Gawker Bought by Jewish Media Group

>foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/06/10/gawker-files-for-bankruptcy-two-months-after-hulk-hogan-verdict.html

Gawker Media filed for banktruptcy and immediately (((Ziff Davis))) Media Group announced plans to purchase it.

Guess what the race/ethnicity is of both the founder and current CEO of Ziff Davis?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ph3Py
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ziff Davis is an odd company
they used to own Electronic Gaming Monthly,
which is probably the closest thing to investigative journalism you can expect from a gaming magazine
then they created 1up dot com which served at first as an online archive of EGM articles,
but quickly became a dumping ground for SJW articles and blogs
eventually, EGM died with the rest of the print industry
and 1up went full SJW, having almost no actual gaming coverage
zombie 1up made Polygon look like Sup Forums
now the website exists, but hasn't been updated in years and serves mostly as an archive
Ziff Davis tried to sell 1up many times, but nobody wants it.

interesting.
thx for the contribution

All I want to know is, will Hulk still get his money?

gawker is trying to restructure the hogan debt as part of their bankruptcy and will try to get the sale of their web sites to be conscidered separate from that
which is actually possible
bankruptcy is complete horseshit, generally used by thieves to avoid paying their employees and the people they've wronged

Can he take them to another jury trial over this if they try and jew him out of it? I think any jury would be on his side.

They'll buy the best Jewish lawyers to find some loophole and squirm their way out of paying the full debt.

(screenshot this post for future reference)

$140m dollars is a lot of money, the company isn't near worth that much. Why are jews so interested in owning all media outlets they can get their claws on?
They must be really dedicated to providing objective non-biased journalism to people around the world.

Odd, in Canada corporate directors are personally liable for employee wages and vacation pay. Not the case in the US I'm guessing.

It sucks, the Sup Forums thread got deleted again

>inb4 the Jewish group just bought it to shut it down

lets say you run a restaurant
and for a month you hold your cook's wages, telling them their is a problem with the bank
when really you're spending the money on hookers and blow
then when your employees demand pay, you can claim the debt is too much to deal with,
declare bankruptcy, and not have to pay them

Are you saying it was not Jewish before??

Oh fucking hell, the shilling is going to reach terminal velocity

>2 gold bars left in the entire world
>jews own one
>jews buy the other one for an incredible sum
>for some reason, everyone wants a gold bar
>jews now completely control the price, and can sell it at any price they want

example doesnt work because no one desperately wants a gold bar compared to food/media.

Yeah, not sure about US bankruptcy laws. Assuming the company was incorporated though (in Canada), the director would still be personally liable for those wages and the court could go after their personal assets beyond the scope of the business to pay them. If the company wasn't incorporated, and was just a sole-prop, they could still do the same. What's owed to those employees in that example, would not allow the person to be discharged from bankruptcy.

Issue, I guess is whether the cook would be aware of their rights and would bother going through that extensive process.

Media companies aren't finite, that's your problem.

you dont think that in a decade or two they will be? assuming, of course, that no one ''rises up''?

That's actually a good point, i suppose that would be the endgame of censorship. Total media control.

>Nick Denton, the founder of GMG. "We have been forced by this litigation to give up our longstanding independence, but our writers remain committed to telling the true stories that underpin credibility with our millions of readers. With stronger backing and disentangled from litigation, they can perform their vital work on more platforms and in different forms."

>can perform their vital work on more platforms

>vital work

What did he mean by this?

>he thinks anyone can broadcast their blog to an audience of hundreds of millions
>I had 3,000 views on a Redpill video I made on YouTube! Fuck the Jews! They don't control everything!

Oh you silly goy...

archive.is/Ph3Py

>According to a source within Gawker, the company’s legal team is looking to see if Thiel, who said he spent about $10 million funding other people’s suits, violated any laws.

Yeah, I'm sure a fucking billionaire business magnate who set out to destroy you didn't have any knowledge base and legal advisors of his own to make sure he wasn't breaking laws.

Good luck with that, you scummy kikes.

Isn't this just trying to Jew hogan out of the money by selling it to another new who will let Denton remain in power?
Will the court even allow them to sell the company of its just to get out of paying s court ordered settlement?

>Gawker Media filed for banktruptcy

TOPKEK

I think Sup Forums can claim part of this corpse.

>bankruptcy is complete horseshit, generally used by thieves to avoid paying their employees and the people they've wronged

There are no thieves or good guys. Just Winners and Losers.