Why is dreamworks the best
And the most accurate racially when it comes to animation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zKoYE-5T-FM
uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
ngm.nationalgeographic.com/geopedia/Black_Pharaohs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just the right amount, too.

Reminder that Ramses did nothing wrong and God is a bully who used the "stop hitting yourself" bs.

Why do you feel the need to post multiple threads about this tonight? Is your life really so pathetic?

WE

this
pretty sad teebeeaich

thread hidden

WUZ

WE

>they don't know about the 25th Dynasty

KRANGZ

>male Pharaoh
Not diverse enough

AND SHEIT

>that
>egyptian royalty

>portrays blacks as evil
>lighter skinned characters are all good and God is on their side

Shout out to Dreamworks indeed.

WITH THE STING OF THE WHIP ON MY SHOULDER
WITH THE SALT OF MY SWEAT ON MY BROW
ELOHIM, GOD ON HIGH
CAN YOU HEAR YOUR PEOPLE CRY
HELP US NOW, THIS DARK HOUR
DELIVER US

The pic in the OP isn't from Prince of Egypt, you dope

>Ramesses II is one of the few Pharaohs we knew how he looked since DNA testing
>he's a "fair-skinned person with wavy red hair"
>better make his father black

youtube.com/watch?v=zKoYE-5T-FM

You're right. What the fuck is this?

Thank you

NIGGAZ N SHEEIT

Joseph: King of Dreams

prince of egypt is absolute kinography

KANGZ

That's not Rameses II's father.

If the pavement apes used to be kings, why do a majority of them live in poverty now? Really makes you think.

Except keeping hundreds of thousands of people in slavery, he did nothing rong!

Wasn't it about Seti?

Guess I was thinking of Price of Egypt.

I want racists to get the fuck off my board

Never happened.

> your board

Fuck off chimp, this board has never been tolerant of niggers and kikes. Go back to r/GoT or Sup Forumsmblr

Why don't redditors go back to /r/movies? Sup Forums is for serious mature discussion. If you can't handle it hit the bricks.

lol holy shit xD

OP's picture is from Joseph: King of Dreams and the character pictured isn't the Pharaoh. Also the story of Joseph occurred sometime in 7th century BCE when there would have been an established Nubian population in Egypt.

You forgot to add that we also hate muzzies.

>that pic
>that filename
>that entire post

Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? The reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war.

It did in the cartoon. So in the cartoon he was wrong. But historically speaking, yes, I heard that it didn't happen.

Egyptians aren't so bad for muzzies. They mostly just stay on their own land and collect sweet sweet tourism revenue.

Did Yakub make a cameo?

> expecting people to censor themselves because you're a perpetually butthurt minority

As I said, .

How about you post a picture that isn't pixelated to hell with the caption sloppily cut off? Are you sure you aren't from 9fag or something? Am I being falseflagged?

But it wasn't wrong back then. It was just a thing that was done.

Does this look like /hr/ to you?

Maybe if we let them believe that they weren't always just backwards savages they'll stop acting like backwards savages.

This is supposed to be the flipside of the original. Its supposed to be making fun of shitskins living in Greece that think they are white.

He probably did have slaves (but who didn't, besides the Zoroastrians anyway) but yeah, most of his builders were peasants and craftsman.

Funny enough, it was Rameses II and his military campaigns that helped egyptianize Nubia, which paved the way for the 25th Dynasty pharaohs who wuz kingz n shit after they displaced the Lybians, who were none too popular with the native Egyptians.

So I am being falseflagged.

> all these angry whitebois mad because us niggas wuz royalty

Smh crackas, here's definitive proof of yo false narrativez

>false narratives
>apparently Africans used to fly around in pyramids and invented all technology
>but somehow the mongoloid whites took over alll this advanced technology and enslaved Africans
>some people actually believe this

Das rite cracka, why you hatin?

>same nose

KEK

Not egyptians.

Doesn't old testament allows slavery?

>white Egyptian

Fucking Japan

Obviously the primitive white man, made by the devil mind you, waltzed into Egypt and stole it from them.

What other answer would make sense?

