ITT: Personal 10/10s

post them

This would be my 10/10 if nto for God Smack and Hate to Feel

9/10 insanely good
6/10 some really cool sounds but badly produced imo and overlong

This album is respected by everybody but everybody prefer lust for life over it.

I don't care for him as a critic, but I think Christgau also liked this album quite a bit

pic related is super underrated, and one of the best indie-pop/art-pop records ever made.

YES. This record is fucking phenomenal. Just saw them live a few months ago. One of the best metal/punk/hardcore shows I've ever been to, hands down.

4/10 california is actually one of the worst songs I have EVER heard, fuck that cancerou earsore. Kill v maim and that butterfly song are good tho
Easy pick. 8/10 Iggy’s the man
6/10 I prefer Chelsea Girl
Right on man, sounds awesome. I didn’t know they were even doing shows again. Gonna have to look that up. Did they do more old shit or s/t?
8/10 doesn’t deserve the hate. Yeah sure it’s squeaky clean and a bit sugary but the melodies and songwriting are insane
6.5/10 pretty good but Opeth has done much better

Agreed

Also pic related

Probably Eno's best, which is saying something.

Honestly out of 12 studio albums, Opeth doesn't have a single bad record out it's an acquired taste.

A total cohesive, sonic masterpiece.

Definitely, and agreed. Tiger Mountain, Thursday Afternoon and BAAS are right up there too.
They are pretty damn consistent, aren’t they? I liked their record last year too

Definitely, Sorceress was a solid 8.5/10 for me.

IMO laugh tracks created a better atmosphere and had more creative elements

literally never hear anyone talk about this album even though every song is a 10/10, his songwriting is amazing

In certain places, but I felt their debut had more "oomph" and like it better for that reason.

fuck off tranny

Came here to post Daughters st

also

10/10
6/10, I prefer Blackwater Park or Watershed
8/10

MY
MY
MY NAIL PEELED BACK

I'll suck your dad's dick you inbred fuck

7.5/10 played this for my gf and she really didn’t like it lol but I think it’s solid
8.5/10 one of the best Krautrock albums. Their debut is even better tho
It’s too good for its own good
9.5/10 that album blows my mind
8.5/10 their best. P4k can suck a dick
7.5/10 underrated as hell, nice taste. Elephant 6 represent!
10/10 one of the GOAT hip hop albums
4/10 insanely overrated

These are also personal 10s for me

Good taste fellas
Here's mine

9/10 insanely good taste. What’d you think of their EP this year?? It’s my ep of the year
>live albums
9.5/10 simply a classic

Might be an obvious one but how can you leave this masterpiece out

I want to find more post-hardcore besides Fugazi and At the Drive-In. I'm sad that I missed out on it as a teenager

my personal 10/10 to

8.5/10 sooo good.
7/10
Drive Like Jehu and Unwound, friendo
7/10 very interesting sounding
10/10 masterpiece

Their EP was incredible, although obviously not really new material it's definitely a top release of the year.

8/10 for rev green is their best song imo
7/10 AiC really could do no wrong while Layne was around
Agreed. WE’RE UP IN THE AIR

no album has ever moved me the same way

love Vool, but Asymmetry is my 10/10
absolutely, the entirety of Cassandra is pure orgasm
weird how everyone say this becomes less interesting after more listens but the opposite was true for me

good pick

Luomo is a god

>for rev green is their best song imo
You are absolutely correct

This is just as good as the other one for me

beep

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH HERE COMES THE ROOSTER

Probably one of the only albums where I stopped and listened to the lyrics 2bh

Uhh i love this album
Whenever im having a bad day i play sunshine and stop whatever im doing

daughters kick so much ass

Fuck you, God Smack fucking rocks

So you're saying you liked Iron Gland better than Hate to Feel?

That does not even count as a song

AW YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAA

Agreed

Fuck yes

Why do you like this album so much? It's pretty good and has some nice hooks, but also some pretty weak songs and the songwriting could definitely be tightened up. On a few songs I find there is a nice melodic hook at one point and then the next few sections are weak and I'm just waiting for that hook to come back. More like a 6/10 imo.

Gay

Agreed

all excellent

God Smack and Hate to Feel are the best ones what the fuck?

Not even one Facelift track tho

I used to listen to Alice in Chains all the time as a kid, I never even knew people liked them until I started browsing Sup Forums
Not bad, but the middle kind of drags on for me
This was the second album that wasn't metal I ever listened to, right after ITAOTS, I like it
YES
Just relistened the other day, pretty interesting
Amazing, I would actually say their newest album and Slow Riot are my favorites though

I won't say it doesn't "drag on" at parts, but Catch 33 is more than the Sum of it's parts, and in it's entirety it's probably the only 10 for me personally, ever