Can we dispel this notion that Mediterraneans are not white? for example...

Can we dispel this notion that Mediterraneans are not white? for example, Italy is Aryan and just as white as northern Europe

>Northern Italy, perhaps
>Southern Italy, not a chance

>can we dispel this notion once and for all that mediterraneans are not white

Let's dispel

I will admit, I am fine with a good portion if Italians, but nothing is more disgusting or pathetic than an Anglo

"white" is a buzzword for identity-less new worlders, nobody cares on the old continent

t.brown man
where da white wimmenz at?!?!

>amerinigger calling anyone brown
never ceases to be funny

>would you BLEACH me? I would.

we know some of us are brown, you just aren't qualified to decide what's white and what's not since you are a brown nation yourselves, much browner than Italy if we are talking averages
attempts at such classifications will inevitably lead to hilarity

>2016
>wanting to be considered "white"
Hell I'm fine with Italians being considered a brown POC oppressed minority. Stop immigration and save the poor Italian POCs

My parents came from puglia and I am quite dark especially in the summer, but I'm wondering how it would have affected my life at all if I had blonde hair instead?

Seriously who gives a shit

SORRY FRIEND, I LIVE IN MAINE, AND IVE NEVER SEEN A BLACK PERSON, I DONT CARE ABOUT THE UNION, ONLY MY GREAT STATE. AND IT IS GREATER AND WHITER THAN YOU, AND THE REST OF THE GARBAGE COUNTRIES OUT THERE

LITERALLY THE BROWNEST THING IVE SEEN IN PERSON WAS A FUCKING DAGO

cherry picking some tanned-italian/moor-descendats doesn't change the reality that we're white, or at least for the 99%.

lascia perdere gli Americani. Sono una razza mista con sangue negroide che si crede superiore

>Maine

So New England? You're an Anglo shitskin like pic related then.

Who is that woman in the far right in blue?

My God...

She's my beautiful waifu elena boschi :3

>I know nothing about America
French