But Pharaohs none the less. Ancient Egypt wasn't a racially homogenous society.
>Tut
Should a gone with Taharqa.

So does Qu'ran. Religions are cancer.

ironic that he used King Tut
uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
>Up to 70 percent of British men and half of all Western European men are related to the Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun

>Up to 70 percent of British men and half of all Western European men
But he posted a British man.

>Nubian dynasties could have been black, ergo Ramses was black

wut

That your fat ass is so superior? Because it isn't that either.

>could have
Were.

For fuck's sake read the thread. The OP image isn't from Prince of Persia, it's from Joseph: King of Dreams and the character in the image isn't a Pharaoh.

You're the only one that seems butthurt here champ

Persian invasion happened way later, you moron.

>getting this angry at a cropped photo of a crying babby

Sorry, not Prince of Persia. I meant Prince of Egypt.

Anyway, no, Rameses was not black.

Talent and no agenda except storytelling

WE

WUZ

Having a few slaves vs enslaving an entire race, user. It wasn't just a thing that was done back then.

KANGZ

The 25th Dynasty Pharaohs were black.
Rameses was a 19th Dynasty Pharaoh
Ergo Rameses II was not black.

It's very simple, please try to keep up with the class.

>The 25th Dynasty Pharaohs were black.
Not him, source?

Have you ever actually been to Egypt?

I have.

If you actually had to live there you'd have skin like that too after a month. It can be 130F in the winter fuck you, I'm never going back.

Guess what a survival kit is in Luxor? Four rolls of toilet paper and a four gallon jug of purified water. It's so fucking hot there that you'll wish you were dead if you aren't already.

I fucking hate Egypt. I've avoided promotion twice just so that I don't have to go back.

>conservative news

The 25th Dynasty Pharaohs were Kushites from Nubia, which is now known as Sudan. They displaced the 24th Dynasty who were from Lybia and were replaced by the 26th Dynasty which was the last ethnically Egyptian dynasty before the Persian Invasion.

The Kushites were welcomed by most Egyptians because Rameses II had "egyptianized" Nubia during the 19th dynasty so they already had similar religious and social customs.

ngm.nationalgeographic.com/geopedia/Black_Pharaohs

Bottom line is that there was one Sudanese king in Egypt. He's responsible for changing the face of the sphinx from a cat to his own face. He was a complete fucktard. He was "KEEEENGS AND SHEEEEIT" before it was even a thing.

Truth is, nobody actually knows who built the pyramids. It's suspected that it was either EXTREMELY ADVANCED humans (not any of us because I fucking dare anyone alive to tell me how those pyramids were built without spewing shit) and it sure as hell wasn't Sudanese conquerors for a single kingship, you black asshats.

Forgot to mention that it might have been interstellar influence which, intro the guy with a crow's nest on his head who looks like he's about to pocket rape a gerbil.

wtf i hate egypt now

There were six Sudanese Pharaohs.

Fuck off with your ayy lmao and shit.

> He believes interstellar aliens built rock pyramids to house their dead retarded cousins.

Yeah but it's late, I'm hammered and I preferred to decide there was one rather than get into an dynasty that was completely insignificant to the actual construction of things like the pyramids, the valley of kings, or anything else; such as it is.

The Sudanese Pharaohs were insignificant to the actual monuments of that civilization.

Saying any Pharaoh from Sudan was significant to any real architecture in Egypt is the equivalent to saying that Hannibal helped in building the fucking Coliseum in Rome.

It's an alright movie by the way. They shoulda done couple more biblical stories.

niggers, Jews, faggots, I honestly don't know what's worse
but also remember that black men and niggers are not the same thing

>but also remember that black men and niggers are not the same thing
nice meme jamal

Let me just say this, even if the pharaohs were black it doesn't make any difference, the pharaoh and his family were royalty and you weren't, it's like saying that every Brit is king and shit, not to mention that there's black people all over Africa and for them to be kings of Egypt, (which is not a black African country) they would have ALL to be from Egypt.

Only goyim can be slaves
Goy can not enslave one of chosen people

>They displaced the 24th Dynasty who were from Lybia
They orginally came from Lybia but they lived there for 8 generations, would hardly call them lybians