Delusion general

>no Mexicans in EPL
>no Mexicans in Top 4 of La Liga
>no Mexicans in top 5 of Serie A (the only mexican is a sub at Fiorentina, so really no Mexicans in serie A)
>no Mexicans in Top 10 of Bundesliga
>they think they can compete at the international level

Here's a nice delusion: Americans thinking they are allowed to talk football.

thank you that's all we need to know
this team is trash and all our players suck

How many mexicans in America?

>EPL
Why would mexicans go to play in Egypt?

Here's a nice delusion: 7-1.

chile has players from the chilean league and fucking arsenal and they still do a great job

>implying it's not Ethiopia

Technically, Mexican players are very skilled. That's why they handle most teams. The problem for Mexico is when they face a team that's both technically and physically strong. They can't hang in both areas. Their ma lets better hit the gym more or they need to do some eugenics shit to strengthen their people.

Mexico has too much pride to play containment 0-0 ball like Chile

>i didn't watch the games
Didn't expect any better from your flag

Such a pride is to lose 7-0 at home against this "non" pride Chile team, right? Fucking delusional

>4-1

Stick to other sports, fucking chicano.

>american Sup Forums

>no Mexicans in EPL
>EPL
top kek the only reason anyone goes to england is for an easy buck and for mexicans the states is more profitable, I'll give you the rest tho, we can hardly compete at the international level if at all

>drawing your way to finals

kek I'd rather lose than play like a coward

Yeah, it's not like losing 7-0 is a proof of manliness or bravery, kek.

Can you be more delusional, fucking chicano? Go and watch some Lucha Libre or some shit like that, and please don't go back in a while, you need to heal your ass from that Germany dick you got inside today, kek.

I want to see this supposed "A" team they keep locked in a vault somewhere.

What's EPL got to do with us?

What are you talking about, they are shit

Every Mexican who has played in England has been turfed out for not being up to standard.

>this weak ass banter

only brits rate themselves as posters

Well it doesn't say SLL, ISA or GBL so clearly you're on about something other than the Premier League if you have to stick a letter at the front that isn't in the name

>he's still going

Why does England suck so much at the World Cup then?

The only good EPlel players are imported

BTFO

You will never see it, they don't have any A level players to have an A team

>No Mexican in top 5 of Serie A
Um sweetie Hector Moreno went to Roma

LETS START OVER AGAIN

Because they play in their overpriced retarded league and can't adapt to other countries, like english fags.

No european club wants to pay 20 millions for any mexican player that MIGHT show some promise so they instead choose better ones cheaper in south america