Indian Hate Thread

Be me
>Getting haircut ( I reserved an appointment last week)

>Shit-skin curry munching Negress getting her hair and nails done next to me.

>Old hairdresser that's been cutting my hair since I was a wee lad sees me. We chat a little (Been a long time since I'd gotten my haircut there)

>Getting my hair cut by him while the Dravidian sand ape gets it's nails or whatever done (She's clearly not going anywhere)

>Barber's trimming my beard, done with my hair.

>All of a sudden the curry nigger starts threatening my him starts and making a scene about how because she had to wait 5 minutes while he finished me off.

> In a loud authoritative tone I told her that I have an appointment too and that she's not the only person here and that she should mind her manners.

>Bitch looks bluster struck, Gets up saying how she's been a customer here for the decades and how she doesn't have to take this kind of treatment. How nobody ever talked to her like that.

>Barber apologizes to her but the hag is already leaving.

>I Pay them and leave on the way out the guy at the reception looks at me shrugs and shakes his head.

THIS IS WHY WE NEED TO BRING BACK SEGREGATION. DISGUTING PROTO ABBOS, THEY SHIT IN THE STREETS FFS

Other urls found in this thread:

planetcustodian.com/2015/10/19/8134/over-50-scary-images-depicting-filth-of-varanasi-and-river-ganges-that-went-viral-in-china.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's my birthday too btw.

Your problem was an entitled bitch. Any race of woman does the same shit.

The darker races tend to be overtly hostile (Low IQ, High testosterone thing probably) whereas European women usually don't act so aggressively in public.

that was a lot of typing for a whole load of nothing. at least end the story with her blowing herself up.

why are you in a garbage country?

Happy Birthday user

All woman of low education act like this. I know public housing white bogans (red necks) who will shout and behave like an ape to get free shit at maccas.

Btw I must know: Does your country poo in loo?

:(

Because my great granddad settled here. Niggers aren't even Native to Zambia. This place was uninhabited when we arrived. Some (((Anglo))) decided to import niggers from the Congo for cheap labor. Biggest mistake ever made.

Thnx :)

Happy B'day Lad.

Rhodesian infrastructure was built to last, I'd give it another 50 years before the blacks are living in mud huts again though. They can't even maintain what we built.

>still lives in nigger country
>is not educated enough to move out
Just kys faggot

Are you really Zambian?
Happy Birthday.

Don't you have to go brush your teeth in a river next to your bloated granpa, Pajeet?

RARE
A
R
E

planetcustodian.com/2015/10/19/8134/over-50-scary-images-depicting-filth-of-varanasi-and-river-ganges-that-went-viral-in-china.html

is it good land ? why no inhabitants ?

uncommonly atrocious conditions

Honestly, I'm half brown and half white, and those South Asian shitstained girls are the worst.

I've dated and had sex with every other ethnicity of women, including white, east Asian, Spanish, and even, god forbid, black, BUT Indian and South Asian women are the worst and most disrespectful.

I mean, of course every women should get a nice dinner and such, but I'll give an inch and a brown women will literally take a mile. Wow. South Asian girls I've met are the worst. They'll call me and beg for meals several times throughout the day. Nosiest definitely because they'll ask you 100 questions on the spot about where you live, how much you make, how much your car is worth, what your parents own, etc. I'm not going to fucking prepare for an interview to date you, holy shit.

Don't even get me started on their backwards, racist parents. Even though I look like a brown guy, the fact that I'm biracial makes them treat me like subhuman filth. No fucking thanks, Shitpreet, go read your Guru Grant Sahib on your damn own.

Learn to be more respectful i am part Indian and proud

sikhs are bro tier

Learn more about our culture

>muh anecdotes

It's your fault for living in Africa where everyone is a nigger anyways.

Mine too! Happy birthday, boss!

Stfu you are disgusting

STOP

LOOK AT THE FLAG

get the fuck out of my country you street shitting curry rat.

fucking paki indians Bangalore. same shit filthy subhumans. smell like shit look like shit they are shit the UK is over run with them. sometimes i wish i see more niggers then them.

no they are not raj. shit tier subhumans