Explain this to me white racists, slavery ended in the US in 1865...

Explain this to me white racists, slavery ended in the US in 1865. Within 143 years Blacks went from being household slaves to overcoming oppression from whites and becoming the most powerful man in the world.

Why is it so mind boggling for you to believe they were kings and pharaohs? Or does accepting that force you to question what other accomplishments you've kept from African Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ePJAL4qvSjo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_on_slavery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LEAF

Because it's factually wrong.

>b-but muh nubians

Nubians weren't black.

>most powerful man in the world
>only reason he got their is because he's half white
Prove me wrong.

>the most powerful man in the world.

>implying the american president has enough power to go agaisnt the jew
>implying this nigger is not a muppet of the jew
>implying any modern country except N.Korea is not below the power of the jew
>implying negros were egyptians
>implying niggers are not evil in essence

Americans should have expelled all of you after the abolition of slavery

Because history... besides A FUCKING LEAF

>Within 143 years Blacks went from being household slaves to overcoming oppression from whites and becoming the most powerful man in the world.
False. there is only one president

Every other black in America is the same degenarate waste of human life they have always been

They banned the wrong flag

WE

Stop stealing history from the Egyptians. Shame on you.

Hillary Clinton - "Jewish people historically owned more black slaves than any other group, Bernie Sanders being Jewish is why Afro-Americans are not voting for him."

Judaism is the only religion that actually actively believes that they deserve slaves. Other religions wish to convert, but Jews think gentiles are beneath them so slavery is better suited. Indeed, they ran the transatlantic slave trade for a reason and they wonder why the world hates them.

Blacks wouldn't be in America had it not been for the jews.
Jews owned the boats.
Jews owned the plantations.
Yet, white rednecks get the blame for slavery.
Check and see how many jews owned all the old country stores in every area of the US back in the old days. Jews gave other jews money so that they could buy everything up and gain control.

Blacks should be reminded that they remain enslaved by Jewish usury bankers and Jewish emotional manipulation via media.

Why are blacks so desperate to be seen as pharaohs?

Are any Egyptians offended that a bunch of Congo and west central Savanah niggers are pretending that they are royalty?

Funny how as blacks became more prominent in the culture of Ancient Egypt, that civilisation and its culture declined to irrelevance.

And archaelogical evidence proves that the first Egyptians, the ones who built the pyramids, were white.

Tell me more about Yakub creating my people to plague yours, and the Egyptian flying pyramids.

They banned a flag?

>(You)

They're handed everything, even the presidency, and continue to wallow in shit.
If anything, King nigger has proven without a doubt, that they're a useless people with no hope of improving.

Obama is a half breed.

A half breed with a literal African from Africa.

What exactly does he have in common with the 3/4 roons that we have fucking everything up besides hating America?

Fuck this Manchurian Candidate monkey

He's where he is because he's half-white.

Literally can't prove me wrong, BTFO, suicide watch, how can you recover, .....etc.

I doubt they know...
plus, they're basically arabs by now- its not a coincidence that egyptology is a western profession. current day egyptians have nothing in common with the people that lived there thousands of years ago.

If you believe this, then black people arent oppressed and there is no racism. So shut up and keep your head down nigger like the rest of us.

If blacks wanna be Egyptians so bad they can take responsibility for enslaving the Jews too!

Within 143 years blacks went from household slaves to welfare slaves.

Truly they are visionaries.

WUZ

Dey stealin our beautiful black womans! Dem whyte bois be stayin racis

You're better than this, Leaf.

Obama won by being a absolute amazing speaker and doing something no other black nominee could. He wasn't a angry black man he didn't yell or blame white man during his campaign. Honestly his only hurdles was beating Hillary because no one wanted another republican.

On the left:
>enslaved the jews
On the right:
>enslaved by the "political establishment"

>the most powerful man in the world.

Obama's personal history has literally nothing to do with slavery.

He's more likely to be descended from white slave owners in USA or Muslim owners of khaffir slaves in Kenya.

He has zero ancestors who were African slaves in USA and he was raised by a middle class white family.

Obeezy is half white
Only reason

Russians were banned for a bit, but back now.

Also,
>US President the most powerful man in the world
Yeah, nah. I can understand some blue-pilled twat thinking this but come on Sup Forums, you're better than that.

>Are any Egyptians offended that a bunch of Congo and west central Savanah niggers are pretending that they are royalty?

VERY

One made a video that was pretty fucking funny.

I'll see if I can find it.

what kind of logic is that

put down the syrup m8

So powerful and divine that they literally have to go full WE WUZ KANGS to elevate their self-esteem, that's rightfully screaming that blacks are indeed one of the most if not the most worthless race on the planet. They were taken as slaves not because of their brains but because of their muscles. As obviously that's the only thing they were/are good for. Like glorified beasts of burden. And yet...instead of showing the world that they truly are thinking and contributing members of society, they prove times and times again that they are good only for one thing. Fucking dumbasses. Pharaohs...lol...whatever makes them feel better, whatever.
Everything I posted here is a fiction, of course.

OP, I think you're on to something.

>modern blacks in America need superior whites to bootstrap them into positions of power
>ancient blacks in Egypt need superior _____ to bootstrap them into positions of power

>blacks became the most powerful man in the world
>the black race became Barack Obama

If they were kings how did they fail so much to get cucked into slavery?

Also Obama was elected POTUS on white guilt.

Ending slavery was a mastermind plan that could only be conceived by the superior black man.

We managed to split the US into two, and then make the white man fight eachother to death for our freedom. It was a masterful plan ! Fucking dumb union, lel.

>amerifat actually thinks that these people are white
kek

His father as african and thus obama isn't even a descendant of slaves. He is half white, which was the only hope he had from raising an african average 70 IQ to anything close to what you need to be a public figure.

Like you said, he was at the right time and got all the black people to come out and vote for a commie

Ethnically Egyptian=/=Sub Saharan African

KANGZ

>becoming the most powerful man in the world.

The most powerful man in the world doesn't go around kowtowing and apologizing to every third world shitstain he can find.

>So powerful and divine that they literally have to go full WE WUZ KANGS to elevate their self-esteem
that was literally what the Germans were doing for centuries from 04. 09. 476. to 30. 04. 1945. and Sup Forums can't seem to stop sucking their dicks

FUCKING FOUND IT

youtu.be/ePJAL4qvSjo

He got there because SJWs wanted a Black president let's be honest

Because the way being a pharoah works is there is only one at any given time?

Some statements are so inherently dumb you actually lower your own IQ refuting them.

OP's post is one of those statements.

I'm with you on everything but blacks being essentially (I'm reading totally and innately) evil. Not according to the Bible.

>Jason H. Silverman, a historian of slavery, describes the part of Jews in slave trading in the southern United States as "minuscule", and writes that the historical rise and fall of slavery in the United States would not have been affected at all had there been no Jews living in the American South.[13] Jews accounted for 1.25% of all Southern slave owners, and were not significantly different from other slave owners in their treatment of slaves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_on_slavery

>everytime

>go on Sup Forums
>Canadian shit posters
>go out side
>Canadian shut posters (pic)
>go back on Sup Forums
>this thread

Why won't you just Leafve

>(((Silverman)))