oy 10,000/semester mowing lawns

nice idea genius

>ITS A FACT BECAUSE I SAID SO

you mean food prices would rise as supply shrinks and farmers would pay locals higher wage and/or use machines to manage crops for them?

Why is it ok to replace minimum wage white kids at mcdonalds with a robot, but we cant replace mexicant with one?

argue what? If you magically remove people they suddenly cant do the things you expected them to do? No shit. But are you implying that without mexicunts, nobody would ever 'pick crops' or 'do those jobs'? Thats bullshit.

Want to know the real reason nobody stepped up and did those jobs? Because they were afraid. Because the reason you only see shitskins at the home depot and never any white guys looking for work is because those faggots are part of a criminal network that will literally murder people who try to move in on 'their' job territory. You have to first remove taco, then assure the population that they arent going to have their houses burnt down by angry beaners with cartel ties if they decide to do an honest days labor.

The markets will correct that.

So after we got rid of slaves we became communist? This is what you are suggesting.

you're a fucking idiot. California is the worst when it comes to organized hispanic crime. White people literally are not allowed to do those jobs, or they get physically assaulted, verbally abused, have their equipment stolen or outright murdered. Go look at the population statistics for those areas. You'll notice something really fucking odd. All the black people have left. Most of the poor whites have as well. Why? Because organized criminal gangs led by mexicans told them to leave or die.

So when you live in a city or town that is 80% middle class/upper class white (ie people who dont need/want to do lower class wage jobs) and 20% lower-middle class hispanics, no shit only the hispanics are going to do that work. But guess what, that doesnt mean poor-lowermiddleclass blacks and whites wouldnt do those jobs if given the option, they simply never were and had to leave.

Actually if the spics stopped doing those jobs American teenagers and college students would do them.

I have friends with college degrees washing dishes.

The old rules do not apply any less Niger. Me need those jobs.

Like it or not Trump will be elected and the illegals will be deported.

I can't wait!

I'd pick up trash if they offered good wages. In a sane reality those people working at 5am in the morning using there bodies should be making more money than some desk retard that fills out paper work all day. The people who fill out paper work aren't destroying there bodies to do these shit tasks that no one else wants to do. I can tell you that if those wages were to increase to desk tier jobs white people would be jumping on them like crazy.

You can actually do pretty well for yourself in the summer months in areas with large yards.

Maybe the lazy farmers who are subsidized with our tax dollars should pick the crops themselves. Did you ever think of that?

Let the crops rot and the farms fail. Tough shit faggots, maybe you shouldn't have established a business that can only survive by breaking the law.

t. Deep Learning AI

They will just have to offer higher wages then. If you decrease the supply of low skilled workers, demand increases and wages will increase as well.

Don't you want better paying jobs?

>legalize 30 million people
>they don't take the jobs because they pay shit and now they're citizens

Ask them if they're ok with what we have now: illegals being paid almost slave (sometimes no) wages so we can reap the benefits of free labor in our agriculture.

The only way to solve the immigration problem is either to legalize all of them or get rid of all of them. A sudden 10% boost in population would fuck this country to no tomorrow so I'm gonna go with 'get rid of em'.

I remember a story of a mexican guy who didn't want to hire illegals anymore for his lettuce crops so he invented a machine to plant and harvest the things

> You definitely need them.

No we don't. You'll just have to pay more for those services or do them yourself. We don't need to flood the west for convenience services and cheap farmers. You shouldn't be growing lawns in the desert anyways.

>What are farmer subsidies?

Remember those times before 1965 when we had no orchards or restaurants because there was no one willing to work those jobs? Such a dark time in american history!

The issue is a combination of illegals coming in along with labor laws that prevent americans from being able or incentivized toward doing those jobs

Not because he said so, but become basic reasoning skills makes him arrive at that conclusion.

To understand how this works, you must first understand how crops are bought and sold.

A farmer grows crops.
A million other farmers do the exact same thing.
Massive companies offer them all ridiculous prices for their produce, which they will sell to smaller companies and they to smaller still, making margins on every turnover.
The ones that don't take it will starve and their crops will rot because the market does not buy them for more money.
The ones that DO take it are left with a meager salary.

Now let's say that wages have to be higher.

The farmer will now have to ask more money from the buyers. The companies absolutely cannot start making less money from this transaction, so they throw up the prices to the people THEY sell it to as well, this goes alllll the way down the line until a price spike hits the consumer. Who will become outraged at the sudden increase in the price of a piece of lettuce. They will then walk 5 feet over where imported goods are and pick that up instead.

Meanwhile the companies that buy the crops from the farmer hear about this from their buyers who refuse to take on any more for that price, and they'll move on to other ventures.

Now the farmer has supply, but no one to sell it to because the government priced their own farmers out of the market. Good job.

That's exactly how it's going to go down.

Who the fuck do you think will go out of business?

Rising food prices would make farming more profitable, bring more farmers, increase supply and lower prices cuck.

>immigrants do the jobs *insert nationality* won't do

Toppest of keks it's literally the same meme everywhere?

They also told you that you need immigrants to fund your future retirements?
Or that these immigrants are a economic and social "resource"?That they help fight locals birthrate crisis?

Please tell me these leftist fuckers are at least originals with their worldwide agenda pushing.

>remove immigrants
>these guys pop up in the fields

underrated

Of course they're not, it's the same everywhere. They're trying to push the same in FUCKING CHILE, despite locals working the most undesirable and worthless jobs imaginable to stay afloat. I really, REALLY hope globalism dies before it really starts to reach us. We're already in a downward spiral because of it.