SJW says they will ban all non Left Wing thought under new "Hate Speech" laws

youtube.com/watch?v=GRyFa-B45Gs

Well Sup Forums it was fun while it lasted.

Hol up hol up,

Wouldn't the hijab be something to oppress women? I know that leftists are literally retarded, but still, that should be a given

You're thinking to much leaf

no, because muslim women in the middle east CHOSE to wear the hijab :^)

They'll say burqa is about empowerment next, when it's literally a torture devise for women.

War is peace, slavery is freedom, ignorance is strength.

yes because who wouldn't choose to wear a bag on their head in blistering heat

i mean that feeling of having your hair plastered to your head with sweat is so glorious

My mom used to be friends with a muslim woman from egypt who lived down the street.
I asked her why she still wears her hijab even though she doesn't have to.

Her answer was:
>user, when I wear this men won't be seduced by me and...

My father who overheard interrupted her and said:

>I've seen what's underneat there, you won't seduce anybody so what's the real reason?

She stormed off, so I guess we'll never find out user, blame my dad.

Way to steal someone else's video and edit it to 20 seconds and then shill it on here. Nobody click the link, the video has like 13 views and no likes/dislikes and this guy is shilling. Sages and reported.

Yes, or else they will have their heads swiftly sliced off lmfao

>wear this or I will rape you
>Empowerment

>SJW says they will ban all non Left Wing thought under new "Hate Speech" laws

It was on You Tube so it must be true?

How retarded do you have to be to keep falling for this shit?

And to keep public rape orgies from occuring because mudslime "men" are fucking animals that would tear them apart in groups if dressed the way girls do in South Beach.

how can they not realize what a stupid idea that is?
what if the political climate changes?
it's foolish to restrict opposition to the current dominating political ideology through laws. those same laws will be in place when you find yourself opposing the ruling ideology.

Your dad sounds based as fuck

>be a woman
>try to reverse justify every one of your actions through the veil (no pun intended) of empowerment

>mfw AFL calls libs out on retardation

They don't behead women, they stone them to death.

>takes picture with empowered written on cardboard and head covering resulting in vitamin deficiency related to brain function
Durr hurr the left wins again how empowered with all that power she had wew what a message lol

someone hang her

>Leftist hate actual rights which threaten their agenda but will offer government privileges as "rights" to keep people dependant on their system
Nothing surprising here user.

Just keep your voice heard and mags loaded and don't submit to these bullies